Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Notes on Meeting of Creditors in NITV LLC Bankruptcy Case (Read 3733 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Notes on Meeting of Creditors in NITV LLC Bankruptcy Case
Oct 8th, 2021 at 12:02pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
As noted on the blog, Charles Humble has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy with respect to NITV, LLC.

On Thursday, 7 October 2021, Michael R. Bakst, the bankruptcy trustee handling this case, convened a meeting of creditors. The meeting was held telephonically, and I dialed in and took notes.

At the opening of the meeting, Humble's lawyer for this bankruptcy case, Julianne R. Frank, spoke about Humble's health, telling Mr. Bakst:

Quote:
It's Julianne Frank for NITV. He authorized me to tell you that he's twice hospitalized, both versions of COVID victim [sic] and he's been experiencing long haul symptoms including brain fog.

Bakst opened by asking about the cause for the bankruptcy filing:

Quote:
Michael R. Bakst: What caused the filing of this bankruptcy proceeding?

Charles Humble: Well, in 2008, NITV LLC lost about twenty-five percent of its income, and in 2009 it lost another twenty-five percent of its income, and in 2010 lost another twenty percent of its income. And together with attorneys' fees to defend numerous lawsuits that our competitors had filed against NITV LLC and the normal overhead, and then the back taxes owed to the IRS, the company was not able to pay its bills nor purchase the new equipment to sell to customers. As a matter of fact, I had to lend the company money in an attempt to keep it afloat, but unfortunately I ended up losing my home to foreclosure and also ended up owing the IRS all of the back taxes.

Bakst: Okay, and Mr. Humble, when you mention the IRS, is the IRS owed money from NITV, LLC at this time? 

Humble: No.

Bakst also inquired about the last time NITV, LLC conducted business, and its electronic records:

Quote:
Bakst: When's the last time that NITV, LLC actually conducted business?

Humble: I think it was around 2011 or so, maybe '10 or '11. Uh, I continued to, uh, I continued to, the actual business didn't go forward, but I continued to fund the company with some money to pay off creditors.

Bakst: Okay, and I've asked for information, data, of this company. Is there any computer that this company has somewhere?

Humble: No. No, those were all years and years and years ago given to, I think it was Faith Farms Ministries. I think it was around 2012, something like that, '11, '12.

Bakst: Okay, and how would I access like emails and history and other just online data of this company? Is there a way I would be able to do that?

Humble: Uh, there's nothing online, no.

Bakst: And last email address that was, this company's used?

Humble: Oh gee... I don't recall. That was ten years ago, about ten years ago. 

Despite Humble's claim that NITV, LLC stopped doing business, and its email address was last used, about ten years ago, a document presently on the NITV website (a copy of which is attached to this post) shows NITV, LLC as holding a four-year contract with the General Services Administration (Contract GS-07F-0114M) that became effective as of 1 January 2017 and that expires on 31 December 2021. This document lists the email address nitv@cvsa1.com.

Humble alleged in the meeting of creditors that he created NITV Federal Services in 2003 to handle dealings with the federal government. It's not clear why then NITV, LLC holds this federal contract.

Bakst also asked Humble about any dealings between NITV, LLC and NITV Federal Services, and about NITV, LLC's website:

Quote:
Bakst: Have there been any dealings between that entity [NITV Federal Services] and the debtor [NITV, LLC], I guess within the last twelve years?

Humble: No.

Bakst: Is there a website that NITV has ever used?

Humble: It had a website. It no longer has a website that the CVSA it's a vendor [sic]. NITV and NITV Federal Services were both vendors that sold the CVSA so the CVSA basically has a website that NITV used.

A review of the website www.cvsa1.com on the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine shows no evident change of corporate ownership from NITV, LLC to NITV Federal Services during the period around 2011 when Humble claims that NITV, LLC last conducted any business. Both before and after this supposed transition, the website continued to list the public email address of nitv@cvsa1.com, the same email address NITV, LLC lists on its letter regarding its current GSA contract.

In response to questioning by Scott W. Zappolo, who represents E. Gary Baker, who hold a $250,000 judgment debt against NITV, LLC, Humble also purported not to know when NITV, LLC's reported $329,076.19 debt to law firm Brinkley Morgan and its reported $139,266.90 debt to law firm Seiden, Alder, et al. were incurred, or precisely what services these debts were for. Humble also claimed not to possess billing records for these alleged debts. Neither law firm participated in the meeting of creditors.

GSASummaryTextFile2021.pdf ( 80 KB | 131 Downloads )

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Re: Notes on Meeting of Creditors in NITV LLC Bankruptcy Case
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 6:09am
Interestingly, Michael R. Bakst, the trustee in NITV, LLC's bankruptcy case, has filed a motion to approve the employment of Scott W. Zappolo as his special litigation counsel in this case. Zappolo also represents E. Gary Baker, to whom NITV, LLC owes a judgment debt of $250,000.

