Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Polygraph Place Bulletin Board Private Forum (Read 95886 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Re: Polygraph Place Bulletin Board Private Forum
Reply #45 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 8:18pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Twoblock, just to clarify, see the quotation marks. These were statements made by polygraph operators on the Polygraph Place Forum, they are not my words.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Re: Obsequious twit? Emasculated need for testosterone replacement?
Reply #46 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 10:07pm
Ex Member wrote on Jul 20th, 2013 at 2:14am:
Interesting comments from the polygraph place forum. I'd like to hear Pailryder and Sarge's comments:

"Pailryder is an obsequious twit who claims to be a polygraph examiner, but says only what is useful to GM. He occassionaly tries, inauthentically, to promote some form of polygraph, just to preserve impressions. He's really a disgusting fake. I'm also suspicious of his origin - with a registration date during 2006, pre-dating Palerider, though not a single post until recently. It would be quite easy for an Administrator to create a user, and then manually alter the registration date in the MySQL database upon which YABB runs. Pailryder's written voice has the same emasculated need for testosterone replacement as the GM and Lethe character. You'll notice this voice emerge whenever GM's characters are attempting to be sincere, thoughtful and intelligent."

"and the respected Sergeant1107 - is a dimensionless character. he's a one-note-song, who's carefully crafted mantra is remarkably similar to that of GM himself. He claims to work at the Pentagon (BS), and claims to have failed three polygraphs while telling the truth."

Interesting indeed - an insight into the minds of these idiots!  Their preoccupation with this site and their amateurish, in-depth, pseudo psychoanalysis of a person who they say has an "emasculated need for testosterone replacement as the GM and Lethe character", combined with their childish attempts at playing detective, looking for clues to someone's identity by what they refer to as "written voice", (whatever the hell that is supposed to be), is hilarious.  

It shows the extent of their stupidity and paranoia.  It also lets you know they have way too much time on their hands.  Probably more government employees wasting time, (and tax payer's money), with all this nonsense. 

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #47 - Jul 21st, 2013 at 2:27am
Arkhangelsk

Most polygraph operators are like Obama. Obama uses things like (primarily) race baiting to draw attention away from his inequities i.e., his murders in Benghazi. Polygraphers uses lies against people i.e., the Sargent trying to bolster their industry which, as Doug says, is going to crumble.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box pailryder
Especially Senior User

Reply #48 - Jul 21st, 2013 at 10:46am
Doug Williams wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 at 10:08pm:
Yes, George and I have set aside our differences, and have united in one final push to finally stop the madness called "lie detection

So, does this mean Dr Maschke had finally decided to allow you to promote your for profit business ventures on his not for profit site?

No good social purpose can be served by inventing ways of beating the lie detector or deceiving polygraphers.   David Thoreson Lykken

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #49 - Jul 21st, 2013 at 12:22pm
No, Pailface, we are going to stop your insidious Orwellian for profit business!  I mean just what I said, "George and I have set aside our differences, and have united in one final push to finally stop the madness called "lie detection."

Words mean things.  But since you don't seem to comprehend them too well, I'll give you some more of those emoticons so you will understand.  Polygraph con men go bye bye!  Grin  No more bullshit tests!  Tongue

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #50 - Jul 22nd, 2013 at 12:35am
I am a private polygraph examiner who survived EPPA, so your bluster does not scare me.  I have already taken your best shot and I am still here.  You will never put me out of my chosen profession.

No good social purpose can be served by inventing ways of beating the lie detector or deceiving polygraphers.   David Thoreson Lykken

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #51 - Jul 22nd, 2013 at 1:03am
pailryder wrote on Jul 22nd, 2013 at 12:35am:
I am a private polygraph examiner who survived EPPA, so your bluster does not scare me.  I have already taken your best shot and I am still here.  You will never put me out of my chosen profession.    

Never say never...... Roll Eyes

Doug Williams
IP Logged

God Member

Reply #52 - Jul 23rd, 2013 at 3:42am
pailryder wrote on Jul 22nd, 2013 at 12:35am:
I have already taken your best shot and I am still here.

I guess that testosterone replacement worked.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #53 - Jul 25th, 2013 at 3:42am
I don't recall ever claiming to have worked at the Pentagon.  All of my posts are still here, as far as I know.  If anyone can find where I claimed to work (or to have worked) at the Pentagon, I'd love to see it.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #54 - Aug 1st, 2013 at 5:07am
Ever since the appearance of the Polygraph Place forum on this site, it seems that most of the polygraph operators went into hiding (save those with recent testosterone replacement).

