Polygraph Policy Polygraph Policy
How is the polygraph currently used by federal agencies like the FBI, CIA, NSA, NRO, DoD, DOE, DEA, BATFE, and U.S. Secret Service, as well as state and local agencies? What laws, regulations, and guidelines govern the use of polygraphs for screening, criminal investigations, administrative investigations, and other purposes?
(Moderator: Administrator)
Topics: 1298
Pages Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 65
Start new topicCreate Poll  
Subject / Started By Replies Views Last Post Sort (Z-A)
 Important Topics
Sticky Topic
Cleve Backster, CIA Polygraphs, and Psychic Plants
[IMAGE]

Grover Cleveland Backster, Jr.

Cleve Backster, who instituted the Central Intelligence Agency's polygraph program in 1948, also has some curious ideas about plants (in particular, that they can p...

Started Feb 9th, 2002 at 9:08pm by George W. Maschke
8 56073 Last Post Oct 7th, 2019 at 5:54pm
By: George W. Maschke
Sticky Topic
Polygraph Place Bulletin Board Private Forum
Note: AntiPolygraph.org has prepared a navigable index to the archive posted here. See:
https://antipolygraph.org/articles/article-055.shtml
--AntiPolygraph.org Administrator

Started Jun 6th, 2013 at 10:40am by Ex-Examiner (Guest)
« Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
77 95893 Last Post May 14th, 2019 at 8:18pm
Sticky Topic
NCCA Polygraph Countermeasure Files
In September, we mentioned that "(t)his fall, AntiPolygraph.org will be publishing National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA) documentation on polygraph countermeasures that has been made avail...

Started Dec 3rd, 2017 at 7:42pm by George W. Maschke
2 3457 Last Post Jun 9th, 2018 at 5:59pm
Sticky Topic
CBP Countermeasure Case Files
Shortly before the trial of Doug Williams for teaching two undercover federal agents how to pass polygraph tests began, AntiPolygraph.org published an archive of 65 so-called "confirmed countermeasure...

Started Jun 13th, 2015 at 7:37am by George W. Maschke
1 5595 Last Post Jul 30th, 2015 at 5:23am
By: SaganoKanon
Sticky Topic
DIA Countermeasure Case Files
As noted on the blog, AntiPolygraph.org has obtained and published a set of leaked Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) "confirmed countermeasure" case files:
https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2015/...

Started Apr 19th, 2015 at 9:35am by George W. Maschke
4 7184 Last Post Jun 17th, 2015 at 3:42pm
By: xenonman
Sticky Topic
Melissa Boyle Mahle on CIA Polygraph Policy
Retired CIA officer Melissa Boyle Mahle addresses, among other things, the Agency's polygraph policy in her book, Denial and Deception: An Insider's View of the CIA from Iran-Contra to 9/11 (New York:...

Started Jul 24th, 2005 at 9:04am by George W. Maschke
« Pages 1 2 »
23 78266 Last Post Jun 7th, 2013 at 3:41pm
By: xenonman
Sticky Topic
FBI Polygraph Failure Rate Reportedly Near 50%
In an article titled, "FBI seeks to rebuild its image," Chris Mondics of the Philadelphia Inquirer Washington bureau reports that Roger L. Trott, chief of the FBI's agent training unit, asserts that n...

Started May 23rd, 2002 at 6:05am by George W. Maschke
« Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
85 141421 Last Post Oct 19th, 2012 at 8:12am
By: falsepositive
 Board Topics
Normal Topic
Ex FBI Agent Convicted of Child Sex Crimes
And we have another federal poly-passing criminal!   Former FBI Agent Christopher Michael Bauer’s was arrested in 2021 on charges of incest with a minor, sodomy in the first-degree and sexual abuse of...

Started Jun 24th, 2024 at 1:17pm by PolyCritic (Guest)
1 65 Last Post Jun 26th, 2024 at 11:58am
By: Username497 (Guest)
Normal Topic
Accused Spy Alexander Yuk Ching Ma: Yet Another Catastrophic Failure of Polygraph Screening
The polygraph has failed yet again. As mentioned on the blog, former CIA and FBI employee Alexander Yuk Ching Ma of Honolulu necessarily passed an FBI pre-employment polygraph screening "test" when, a...

Started Aug 18th, 2020 at 12:08pm by George W. Maschke
8 1740 Last Post Jun 20th, 2024 at 4:17pm
Normal Topic
Former CIA Intel Cover Officer Andrew Bustamante Discusses the Recruitment Process
Former CIA Intel Cover Officer Andrew Bustamante  Discusses the Recruitment Process
Do you agree with his assessment of the poly? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_tNYGWYPeM&t=390s

Started May 9th, 2024 at 2:58pm by Whoa (Guest)
1 204 Last Post May 10th, 2024 at 8:43am
Normal Topic
Ex-NSA Employee Jareh Sebastian Dalk, Convicted of Attempted Espionage, Sentenced to 21 Years in Prison
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/29/jareh-sebastian-dalke-nsa-sentenced-001...
Jareh Sebastian Dalk spent only a month at the NSA before he was arrested for attempted espionage.  That mean...

