Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Polygraph Place Bulletin Board Private Forum (Read 95884 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Re: Polygraph Place Bulletin Board Private Forum
Reply #30 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 9:22pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Oh, so you are THAT Joe McCarthy.  I really enjoy it when you guys start fighting each other like a couple of whores fighting over who works the johns on a street corner.  It was very entertaining to watch you argue about who gets to poly the next sex offender!  And then to get the court involved in your little territorial dispute - hilarious!  There was also something about defamation wasn't there?  That would be the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black! Here's a button for you -  Roll Eyes

Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 at 8:47pm:
You go ahead and do that.  But I am done with you.  You are of no or little use to me. 

Oh and no need to look through anything, it is common knowledge I am Joe McCarthy and my gripe with PP is no secret.  I don't hide behind screen names; I let others play that game. 

No go play in a funnel cloud somewhere.  Until I can find a use for you, I'm done.

« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2013 at 9:38pm by Doug Williams »  

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #31 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 9:43pm
Not anywhere near as hilarious as insulting GN one day and then riding his coat tails today.  Wow you are predictable as the countermeasures you teach.  To think people actually pay you for what they can get here for free.  Think you maybe the biggest charlatan in polygraph today.

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #32 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 9:56pm
By the what happened to your polygraph examiners license Doug?

Joe

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #33 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 10:08pm

Yes, George and I have set aside our differences, and have united in one final push to finally stop the madness called "lie detection".  That is the only thing I ever had on my "bucket list".

But I do offer a few things that are unique to me and for which I charge a modest fee - practice tests, personal training, email and phone consultation - 12 hours a day, seven days a week.

And you are right - I was once the "biggest charlatan in polygraph".  But I, unlike you, have changed my ways and, like the Superman that I have now become, I am fighting for TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND THE AMERICAN WAY!  Cheesy 

Well maybe not Superman, but I am fighting for the same things - which are the antithesis of what you represent - and I have had some super victories in my battle against the evil Orwellian instrument of torture called the "lie detector".  I was instrumental in putting about 10,000 polygraph conmen out of business with the passage of the EPPA, and it won't be long before the rest of you will have to find other work too - your days are numbered.   Angry

Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 at 9:43pm:
Not anywhere near as hilarious as insulting GN one day and then riding his coat tails today.  Wow you are predictable as the countermeasures you teach.  To think people actually pay you for what they can get here for free.  Think you maybe the biggest charlatan in polygraph today.

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #34 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 10:21pm
Yet here we are and you are now relegated to helping sex offender try to get away with the things they do.  How proud your mommy must be.   

Oh and answer the question.  What happened to your polygraph license?

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #35 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 10:22pm
It's a simple question

Joe

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #36 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 10:28pm
I have accomplished my goal, I baited you into outing yourself - now people can make their own judgments about who you are and what you say.  So I'm done with you after this post.  

As to my license, the last time I saw it, it was circling the bowl getting flushed down with all the rest of the shit - and yours is soon to follow.   Tongue

Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 19th, 2013 at 10:21pm:
Yet here we are and you are now relegated to helping sex offender try to get away with the things they do.  How proud your mommy must be.  

Oh and answer the question.  What happened to your polygraph license?

« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2013 at 11:02pm by Doug Williams »  

Doug Williams
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #37 - Jun 19th, 2013 at 10:44pm
Oh dougie, you have a nice day.  off you go now.   

Oh and lets not make the mistake of thinking that you baited me out.  I never hide behind a screen name and always speak plainly and honestly; which is more than I can say for other people.

And your statement is, from what I heard partly right.  Your license did go into the toilet.  Too bad you can't be honest about what happened. 

But that is what liars do, they deflect and avoid answering direct questions directly or honestly.   

Have a good day dougie, thanks for the entertainment.

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #38 - Jun 20th, 2013 at 3:50am
I don't think a "polygraph license" is of any significance; it would be no different than having an "astrologers license." In fact, why not have a "polygraph countermeasures license?"; one could show it to the polygraph operator and say "there ya go, now hook me up!"

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #39 - Jun 20th, 2013 at 8:27am
For those who may not be familiar with the background, in 2008, Joseph McCarthy (the fighting irish) filed a lawsuit in Tarrant County, Texas airing the local polygraph community's dirty laundry. See the message thread, Unlawful Referral Scheme Alleged in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Post-Conviction Sex Offender Polygraph Testing.

This earned McCarthy the polygraph community's enmity, as you'll see in the above message thread and also, in the Polygraph Place archive. See the message threads "Is Joe McCarthy a Moron" in folder 15 and "Joe McCarthy's Texas Lawsuit" in folder 13.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

God Member

Reply #40 - Jun 21st, 2013 at 5:23am
What was the ultimate decision of the court? Did Joe prevail?

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #41 - Jun 21st, 2013 at 3:35pm
Sadly, I had a lawyer that was not ready for a fight like this and some major procedural errors on her part left me defenseless to a summery judgment.  I was never allowed my day in court which is the way the polygraph examiners wanted it.   

I did not prevail in court, but I did prevail in business when I learned to become as cut throat as the cut throats.   

The one valuable lesson I did learned is that NO ONE ever wins a lawsuit.  Even if you win, you lose.  A lot happened afterward; with forged documents surfacing that I knew nothing of, settlements that I was not privy to, it was a plain mess.  Just a mess.

The harassment by the defendants continued and the dirty tricks.  TAPE being the worst of the dirty tricksters.  But thats ok, the truth always gets revealed d in the end.  This leak shows the type of people I had to deal with.  Underhanded, backstabbing, and gleeful at the pain of others (with a few acceptions).

They cannot run from their own words.  Now they have to deal with what they say and the things they do.  I have no sympathy or empathy for them.

I will say there is a lot more underhandedness than what is seen here.  But that I will deal with when the time is right and in the appropriate forum

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Obsequious twit? Emasculated need for testosterone replacement?
Reply #42 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 2:14am
Interesting comments from the polygraph place forum. I'd like to hear Pailryder and Sarge's comments:

"Pailryder is an obsequious twit who claims to be a polygraph examiner, but says only what is useful to GM. He occassionaly tries, inauthentically, to promote some form of polygraph, just to preserve impressions. He's really a disgusting fake. I'm also suspicious of his origin - with a registration date during 2006, pre-dating Palerider, though not a single post until recently. It would be quite easy for an Administrator to create a user, and then manually alter the registration date in the MySQL database upon which YABB runs. Pailryder's written voice has the same emasculated need for testosterone replacement as the GM and Lethe character. You'll notice this voice emerge whenever GM's characters are attempting to be sincere, thoughtful and intelligent."

"and the respected Sergeant1107 - is a dimensionless character. he's a one-note-song, who's carefully crafted mantra is remarkably similar to that of GM himself. He claims to work at the Pentagon (BS), and claims to have failed three polygraphs while telling the truth."

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box pailryder
Especially Senior User

Reply #43 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 11:46am
Arkhangelsk

Yes, it's true.  I have been called a fake and a fraud by both sides of this board, but my doctor did provide the testosterone replacement therapy!

No good social purpose can be served by inventing ways of beating the lie detector or deceiving polygraphers.   David Thoreson Lykken

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #44 - Jul 20th, 2013 at 6:10pm
Arkhangelsk

I have to disagree with you. Sarg. 1107 has always identified his work as a sergeant with a Connecticut, I believe, LE department. I have never read where he said that he worked at the Pentagon.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Polygraph Place Bulletin Board Private Forum

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X