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sully
New User

Reply #55 - Aug 1st, 2013 at 12:00pm
I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now...I am not in law enforcement, but I do know someone whose life a polygrapher broke...the story of which I will not go into...however, these polygraphers ruin lives...and after reading the comments of one in here, and seeing his attitude, and how he articulates himself, my only emotional response is shaking my head in disbelief and shock, thinking, (and my life/career, future and the future of my family solely lies in this person's hands?) My God, this country is so corrupt...(call me naieve, but I used to believe in a world that was basically honest and forth right) that words like integrity and loyalty meant something....there are men and women out there who spent their lives dreaming of a career in law enforcement, simply b/c they wanted to make a difference, who have molded themselves into human beings that any parent would be proud to have their children look up to them as role models...people whose love for their job have been loyal and honest to their work for many years, with a clean portfolio, whose whole career lies within the hands of these examiners...whose lives they've ruined...just because?  Unbelievable...and even more sickening, is the fact that they don't bat an eyelash at that fact....a perfect yet sad example of the power they have...I feel nothing but disgust, and do believe in Karma....

Lets face it, no one wants to loose their jobs, no one, however, if GM suceeds along with all the rest on his site, and for the record, I pray they do, these cocky examiners who call themselves human beings, would be out of a job, now wouldn't they?   

GM, thank you for the time, you've put into this...for this website, and the compassion you feel for so many victims who have been truthful, loyal and devoted to their jobs.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #56 - Aug 1st, 2013 at 5:30pm
Sully wrote on Aug 1st, 2013 at 12:00pm:
I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now...I am not in law enforcement, but I do know someone whose life a polygrapher broke...the story of which I will not go into...however, these polygraphers ruin lives...and after reading the comments of one in here, and seeing his attitude, and how he articulates himself, my only emotional response is shaking my head in disbelief and shock, thinking, (and my life/career, future and the future of my family solely lies in this person's hands?) My God, this country is so corrupt...(call me naieve, but I used to believe in a world that was basically honest and forth right) that words like integrity and loyalty meant something....there are men and women out there who spent their lives dreaming of a career in law enforcement, simply b/c they wanted to make a difference, who have molded themselves into human beings that any parent would be proud to have their children look up to them as role models...people whose love for their job have been loyal and honest to their work for many years, with a clean portfolio, whose whole career lies within the hands of these examiners...whose lives they've ruined...just because?  Unbelievable...and even more sickening, is the fact that they don't bat an eyelash at that fact....a perfect yet sad example of the power they have...I feel nothing but disgust, and do believe in Karma....

Lets face it, no one wants to loose their jobs, no one, however, if GM suceeds along with all the rest on his site, and for the record, I pray they do, these cocky examiners who call themselves human beings, would be out of a job, now wouldn't they?   

GM, thank you for the time, you've put into this...for this website, and the compassion you feel for so many victims who have been truthful, loyal and devoted to their jobs.

You are right, the polygraph is not a "lie detector" - nor is it a "test"!  In fact, it is nothing but a sick joke!  It is an interrogation, an intimidation, an inquisition, a trial by ordeal - and the polygraph operator is the judge, jury, and executioner!  If you are found guilty of lying, there is no appeal from his decision!  And to make matters worse, even if you tell the complete truth you will probably still fail!  

The polygraph test is the most important test anyone will ever take.  Until you take one, you have no idea how traumatic and grueling it can be - it is that way for a reason.  The polygraphers want you to be so frightened that you "spill your guts".  Some federal agencies give bonuses to polygraph operators that get the most damaging admissions! In fact, many people are so intimidated that they make statements that the polygrapher will use to disqualify or incriminate them -  some people are so frightened that they confess to things they haven't even done! 

And you are also right that the thugs who run these "tests" don't give a damn about all the people whose lives they have ruined.   

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #57 - Aug 1st, 2013 at 5:39pm
Ex Member wrote on Aug 1st, 2013 at 5:07am:
Ever since the appearance of the Polygraph Place forum on this site, it seems that most of the polygraph operators went into hiding (save those with recent testosterone replacement). 

I noticed that...  I guess they decided to heed the advice given by Abraham Lincoln when he said, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." 

And even Mr. T Replacement ran away and hid like a scared little rabbit when he was challenged to defend the absurdity of his "chosen profession"!   Grin

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sully
New User

Reply #58 - Aug 2nd, 2013 at 1:41pm
Well, they should hide!

Before I understood, what a polygraph can actually do, or not do, I was exceptionally biased!

If I heard a person failed, without any question, I thought that person was a lier, until it happened to my closest confident and friend.

He is a fine upstanding man, and will tell the truth, no matter who it hurts or how much it hurts him to do so.   He has years of experience on the job, had taken polygraphs before and passed.   

He is loyal to his family, associates and friends, and hasn’t got one negative reference in his file!   He doesn’t go out drinking with his buddies after work, goes straight home to his family, every single night.   

Is he perfect, no, he isn’t, no one is, but, he is a fine upstanding man, who is a fabulous role model, is one of the best on the job!

