Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) My CIA Polygraph Story (Read 339059 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Re: My CIA Polygraph Story
Reply #75 - May 24th, 2018 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anon582

Reply #76 - May 23rd, 2018 at 4:35pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
George W. Maschke wrote on May 19th, 2018 at 9:42am:
Annette,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the CIA polygraph. I would be interested to know, if you don't mind sharing, approximately how long ago this was? For example, was it this year, last year, about five years ago?

I can tell you for CERTAINTY that this line of questioning has not been asked since the 90's, and even then it was tame and related to homosexuality. This is either a lie, or she took the test back in the 80's.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beat_the_system
New User

Reply #77 - May 29th, 2018 at 5:10pm
George/Admin,

I will admit that I am a long time viewer and poster on this site, thought I post under various IP addresses and screen names.  As you can see from your backend, I am posting through Tor.  This is not the first time you have suspected that the same person was chatting with themselves.  You suspected the same thing in this thread a few months ago:

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1521435155/8#8

Maybe the posters are actually different people.  I have used Tor and other anonymous proxies before and somehow ended up with the same IP address as someone else.  Shit happens.  Give the posters a break.  They are not trolling.  They are sharing their polygraph experiences.  The fact is, we have run out of IPv4 addresses, so duplicates will happen.

https://www.wired.com/2015/09/north-america-just-ran-old-school-internet-address...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv4_address_exhaustion
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-internet-has-run-out-of-ip-addresses-sort-of-ip...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #78 - May 29th, 2018 at 5:30pm
beat_the_system wrote on May 29th, 2018 at 5:10pm:
Give the posters a break.

Um, no. Sock puppetry violates AntiPolygraph.org's posting policy and will be exposed whenever possible. In the present example and the other to which you refer, we had extremely high levels of confidence that posts purporting to be from multiple authors were, in fact, the handiwork of a single individual.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

New User

Reply #79 - May 30th, 2018 at 1:07am
Correction, I did not use Tor on my last post, I am using another anonymous proxy browser service.  But George, you were wrong.  In the previous posts that I linked to, one of the postings was mines under a different moniker, and the other person posting was not me.  We were both using Tor apparently and I don't know how we got the same IP.  Did you check the browser type and version, MAC address, and other unique identifiers?   

To add to this thread, I hear the CIA process has not changed much since the original posting.  Still located at Dulles Discovery, same polygraph machine and routine, still trying to make people admit to disqualifying stuff.  I know a few people who got hired and thanks to this site, they were able to cheat and beat the poly and hide their dirty deeds from CIA.  The beat-the-poly message is getting through to people!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #80 - May 30th, 2018 at 1:54am
beat_the_system,

Let's get real.

You are not only a troll, but you are a most awkward and clumsy troll.

Prove me wrong.

Call me at 603-801-5179 and we'll talk about it.

[cue crickets]

IP Logged

New User

Reply #81 - May 30th, 2018 at 10:05am
Awkward and clumsy?  I doubt it.  I use various anonymous proxies and IP addresses.  But I know that it is just a minor layer of security that anyone with enough time on their hands can break through, if they cared to.  I use Tor sometimes, but this site sometimes loads real slow on Tor for me now probably because of this country's slow internet.  I do not live in the U.S. so even if my real "home" IP address and location was discovered, it means nothing to me.  We know who you are Dan, your phone number and mugshot are all over the internet.  I do not care to call you.  I will proudly say that not only am I with the anti-polygraph movement, I am also NOT a patriot with no loyalty to the U.S., so if I reveal national security secrets that I have obtained I don't give a crappity smack.  I am loyal to my family, true friends, and whoever is paying my salary.  That is all.  Props to Snowden, Wikileaks, Anonymous, and anyone else exposing government secrets.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Trump2020

Reply #82 - Oct 31st, 2018 at 3:32pm
A user named Someguy0 on the federalsoup.com forum was recently banned and had his posts removed for posting the latest FBI polygraph questions.  I was able to find the Google cache of the page, which used to be at https://forum.federalsoup.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=901948, and here is a copy and paste of Someguy0's deleted post:

-----------------------------------------

As we all know or can find out from a Google search, the CIA conducts their pre-employment processing and interviews at the Dulles Discovery Building - 13800 Air & Space Museum Pkwy, Chantilly VA. Here are the questions you may be asked, which as been verified by many applicants:

The polygraph has two sets of questions, counterintelligence and lifestyle. In addition, there is a stupid pretest, a post test interrogations, and a repeat of questions. It will take about 4 hours total.

Some of the "irrelevant" questions, where you should answer with a calm yes, are questions like:
- Is today Monday?
- Are we in virginia?
- Is your name XXX?
- Are you sitting down? 

The counterintelligence questions are broad enough to cover everything, so they are something like:
- Do you have any financial stakes or property in a foreign country?
- Have you ever plotted to overthrow the US government?
- Have you ever had contact with a foreign agency?

