Polygraph Policy Polygraph Policy
How is the polygraph currently used by federal agencies like the FBI, CIA, NSA, NRO, DoD, DOE, DEA, BATFE, and U.S. Secret Service, as well as state and local agencies? What laws, regulations, and guidelines govern the use of polygraphs for screening, criminal investigations, administrative investigations, and other purposes?
(Moderator: Administrator)
Topics: 1299
Pages Pages: 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 65
Start new topicCreate Poll  
Subject / Started By Replies Views Last Post Sort (Z-A)
Normal Topic
Federal Polygraph Whistleblower
If a federal polygrapher were to become a whistleblower and share every single top secret polygraph document about it's policy and procedure, what do you think would come of the polygraph community an...

Started Apr 25th, 2014 at 2:08am by ptrck123
3 3088 Last Post Apr 25th, 2014 at 10:34am
By: George W. Maschke
Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies)
Here I  am Stan,  asserting
Stan_Smith:
The polygraph policy our government is pursuing constitutes unlawful search and seizure.  Our citizens are required to submit to an unreasonable close personal search of their bodily ...

Started Aug 18th, 2007 at 9:29pm by Lloyd Ploense (Ex Member)
« Pages 1 2 »
17 14392 Last Post Apr 3rd, 2014 at 10:08pm
By: John P (Guest)
Normal Topic
Why do police want false confession?
I was a victim of stolen medication. In order to have new script issued, I was required to produce a police report. The officer only agreed to issue my report if I agreed to a polygraph; since I was t...

Started Mar 7th, 2014 at 8:12am by lil'lady (Guest)
4 6325 Last Post Mar 11th, 2014 at 7:38pm
By: Aunty Agony
Normal Topic
Discussion of Polygraph Policy on Reddit
Some interesting comments on polygraph policy are to be found in a recent post to Reddit's "Explain Like I'm Five" subreddit. See ELI5: Why do the FBI and CIA use polygraph ("lie detector") tests o...

Started Feb 28th, 2014 at 2:11pm by George W. Maschke
1 2824 Last Post Feb 28th, 2014 at 3:30pm
By: Doug Williams
Normal Topic
Penn & Teller Bullshit! Lie Detector Episode (Season 7, Episode 5)
[IMAGE]

"Lie detectors are bullshit!"

On Thursday, 23 July, Showtime aired an episode of the Emmy Award-winning series Penn & Teller Bullshit! dedicated to the bullshit of lie detectors. As a long-time fan of the sh...

Started Jul 17th, 2009 at 3:30pm by George W. Maschke
12 70118 Last Post Feb 12th, 2014 at 6:12pm
By: Aunty Agony
Normal Topic
Likely Monitoring of AntiPolygraph.org
I'm sorry to say that there is reason to believe that AntiPolygraph.org may be targeted for monitoring by the U.S. Government:
https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2013/10/20/is-antipolygraph-org-be...

Started Oct 21st, 2013 at 12:40pm by George W. Maschke
9 8172 Last Post Feb 5th, 2014 at 10:53pm
Normal Topic
Polygraph-Induced False Confession of Peter Reilly
One of the most notorious polygraph-induced false confessions is that of Peter Reilly, from whom, at the age of 18, the Connecticut State Police extracted a false confession to the brutal murder of hi...

Started Jan 23rd, 2004 at 11:04am by George W. Maschke
2 13766 Last Post Jan 25th, 2014 at 10:42am
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies)
The Crystallynn Girard Murder Case: Yet Another Failure of the Polygraph
[IMAGE]

Crystallynn Girard (1979-1993)

On Valentine's Day 1993, 13-year-old Crystallynn Girard was found dead in her bedroom, apparently strangled. Days after the death, a suspect, Dennis Donohue, passed...

Started Apr 30th, 2008 at 7:03am by George W. Maschke
« Pages 1 2 3 »
33 44407 Last Post Jan 21st, 2014 at 4:17am
By: mylyrix
Normal Topic
NRO
Does the NRO presently polygraph applicants and employees?
(That's the agency that was so secret during the Cold War that it was a crime to even publish its logo!) Roll Eyes

Started Jan 3rd, 2014 at 5:05am by xenonman
1 2916 Last Post Jan 3rd, 2014 at 6:32am
Normal Topic
Quarterly Polygraphs for NSA Analysts?
Professor Daniel Drezner writes, among other things, in a recent Foreign Policy article titled "Tone-deaf at the Listening Post: My day at the National Security Agency headquarters at Fort Meade":<br ...

