Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dallas Sex offender program (Read 68737 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Boston
New User

Re: Dallas Sex offender program
Reply #30 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 3:14am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
My terms are still clear, and I won't bargan. It's all or nothing.

Can't be all that big a fan. I belive they already did one.

"Is this your card?"

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #31 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 5:57am
Boston wrote on Mar 11th, 2006 at 3:14am:
My terms are still clear, and I won't bargan. It's all or nothing.

Can't be all that big a fan. I belive they already did one.

"Is this your card?"

The terms of the original challenge were and still are clear, but you felt free to change them.

Now you adopt a hard line of: "I won't bargain."

You are a fool and a blowhard.  By virtue of your multiple screen names on this site, you are also duplicitous.  By the very definition of the term, you are also a troll.

Do us all a favor and troll elsewhere.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #32 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 3:18am
Sergeant1107 wrote on Mar 11th, 2006 at 5:57am:

The terms of the original challenge were and still are clear, but you felt free to change them.

Now you adopt a hard line of: "I won't bargain."

You are a fool and a blowhard.  By virtue of your multiple screen names on this site, you are also duplicitous.  By the very definition of the term, you are also a troll.

Do us all a favor and troll elsewhere.

Only blowhards are you guys. You flap your chops and don't back it up when someone challenges you. That would make you cowards too.

The terms of the original challenge are very one sided. You guys lose nothing where we bare the loss of our livings. You risk nothing and we risk all.

If Countermeasures are not only detected but correctly identified you guys claim "lucky shot". The endless lies and biased statements don't end.

I am looking for an end to it. Make a public offer to put it all on the table or the challenge is worthless. The challenge should be open to all comers.

On the Penn and Teller thing. This as well should be open to all examiners.

Subjects should be picked at random at a neutral place to be sure the pool is not tainted. Subjects should be given only the resources that anyone else would have, this website and the book. 

I highly doubt that George trains everyone how to do this personally.

There should be no practice on an instrument, as an ordinary person would not have access to a polygraph instrument. That would be cheating. 

They should be given 48 hours to read the book and understand it. That should be simple.

They must be physically and mentally fit to undergo an examination and if P&T are looking over everything they will arbitrate any disagreements.

You guys simply made a challenge, I am simply making a counter challenge. So sorry you guys don't like it. See you guys can dish it out but when someone comes up with a dish and a fork you guys yell like children "no fair, I called time out" (that was sarcastic).

It shows how one sided you all are and how afraid you are of the truth. In fact you people feel entitled to lie when you have an obligation to tell the truth. Hell, about 50% of you can't even be honest with yourselves or others, even after you fail the polygraph. Right George? You failed a few didn't ya?

Odds should have been that you should have passed one of them. I guess your body it special, you have piss poor luck, everyone is out to get you or you simply lie to everyone including yourself.

I am sick of seeking you people going on and on unchecked and none of the other examiners not having the sand to call anyone to the carpet.

Fine no one wants to play with me, I except that. Put up and maybe that may encourage one of the leaders in the industry to step up to the plate and take this waste of internet space out.

By the way, I caught another one last week. He admitted it and said he read your book and the Okies Book (Doug you tool). Hell be asking for his refund from Doug on Monday I guess. I gave him a special refund form and a copy of my report.

I just keep catching them.

Later tools, I will not be posting any more. Just watching, to see if you put my counterchallenge on the table. You already made it clear you wouldn't, Shows what you are made of.

I exposed YOU, as the cowards YOU are. You don't even want to back up your published claims with something important. If Your book did what it claims to do then there would be no fear to step up.

Now the Polygraph world sees what you are made of.

"Bullshit"

How do you like me now?

Penn Teller if you are reading this. Penn and Teller Get Killed was a great movie. Where is the sequel? (Just Kidding)

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #33 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 6:42am
Boston

You are asking for this website if it loses. Seems fair, to me, that the APA should give up their website if it loses. Website for website. We have heard nothing official from the APA. Your proposal is that if antipolygraph loses they are officially gone. If APA loses it should be officially gone not just the license of one polygrapher. All of them. After all, if antipolygraph loses, thousands of us will lose a forum which to us is important. One can't be any more fair than this. Keep in mind, I have no authority over this website. I am just proposing a level playing field.