The lifestyle questions are also broad and may be something like:
- Have you discussed the hiring process with anyone, either in person or online? 
- Have you ever committed a crime for which you weren’t caught?
- Have you used illegal drugs that you have not told us about?
- Did you intentionally falsify info on your application or security paperwork?

During the pre-test, if you admit to anything in these counterintelligence or lifestyle areas, you will be drilled in that area. If you spike the charts during the actual test in any of these areas, you will be drilled during the post-test interrogation.

The trick is, expect to be accused of lying, interrogated, and being told you are hiding something. Do not tell them anything, make no admissions. If you choose to use countermeasures, use the mental countermeasures described on the website Antipolygraph.org in the book The Lie Behind the Lie Detector. Do not try the breathing or biting countermeasures, they can be detected if you do them wrong. 

Yes, I am exposing information here. Enjoy!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #83 - Nov 1st, 2018 at 11:20am
How long must those who have simply applied for a job with the federal government (or applied for a position with the local police department) endure the preemployment polygraph screening test. This is an absurd procedure that is based on a faulty scientific premise – in fact it is pure pseudo science – and the government knows very well the test can be manipulated very easily so as to allow a liar to produce a perfect truthful chart regardless of whether he or she is lying or not. The government admitted this when they prosecuted me for teaching people how to do just that. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3fHkCFxgQQ&feature=youtu.be

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anotherpolygraphvictim

Reply #84 - Apr 3rd, 2019 at 4:27pm
Interesting blog I found:
https://bannedfromintel.wordpress.com/

IP Logged

New User

Reply #85 - Dec 29th, 2019 at 8:02pm
Just got word that everyone should LIE to pass the CIA poly.  Seriously, don't tell them anything.  Three people just EOD'd with NCS and the DI within CIA and they lied to pass their poly.  The poly is still part of the 3-day session at Dulles Discovery in Chantilly, VA. The CIA still uses the relevant/irrelevant test, and you should just use mental countermeasures on different relevant questions to randomly "spike" your charts.  When they ask you questions about drug use, crime, foreign contacts, lying, etc., just answer "NO".  Do not give them any minor info.  They will interrogate you, accuse you of lying and hiding stuff, but so what, just go with it.  One guy just got EOD'd and was able to hide the fact that the police came to his house recently for him beating up his girlfriend, but no arrests and no charges were made so there is no record that the CIA will check.  Some will say this is bad and this guy should not be CIA, but that is not the point, the point is this proves the fallacies of the poly if criminals can lie and beat it.  So, everyone, don't confess, don't admit to anything not on file (which means LIE), and use mental countermeasures only because those cannot be detected.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #86 - Dec 31st, 2019 at 9:55am
beat_the_system wrote on Dec 29th, 2019 at 8:02pm:
Just got word that everyone should LIE to pass the CIA poly.  Seriously, don't tell them anything.  Three people just EOD'd with NCS and the DI within CIA and they lied to pass their poly.  The poly is still part of the 3-day session at Dulles Discovery in Chantilly, VA. The CIA still uses the relevant/irrelevant test, and you should just use mental countermeasures on different relevant questions to randomly "spike" your charts.  When they ask you questions about drug use, crime, foreign contacts, lying, etc., just answer "NO".  Do not give them any minor info.  They will interrogate you, accuse you of lying and hiding stuff, but so what, just go with it.  One guy just got EOD'd and was able to hide the fact that the police came to his house recently for him beating up his girlfriend, but no arrests and no charges were made so there is no record that the CIA will check.  Some will say this is bad and this guy should not be CIA, but that is not the point, the point is this proves the fallacies of the poly if criminals can lie and beat it.  So, everyone, don't confess, don't admit to anything not on file (which means LIE), and use mental countermeasures only because those cannot be detected.

You know, I’ve been saying that for over 40 years now, and it’s absolutely true. Be careful with this – the thugs and charlatans in the US federal government polygraph industry threw me in prison for two years for saying basically this very same thing to an undercover federal agent. Not only was I imprisoned, but my business of training people how to pass a polygraph test was shut down for five years. And I’m still waiting for another six months plus before I can start it back up again.

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #87 - Jan 6th, 2020 at 10:36pm
Doug Williams wrote on Dec 31st, 2019 at 9:55am:
beat_the_system wrote on Dec 29th, 2019 at 8:02pm:

You know, I’ve been saying that for over 40 years now, and it’s absolutely true. Be careful with this – the thugs and charlatans in the US federal government polygraph industry threw me in prison for two years for saying basically this very same thing to an undercover federal agent. Not only was I imprisoned, but my business of training people how to pass a polygraph test was shut down for five years. And I’m still waiting for another six months plus before I can start it back up again.

Well this is my response to the travesty of OPERATION LIE BUSTERS. Check it out and let me know what you think: http://operationliebusters.com/

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
My CIA Polygraph Story

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X