Started Dec 17th, 2013 at 6:06am by George W. Maschke
0 4253 Last Post Dec 17th, 2013 at 6:06am
Normal Topic
Polygraph Screening Fails to Prevent Rampant Corruption in Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
The Los Angeles Times last night reported the indictment of 18 current and former Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies on a variety of charges. LASD has a longstanding pre-employment polygraph req...

Started Dec 10th, 2013 at 2:53pm by George W. Maschke
0 16418 Last Post Dec 10th, 2013 at 2:53pm
Normal Topic
MCClatchy Polygraph Story
Any news on the story about the polygraph story that MCClatchy's Marisa Taylor broke last month? Did Senator Coburn's office request a hearing about it? I remember he spoke about it during some kind o...

Started Dec 7th, 2013 at 1:13am by Gravel (Guest)
3 4050 Last Post Dec 9th, 2013 at 6:34pm
By: Ex Member
Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies)
How Is the Federal Government Using Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's Business Records?
On 16 August 2013, precisely two months ago today, Marisa Taylor of McClatchy reported with respect to Operation Lie Busters that investigators confiscated Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's business rec...

Started Oct 16th, 2013 at 5:57pm by George W. Maschke
« Pages 1 2 »
22 67433 Last Post Nov 16th, 2013 at 1:30pm
Normal Topic
Interview with Scott Horton
On Friday, 25 October 2013, I was a guest on the Scott Horton Show, where I discussed indications that AntiPolygraph.org has been targeted for NSA surveillance and Operation Lie Busters, the federal c...

Started Oct 26th, 2013 at 5:38am by George W. Maschke
1 1833 Last Post Oct 26th, 2013 at 1:43pm
Normal Topic
Government agencies using the polygraph as a subterfuge to avoid complying with federal equal employment regulations?
After much thought, I have come to what I consider to be the only logical conclusion that can be drawn as to why government agencies, (federal, state, & local) continue to use the polygraph even thoug...

Started Aug 27th, 2013 at 8:12pm by Doug Williams
0 3594 Last Post Aug 27th, 2013 at 8:12pm
Normal Topic
Polygraph expert, Doug Williams, tells why he teaches people how to pass a polygraph test.
I have been asked many times why I teach people how to pass a polygraph test.  So I made this video to answer that question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lF2XqSHDQ

Started Jul 6th, 2013 at 12:39am by Doug Williams
4 9309 Last Post Aug 20th, 2013 at 5:42am
Normal Topic
U.S. Government Considers Teaching of Polygraph Countermeasures a Crime (Sometimes)
McClatchy national correspondent Marisa Taylor has published a new article in her ongoing investigative series on federal polygraph policy that has significant implications for sites like this one tha...

Started Aug 16th, 2013 at 9:13pm by George W. Maschke
6 19212 Last Post Aug 18th, 2013 at 7:58am
By: Twoblock
Normal Topic
polygraph and astrology
interesting, i think, that the statistics we get here for astrology  are in line with what we get from the polygraph...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6k7xa1NrCc

Started Aug 4th, 2013 at 10:22pm by coldreader (Guest)
0 1321 Last Post Aug 4th, 2013 at 10:22pm
By: coldreader (Guest)
Normal Topic
Will failing a county/state polygraph affect federal employment?
I have been administered two polygraphs at this point, one by a state law enforcement agency and one by a county sheriff's office. I apparently passed the first and was offered employment, however I f...

Started Jul 10th, 2013 at 8:05pm by leorec125 (Guest)
0 5313 Last Post Jul 10th, 2013 at 8:05pm
By: leorec125 (Guest)
Normal Topic
NSA Whistleblower Russ Tice: It's Easy to Beat a Polygraph
[IMAGE]

Russ Tice

In an interview with Sibel Edmonds' Boiling Frogs show, NSA whistleblower Russ Tice mentions (at 55:38) that contacts inside the NSA who are providing him information are all beating the polygraph:...

Started Jun 20th, 2013 at 10:11am by George W. Maschke
7 76635 Last Post Jul 2nd, 2013 at 11:54pm
By: Ex Member
Pages Pages: 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 65
Start new topicCreate Poll  
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Locked Topic Sticky Locked Topic
Moved Topic Moved Topic
Global Announcement Global Announcement
Locked Global Announcement Locked Global Announcement
Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies)
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies)
You can view Topics in this Board.
You can post replies to Topics in this Board.
You can start new Topics in this Board.
You can post Attachments in this Board.
You can start Polls in this Board.

Polygraph Policy

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X

‹ Board Index   Top