Do you actually think the APA or our government security agencies would seriously consider be involved in such a challenge?

You haven't answered my question of "have you polled the APA about your challenge"? I will add, have you polled the FBI, CIA, etc., to see if they would go along with this challenge? So far, I have seen nothing but a one polygrapher jibberish.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #34 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 7:23am
Twoblock wrote on Mar 12th, 2006 at 6:42am:
Boston

You are asking for this website if it loses. Seems fair, to me, that the APA should give up their website if it loses. Website for website. We have heard nothing official from the APA. Your proposal is that if antipolygraph loses they are officially gone. If APA loses it should be officially gone not just the license of one polygrapher. All of them. After all, if antipolygraph loses, thousands of us will lose a forum which to us is important. One can't be any more fair than this. Keep in mind, I have no authority over this website. I am just proposing a level playing field.

Do you actually think the APA or our government security agencies would seriously consider be involved in such a challenge?

You haven't answered my question of "have you polled the APA about your challenge"? I will add, have you polled the FBI, CIA, etc., to see if they would go along with this challenge? So far, I have seen nothing but a one polygrapher jibberish.

First of all the challenge wasn’t to you, so take your ball and go home little man.

Second, I don't represent the APA But George does represent the Antipolygraph board, than this is directed at him.

I believe if you guys had something to lose someone will step up to the plate, just to be rid of you. George and his cronies shot a fire over the bow and I figured I would fire one back and see how confident you guys are.

Mission accomplished, apparently not that confident. 

I have proven that you guys are all talk. I will not consider a lack of response a answer to my counter challenge, and it was the response I expected.

I could have written your responses for you.

Thank you for proving my point. You guys make your dare then hid behind mommy's skirt when someone is brave enough to step up to the plate.

This has proven that you guys are the neighborhood red headed loudmouths that egg people on and run when someone gets sick enough to respond.

Thank you everyone for helping me do this. I am now done with all of you.

It’s just a shame that no one else had the sand to do it.

You have no credibility anymore.

I will continue to catch the readers of your pathetic little book and enjoy it, even take pleasure in it.

Farewell and good bye.

My work here is done.

How do you like me now?
Grin

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #35 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 10:25am
Boston wrote on Mar 12th, 2006 at 7:23am:

First of all the challenge wasn’t to you, so take your ball and go home little man.

Second, I don't represent the APA But George does represent the Antipolygraph board, than this is directed at him.

I believe if you guys had something to lose someone will step up to the plate, just to be rid of you. George and his cronies shot a fire over the bow and I figured I would fire one back and see how confident you guys are.

Mission accomplished, apparently not that confident. 

I have proven that you guys are all talk. I will not consider a lack of response a answer to my counter challenge, and it was the response I expected.

I could have written your responses for you.

Thank you for proving my point. You guys make your dare then hid behind mommy's skirt when someone is brave enough to step up to the plate.

This has proven that you guys are the neighborhood red headed loudmouths that egg people on and run when someone gets sick enough to respond.

Thank you everyone for helping me do this. I am now done with all of you.

It’s just a shame that no one else had the sand to do it.

You have no credibility anymore.

I will continue to catch the readers of your pathetic little book and enjoy it, even take pleasure in it.

Farewell and good bye.

My work here is done.

How do you like me now?
Grin

I thought you wrote that you were done posting.

Don't make idle threats.  Feel free to fire off a last insult and leave feeling as though you "got" us.   

Just leave, troll.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box G Scalabr
Global Moderator

Reply #36 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 10:37am
Quote:

There was a response. It was that the challenge was issued to the "luminaries" of the polygraph field, i.e. examiners whose credentials are considered unimpeachable by their peers. You have yet to speak a word about your credentials.

Do you not agree that the polygraph elders will run from you like a man on fire if and when you go down in flames, assailing your credentials, calling you a “chart roller,” saying how any EXPERIENCED examiner would have easily detected the countermeasures, etc? Yes, or no?

Every time something goes wrong (which is often when dealing with polygraphy), there arises the same tired refrain: “The test is only as good as the examiner.” Before any type of challenge goes forward, it needs to involve an examiner with gravitas sufficient enough that this cop out will not be available. Somehow, I don’t think you fit the bill.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #37 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 11:35am
Boston

1. I'm not a little man in size or stature. I could buy you 10 times over and will put my IQ up against yours any time. Besides, I don't have to lie or use a magic lasso in my vocation.

