Normal Topic i need some expert opinoins (Read 5365 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box lil_c_vip
New User

i need some expert opinoins
Feb 18th, 2005 at 10:43am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
yes i am also in a similar situation but i was accused of taking prescription which didnt happen as the witnesses said  and i was currious if you could give me some pointers on  how i should go about beating it what  techniques you  suggerest flex breathing ect... and what kind of  questions i will be asked if it waill be controll or what have you please answer my post i would be so very greatful. also i was confussed about the question
""Did you ever lie to get out of trouble?" The polygrapher steers the examinee into a denial by warning, for example, that anyone who would do so is the same kind of person who would commit the kind of behavior that is under investigation and then lie about it. But secretly, it is assumed that everyone has lied to get out of trouble." so you should lie about that or say that everyone has? and also
""Did you ever commit an act of espionage against the United States?" (commonly asked in security screening). If the former reactions are greater, the examinee passes; if the latter are greater, he fails. If responses to both "control" and relevant questions are about the same, the result is deemed inconclusive." so if you act more supprized or excited  to the q?'s b4 you pass? i dont under stand  how that works please at your earliest conveniance  and thank you to all of you

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box gelb disliker
Senior User

Re: i need some expert opinoins
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2005 at 11:06am
lil_c_vip

if you are going to college, you need to work on your grammar.   English might not be a strong major for you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2005 at 11:21am
Quote:
lil_c_vip

if you are going to college, you need to work on your grammar.   English might not be a strong major for you.

gelb disliker,

It is inappropriate to dig up a ten-month-old post only to post a personal attack. You have recently been cautioned against this sort of behavior (here and here). If you remain unwilling to abide by AntiPolygrpaph.org's posting policy, your posting privileges will be suspended.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box gelb disliker
Senior User

Reply #3 - Dec 26th, 2005 at 7:51pm
Dear Adminstrator,

I am sorry to have personally attacked any of these posters.  I have come to realize that there are older threads with use of profanity and abusive language.  I am also sorry that I "dug" up old threads not within a timely period of answering them.  There is no need of you removing my posts or cancelling my posting privledges.  I quit.   
   Let the milquetoast and cream cheese eaters out here put up with spineless posts and weak kneed arguments.  When someone with a spine speaks up, you slap their wrists.  I know this won't matter, because you, THE ALMIGHTY ADMINISTER, THE WIZARD OF OZ, always has the last word. 

Grow a spine for the new year and have a great 2006!!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #4 - Dec 26th, 2005 at 8:27pm
For repeated violations of AntiPolygraph.org's posting policy, gelb disliker has been banned from this message board.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

i need some expert opinoins

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X