Normal Topic MMPI Validity (Read 898 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Determinedviolet
New User

MMPI Validity
Mar 3rd, 2020 at 7:59pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hello I am new here. I know no one here can verify if I am being honest or not. But for the sake of argument let’s say that I am honest. I have had MMPIs in the past that only showed a slight dip in depression due to my current divorce. I recently had one done by a court selected psychiatrist that had only met me 3 hours and then she verbally stated my results from my MMPI and some fill in the blank questionnaire. She stated she felt I had OCD, Histrionic Personality, and inappropriately using big words to get specific emotional response when I describe the abuse me and my children have gone through from my ex-husband. The OCD I guess was because I submitted several documents from myself and others about the abuse after the Psychiatrist requested I give her whatever I had to support my claims. I am still waiting on the written results but the verbal was nothing like my past results and nothing at all like the person I am. I know it sounds strange but I do have very good reason why this Psychiatrist would be biased against me and skew my results in a negative direction. My question is how do I prove something like a biased Psychiatrist? Am I able to take my recent MMPI answers I selected to another independent Psychiatrist or my current psychologist and have it read? Would this be valid? I am still waiting to ask these questions to my current psychologist. I am just trying to get other helpful suggestions that I may have not thought of. I’m looking more for unbiassed factual ways to prove this than just another person/MD’s opinion. 
Thank you in advance for your time.

IP Logged

MMPI Validity

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X