A hearing on this matter has been scheduled for Tuesday, 2 November 2021 at 10:00 AM. The hearing, with Judge Mindy A. Mora presiding, will be held via Zoom. Participants must register no later than 3:30 PM the day before the hearing at the following link:

https://www.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJItdumqrzstGdoBW4nz6tq3IJmn8ydPxj4

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anthony R

Reply #2 - Oct 22nd, 2021 at 6:45pm
Yes, it does appear interesting to have Scott Zappolo as special litigation counsel.  Zappolo probably knows more about NITV outside of anyone that actually works for NITV being that he got attorney's eyes only access to the customer list a few months ago.  Therefore, the possible Zappolo appointment may result in criminal charges for NITV and several of its officers.  As I mentioned before, I think the NITV current legal actions are more than just a bankruptcy case.  If someone with my limited legal knowledge can smell a rat, it is not much of a leap to believe that experienced, competent and unbiased attorneys can smell the entire rats' nest.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Nov 2nd, 2021 at 2:40pm
At today's hearing in the NITV, LLC bankruptcy case, Judge Mora approved trustee Michael R. Bakst's request to appoint Scott W. Zappolo as his special litigation counsel in the case.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Nov 15th, 2021 at 8:59pm
Any news on the business failure/bankruptcy of the sham organization NITV?

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2021 at 6:33am
Quote:
Any news on the business failure/bankruptcy of the sham organization NITV?

Not really. As expected, the court did issue an order formally approving the employment of Scott Zappolo as special litigation counsel. You can keep an eye on the docket in this case here:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60327608/nitv-llc/

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #6 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 10:55am
Two claims have been filed in the NITV bankruptcy case that are available via PACER but that do not appear in the RECAP archive. They are attached to this post.

The first is a claim for $327,398.49 filed by the Brinkley Morgan law firm that includes unpaid legal expenses incurred by NITV in connection with a lawsuit NITV filed against John Ryan of Australia. Ryan marketed a voice-based "lie detector" that he called the "Forensic Voice Stress Analyzer."

Brinkley Morgan also claims for unpaid bills concerning an unspecified RICO [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act] action and for unpaid bills in connection with a lawsuit filed against NITV by competitor Vipre Systems LLC in 2006.

The second claim is for $464,310.52 and concerns NITV's judgment debt of $250,000 plus interest to Elwood Gary Baker.

NITV_Bankruptcy_Claim_1-1.pdf ( 330 KB | 87 Downloads )
NITV_Bankruptcy_Claim_2-1.pdf ( 50 KB | 88 Downloads )
NITV_Bankruptcy_Claim_2-1_Part_2.pdf ( 1566 KB | 90 Downloads )

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #7 - Dec 13th, 2021 at 9:52pm
It appears that Charlie is hell bent to destroy his CVSA scam by his history of suing his rivals, all of which so far to my knowledge have been nothing more than bit players.  I have never heard of John Ryan and his FVSA until the above post.  I did some quick research, and admittedly have not cross referenced everything yet, but Ryan appears to see himself as a cross between James Bond and Chuck Norris.  He calls himself a Lt. Col., but does not say if that title was given him by a military, a police force, or a mall security firm.  He also appears to have the fake Ph.D., which is near mandatory by principals in the VSA business.  Taking on Ryan appears to have given Charlie an additional $300,000 or so debt.  I am flabbergasted by how much money and effort Charlie has spent defending his phoney persona against such minor players in the lie industry.
Perhaps the old cliche really is true: if someone bullshits enough, eventually they will reach a point where they actually believe their own BS.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Settlement in NITV LLC Bankruptcy Case
Reply #8 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 8:50am
A settlement has been reached in the NITV LLC bankruptcy case whereby NITV Federal Services, LLC, Charles Humble, and his wife, Lourdes Humble (also known as Lourdes Irimia), have agreed to pay $250,000 in a series of installments to discharge NITV LLC's debt to E. Gary Baker.

Copies of the settlement agreement and a motion to approve it are attached.
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2022 at 4:11am by George W. Maschke »  

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #9 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 9:15pm
Thanks for the post, however, what about the other creditors?  Have you heard anything yet?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sterling A.

Reply #10 - Dec 23rd, 2022 at 6:53pm
NITV is at it again, having stuff on their website that is not true. They are trying to convince the reader that US Military is still using CVSA, but that ended with the Clapper Memo.  Check out the Clapper memo that is attached. 

Clapper_memo.pdf ( 143 KB | 49 Downloads )
Capture1.PNG ( 71 KB | 36 Downloads )
Capture1.PNG

IP Logged

Reply #11 - Dec 23rd, 2022 at 7:32pm
And in this part of their website, they are leading the reader to believe they sell to the US Government, but have not sold anything to the US Government since 2008. So phony, and so fake.

Capture2.PNG ( 92 KB | 35 Downloads )
Capture2.PNG

IP Logged

Reply #12 - Jan 7th, 2023 at 5:56pm
Hurry up and sign up for training, so Charles Humble can afford to pay his bankruptcy payment. Grin 

https://www.cvsa1.com/advanced-training.htm

IP Logged

Reply #13 - Jan 8th, 2023 at 8:25pm
What a waste of taxpayers money so some well-connected government bureaucrats can have some fun in the sun

IP Logged

Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2023 at 7:12pm
NITV Federal Services (FS) continues to advertise on their website https://www.cvsa1.com/cecschedule.htm their training schedule. 

Hopefully police departments realize NITV FS has filed for bankruptcy in Pennsylvania and Florida, thus putting their ability to provide future services to customers in doubt.

Bankruptcy Details: 
https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2021/09/03/cvsa-huckster-charles-humble-files-for...

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/USCOURTS-paeb-2_20-ap-00180

https://www.inforuptcy.com/browse-filings/florida-southern-bankruptcy-court/9:21...

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/41647783/NITV_LLC

IP Logged

Notes on Meeting of Creditors in NITV LLC Bankruptcy Case

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X