Started May 1st, 2024 at 10:28am by HaHaHa (Guest)
0 76 Last Post May 1st, 2024 at 10:28am
By: HaHaHa (Guest)
Normal Topic
If you ever file a complaint about your polygraph...
The receiving agency will send it right over to your pervert’s, I mean examiner’s business partner, who will tell them that… of course your examiner did nothing wrong!
Asking you multiple times i...

Started May 13th, 2023 at 12:30pm by User35
This topic contains 6 attachments
3 651 Last Post Apr 22nd, 2024 at 12:00am
By: User35
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies)
DIA's Insider Threat Program
On October 7th, 2011, then-President Obama established an Executive Order, “STRUCTURAL REFORMS TO IMPROVE THE SECURITY OF CLASSIFIED NETWORKS AND THE RESPONSIBLE SHARING AND SAFEGUARDING OF CLASSIFIED...

Started Feb 17th, 2017 at 5:08pm by John M. (Guest)
« Pages 1 2 ... 16 17 18 »
This topic contains 12 attachments
255 128402 Last Post Apr 18th, 2024 at 7:38pm
By: John M.
Normal Topic
In 2023 - ClearanceJobs.com Admitted the Polygraph is Just For Getting Confessions . . .
Did anyone see this?  Last year, the ClearanceJobs.com folks did a live stream where they went over the clearance process and even mention the polygraph.   
At the 24-minute and 16-second mark (wh...

Started Jan 26th, 2024 at 4:16pm by clearance denied (Guest)
This topic contains 1 attachment
2 382 Last Post Apr 17th, 2024 at 7:09pm
By: quickfix
Normal Topic
How is a failure of the FBI poly reported?
I had someone check scattered castles and no derogatory information existed for me. Further to this, the Security person I spoke to advises that FBI keeps the information with the FBI only. It almost ...

Started Dec 21st, 2023 at 6:17pm by lostitall
0 184 Last Post Dec 21st, 2023 at 6:17pm
By: lostitall
Normal Topic
Appealing a "failed" FBI polygraph
Is there any process to specifically do this? I googled around and everything seemed ancient.
Thanks.

Started Dec 12th, 2023 at 5:45pm by lostitall
2 301 Last Post Dec 21st, 2023 at 5:53pm
By: lostitall
Normal Topic
Obtaining "Employment Records" including polygraph records when I was a contractor?
Hi,
I recently failed my FBI CI Polygraph or so says the Polygraph Examiner and security.
I am looking at the Security exit briefing I was provided and it gives me an address.
I can see...

Started Dec 12th, 2023 at 5:43pm by lostitall
1 221 Last Post Dec 13th, 2023 at 10:29am
Normal Topic
Do incident reports in JPAS expire? Clearance issues
I failed a poly as part of a clearance upgrade from TS to TS/SCI many years ago. They suspended my clearance and I quit rather than get fired. My coworker got arrested, had her clearance suspended, an...

Started Nov 14th, 2023 at 3:46am by MrPibb (Guest)
3 410 Last Post Nov 16th, 2023 at 5:39am
Normal Topic
How Did CIA Officer and Serial Sexual Abuser Brian Jeffrey Raymond Get Away With His Crimes for So Long?
[IMAGE]

Brian Jeffrey Raymond

On Friday, 23 July 2021, Brian Jeffrey Raymond, who, as previously reported on the blog, was until last year all but certainly a career CIA intelligence officer, pleaded guilty to two c...

Started Jul 27th, 2021 at 5:00am by George W. Maschke
5 4819 Last Post Nov 8th, 2023 at 7:40am
Normal Topic
Accused Spy Joseph Daniel Schmidt May Have Revealed Information About Polygraph Practices
Joseph Daniel Schmidt, a former U.S. army interrogator and Chinese linguist assigned to the 109th Military Intelligence Battalion at Joint Base Lewis McChord in Washington State, has been indicted for...

Started Oct 7th, 2023 at 10:44am by George W. Maschke
2 488 Last Post Oct 8th, 2023 at 8:11am
Pages Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 65
Start new topicCreate Poll  
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Locked Topic Sticky Locked Topic
Moved Topic Moved Topic
Global Announcement Global Announcement
Locked Global Announcement Locked Global Announcement
Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies)
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies)
You can view Topics in this Board.
You can post replies to Topics in this Board.
You can start new Topics in this Board.
You can post Attachments in this Board.
You can start Polls in this Board.

Polygraph Policy

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X

‹ Board Index   Top