Normal Topic Need help Pleae!! (Read 4455 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box lover894
New User

Need help Pleae!!
Dec 4th, 2005 at 10:37pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
My car got stolen in april 2005, the way the car got stolen, the police think that  I have something to do with it and harrassing me to take a polygraph test.   I am not going to take it.  If I don't take it, what could happen or what could they do next?  please help

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Need help Pleae!!
Reply #1 - Dec 5th, 2005 at 12:59am
You are wise to refuse the polygraph. It's little more than a pretext for interrogating you without a lawyer. Assuming you're in the United States, the police cannot legally compel you to submit to this invalid test. As you are clearly suspected of a crime, I think it would be wise to discuss your situation with a criminal defense lawyer.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box lover894
New User

Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2005 at 1:38am
Thank you for your response.  Can I have a civil suit against them for discremination and heath of a minor.  I just had a baby and I am breast feedind, I don't want my baby to get sick by them upstetting me.  They are calling my kid father asking question like" how can he afford 3 kids with the salary is making", how does it feel to have 3 kids", they are asking me if I am working.  he said that he can't afford certain things with the money is making and he makes more than me and how come I can afford all these with the little money that I am making.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2005 at 9:39am
I'm afraid I cannot advise you regarding whether you have grounds for a civil suit and if so, what the prospects of prevailing would be. This is something you may wish to discuss with a lawyer.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Need help Pleae!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X