He decided to apply for a better paying job, in another state.   The examiner was extremely smug…I only wish I could relay my whole story to you, but cannot, just to show you how corrupt some of these systems are.   

We were all devastated at the outcome of his polygraph.  He failed and failed again, and again, to the point that it caused us all great anguish and loss of hope for the honest person.   

What these cocky examiners neglect to understand is…

When  you call someone a liar that is an honest person, it not only effects them in a very negative way, (i.e. loss of confidence, despair, frustration, depression, fear of the polygraph machine from that point on, anger, and great loss of pay increase, and a better career)  you examiners affect his/her immediate family (wife, husband, children) but also they’re extended family and friends…and there is no question in my mind what-so-ever, that he is and was telling the truth…He prides himself on walking the straight and narrow the best he can, due to his job and the implementations of negative behavior.   

I believe the most difficult part for an honest person is, to be told they are being deceptive, losing they’re chances at a better paying job.  I have no question in my mind, what-so-ever, that he would be an asset to any department…and he had plenty of solid references, from people he had worked for and with.   

He also told me that, he was biased at one time, when someone told him, they failed the polygraph, until it recently happened to him, and yet, never before failed one?  Now, he has constant problems with them, and even though he knows he is telling the truth, the great embarrassment he now feels, b/c there are people out there who are biased and believe in the machine.

Let me tell you, that while there are probably some good examiners out there, there are also extremely cruel, biased, power hungry examiners out there who do not give one iota about the people whose lives they are destroying.   And what is really wrong with this system is, if they are going to be giving polygraphs, then, if a candidate applies with another department in that same area/state, it should never be allowed & totally against the law, for a polygraph examiner to ask that candidate, “did you ever take a polygraph before?”  “Did you pass or fail?” “What was the question you failed?”  It should also be against the law for the examiners to phone each other, and discuss the candidate’s failure (s).  Tell me, that isn’t biased.  Any candidate that goes in for a polygraph examination, should walk into it, with a clean slate!

I am certain, in my friend’s case, the examiners were working together on this, and no one will ever convince me otherwise.   

To me, this is a corrupt way to utilize power that shouldn’t be given to these examiners…and to rely on a machine…is subjective, primitive and an extremely imperfect way to decide one’s fate.  Shame on all of you out there who have been instrumental in ruining someone’s career!  The despair and hopelessness you’ve caused each and every one of his family members.  That is why I say, someday, this is going to come back and bite you right in the butt, but good as I do believe in karma, and what goes around comes around.  I cannot believe these examiners can actually go home and continue with their lives, knowing full well, that they’ve destroyed someone’s life/career!  How can you sleep at night?   

Yanno, back in the day, before the courts outlawed them, I cannot begin to imagine, how many so called criminals were institutionalized that should not have been!  How many lives, were and still are ruined, whole families ruined (mothers, fathers, sisters, sons, daughters and wives, not to mention the so called criminal, due to the polygraph!

Well it is the same thing in the career field.  When you fail someone who isn’t lying, you not only ruin that candidate’s career, you also destroy his entire family!  And I’m not just talking about his wife & children, but his mother/father, friends, all who care about that human being are devastated…especially when they know that he has done his very best all his life, to be loyal to his job and doesn’t house a negative letter or report in his portfolio.    Who was it that said, “Good guys finish last?”   

I cannot believe how corrupt this system is…and that the people who give these polygraphs are just as corrupt, “How can they fall asleep at night?” Knowing full well, that they have set someone up, due to their own personal beliefs?

How would they feel if someone ruined them like that?   

I have a work related friend, whose daughter gives polygraphs.   They hooked her up, and on a question that she lied about, the machine said she was telling the truth, and on another question she told the truth about, it said she was lying?  How can any law abiding reputable department in this country put an ounce of faith in this primitive way of deciding someone’s character, and to boot, without doing any background checks?   

This to me, is an extremely primitive way to avoid doing background checks and your actually paying people to give these bogus polygraphs, not to mention ruining lives, filling them with hopelessness and rejection, when all they’re years of experience and loyalty to their careers and fellow officers mean nothing?   SERIOUSLY, A MACHINE, that is so totally inaccurate?    

I just cannot fathom the lack of intelligence here, it’s a no brainer!  This is 2013, not 1948!

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #59 - Aug 22nd, 2013 at 12:19pm
pailryder wrote on Jul 21st, 2013 at 10:46am:
Doug Williams wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 at 10:08pm:
Yes, George and I have set aside our differences, and have united in one final push to finally stop the madness called "lie detection

So, does this mean Dr Maschke had finally decided to allow you to promote your for profit business ventures on his not for profit site?

Seems the proper answer is "yes".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Polygraph Place Bulletin Board Private Forum

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X