Normal Topic Polygraph expert, Doug Williams, tells why he teaches people how to pass a polygraph test. (Read 9293 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Polygraph expert, Doug Williams, tells why he teaches people how to pass a polygraph test.
Jul 6th, 2013 at 12:39am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I have been asked many times why I teach people how to pass a polygraph test.  So I made this video to answer that question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lF2XqSHDQ

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box pailryder
Especially Senior User

Re: Polygraph expert, Doug Williams, tells why he teaches people how to pass a polygraph test.
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2013 at 6:02pm
Doug Williams wrote on Jul 6th, 2013 at 12:39am:
I have been asked many times why I teach people how to pass a polygraph test

That and $3000 to $5000 per hour.  Friends, ask yourself, would a truthful pay 5k for this advice?

No good social purpose can be served by inventing ways of beating the lie detector or deceiving polygraphers.   David Thoreson Lykken

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Re: Polygraph expert, Doug Williams, tells why he teaches people how to pass a polygraph test.
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2013 at 6:58pm
pailryder wrote on Aug 18th, 2013 at 6:02pm:
Doug Williams wrote on Jul 6th, 2013 at 12:39am:
I have been asked many times why I teach people how to pass a polygraph test

That and $3000 to $5000 per hour.  Friends, ask yourself, would a truthful pay 5k for this advice?

Wrong again PAILFACE!  My fee is $1000, and it takes a lot more than one hour.  I also have to pay for an office and some very expensive equipment!  And yes, someone who wants to be sure they are not falsely branded as a liar by con men like you can and do pay that.  Simply because most of them are trying to get or keep a job that pays them a lot of money.  They just think of it as insurance against jerks like you ruining their lives.  

And if you are going to quote me to make your snide and deliberately false and misleading comments about me, please don't edit the quote you are commenting on!  Here is another one of those little emoticons that I know you love so much!  Angry  

FYI, here is the complete quote:  I have been asked many times why I teach people how to pass a polygraph test.  So I made this video to answer that question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lF2XqSHDQ
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2013 at 7:16pm by Doug Williams »  

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box winona r.

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2013 at 2:43pm
According to a recent Fox News article, Doug Williams has been ARRESTED!

The article says both Doug Williams, and another anti-polygraph advocate Chad Dixon, both "agreed to meet with clients for a fee who they thought were connected to drug trafficking or were correction officers who had received sexual favors from an underage girl. But the potential polygraph students were really undercover agents".

Is this true Doug?  Did they arrest you?  When and where did this happen?  Are these allegations true?  

This government is getting out of control!  Polygraphs don't work.  Learning about polygraphs and countermeasures is as much of a crime as learning about magic and how the tricks work.  I know how magic tricks are done.  So does that mean when the government starts using magic and deception in some "interests of national security", that I'll be a criminal?  This has got to stop!

I would like for Doug Williams, George Maschke, and others to have a big national television show where they expose every detail about the government polygraphs and how they work.  Show everyone how to beat them.  Make polygraphers cry because they can't get any confessions out of any  more subjects and there whole "magic show is ruined".  The whole USA will be educated on how to beat the machine, and more and more people will beat the CIA, FBI, NSA, Border Patrol, etc. polygraphs.  Make it useless.  Put polygraphers out of a job.

Oh, by the way, I took polygraphs and I'll tell you the best countermeasures is the mental thoughts one.  Breathing changes may be detected with the tubes around your chest, and tongue biting may be seen if you screw it up.  Best bet is to use mental thoughts.  Nobody, and no machine, can read your mind.  Never have, never will.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2013 at 5:42am
winona r.,

Doug Williams was not arrested, and McClatchy did not report that. Fox News wrongly assumed that he had been arrested. See his recent interview with Oklahoma News 9:

http://www.news9.com/story/23178002/authorities-investigate-ok-instructor-teachi...

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Polygraph expert, Doug Williams, tells why he teaches people how to pass a polygraph test.

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X