2. Your work doesn't entail a level playing field therefore, you can't accept one here.

3. You have proven nothing here except your lack of intelligence.

4. You don't have the sand to accept the original challenge and you countered with a weak offense.

5. You can't stand the heat so you're getting out of the kitchen. You will return though. Probably next time as Wonder Woman.

6. So go along now, catch your pimps and bragg to your fellow polugraphers how you called out antipolygraph. Would this be a false negative??

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #38 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 3:12pm
Twoblock wrote on Mar 12th, 2006 at 6:42am:
Boston

Twoblock,

AntiPolygraph.org has no interest in obtaining the rights to the American Polygraph Association's website (not that Boston/ODIN is in any position to offer such). Unlike Boston/ODIN, AntiPolygraph.org is not interested in silencing those who disagree with us. We don't believe in book-burning.

For me, our First Amendment rights (including freedom of the press and freedom of speech) are something sacred. They're simply not the sort of thing that you make the subject of a wager, even if you're holding five aces.

Note that even if AntiPolygraph.org were somehow to be forced to shut down, as Boston/ODIN so strongly desires, the documentation available here would just be mirrored elsewhere. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Boston/ODIN complains of "endless lies and biased statements." He remains welcome to point out any such lies or biased statements on this message board, and to support his arguments with facts and reason.

And although Boston/ODIN declined my suggestion that we jointly contact Penn & Teller, I extend this offer to any polygrapher who may be interested.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

God Member

Reply #39 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 9:39pm
George

I agree with every thing you said. 

I was trying to show Boston what a level playing field looked like since he, apparently, has never seen one.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

Reply #40 - Mar 13th, 2006 at 7:09am
TwoBlock,

I will venture a guess that our more intellectual polygraphers on this board, must have some opinion on whether they would like ODIN/Boston to represent them as the all mighty / all knowlegeable, antipolygraph dragon slayer. I am sure that the APA, DODPI, etc, would also want such a dynamic, eloquent, and truly inspirational speaker to take on Dr. Richardsons challenge.  I have saved my opinion for a while on this, as ODIN/Boston's rantings have brought much entertainment.  And his show was for free !!! 

Regards ....
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2006 at 7:37am by EosJupiter »  

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box orolan
Especially Senior User

Reply #41 - Apr 27th, 2006 at 4:37pm
Quote:
Boston/ODIN complains of "endless lies and biased statements."

What? Complaining about his own posts Grin

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." &&U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polyman2006
New User

Reply #42 - May 2nd, 2006 at 3:00am
I agree with Polyscore.  Just go take the test. If you tell the truth, you will pass the polygraph test.  No if's and's or but's about it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr. Mystery
Senior User

Reply #43 - May 2nd, 2006 at 3:12am
polyman2006 wrote on May 2nd, 2006 at 3:00am:
I agree with Polyscore.  Just go take the test. If you tell the truth, you will pass the polygraph test.  No if's and's or but's about it.

You are saying the test is completely accurate?  My word, that is a bold statement.  Perhaps you should run for president of a the APA.  Your current president has a decidedly different view.

Quote:
The president of the American Polygraph Association, T.V. O'Malley, said polygraph technology is held to an unfair standard in many cases, and he compared it to mammograms and other medical screening procedures that are imperfect but valuable in detecting problems.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box underlyingtruth
Very Senior User

Reply #44 - May 28th, 2006 at 8:41am
retcopper wrote on Mar 6th, 2006 at 6:46pm:
Polyscore and Anti Anti:

I share your concerns also.  There are some people who post here who have a legitimate concern and questions about the polygraph but then there are some whose motives I question.

I know that I certainly question the motives of ANY polygrapher that posts on this message board or even reads it.  What would be the point?   Why would a polygrapher care what people thought about polygraphs unless they had something to loss from the truth about them getting out.

I'd also like to hear a polygrapher that has an REAL science degree and actually understands the scientific process. Are there any out there?

Why are the polygraphers that post on here afraid to reveal their real identity?  Again, do they have something to lose by doing so?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Dallas Sex offender program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X