Normal Topic Polygraph Opertors Dan Ribacoff and Daughter Lisa Ribacoff Face Serious Legal Jeopardy (Read 1843 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Polygraph Opertors Dan Ribacoff and Daughter Lisa Ribacoff Face Serious Legal Jeopardy
Dec 24th, 2020 at 9:24am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  

Daniel D. Ribacoff and daughter Lisa J. Ribacoff

As reported on the blog, litigation has recently been filed against polygraph operator Daniel Ribacoff, his daughter Lisa Ribacoff, who currently serves as a director of the American Polygraph Association, his wife Barbara, and his son Lance, alleging serious misconduct associated with the operation of their family-owned private investigation company, International Investigative Group, Ltd. Barbara and Lance Ribacoff are not polygraph operators.

The Ribacoffs face demands for millions of dollars in damages, and the well-documented complaints also make a convincing case that the Ribacoffs engaged in fraudulent billing of a client, which might conceivably lead to criminal as well as civil liability.

I would be interested in the views of any members of the polygraph community on this matter. I also welcome any relevant information that any readers might be able to provide. Methods for contacting me privately and securely (and anonymously, if desired) are available on AntiPolygraph.org's contact page.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Re: Polygraph Opertors Dan Ribacoff and Daughter Lisa Ribacoff Face Serious Legal Jeopardy
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2021 at 8:10am
The Ribacoffs' legal woes have gotten a lot worse. As reported on the blog, at least three former employees have provided affidavits in support of plaintiff David M. Smith, and a memorandum in support of a motion for summary judgment includes seemingly incontrovertible evidence of fraudulent billing by the Ribacoffs' International Investigative Group.

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Re: Polygraph Opertors Dan Ribacoff and Daughter Lisa Ribacoff Face Serious Legal Jeopardy
Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 12:07pm
Writer Tony Ortega has written a well-researched article on IIG's surveillance of Leah Remini on behalf of the Church on Scientology. It has been published on the news website, The Daily Beast:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/texts-reveal-how-the-church-of-scientology-shadowe...

In addition, Ortega has another article on IIG's surveillance of Remini that includes the relevant text messages on his Tony Ortega on Scientology website, here:

https://tonyortega.org/2021/06/17/private-investigators-stalking-leah-remini-and...

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Jan 8th, 2022 at 8:30pm
Investigative journalist Jeffrey Augustine reports on his Dirty Cops & PIs blog that the New York Department of State has sent Daniel Ribacoff a letter of admonishment over violation of state business laws. See "Dan Ribacoff, IIGPI Admonished by New York State for Violating General Business Laws, Subcontracting with Unlicensed P.I., Retired NYPD Detective Yanti Michael Greene; Greene Allegedly Raped Female Surveillance Subject While Working for Ribacoff."

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Polygraph Opertors Dan Ribacoff and Daughter Lisa Ribacoff Face Serious Legal Jeopardy

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X