Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) FL Polygraph Examiner Denny Connor & Mike Alaiwait Background? (Read 58377 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Re: FL Polygraph Examiner Denny Connor & Mike Alaiwait Background?
Reply #45 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 7:29am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Joe McCarthy wrote on May 31st, 2017 at 9:14pm:

What does being, Arab

More interesting than whether or not he is Arab is his surname.   I presume that it is a variant of "Alawite", which was the "ruling house" of Syria, from which sprang such notables as the al-Assad clan! 

Roll Eyes

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #46 - Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:06pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 3:31am:
You say you're committed to the betterment of polygraph.  You're only committed to its destruction. 

Joe, as I made clear in my candidate statement, I am committed to making the APA honest, ethical and accountable. To make that happen, some organizational and cultural deconstruction will be necessary. 

There will be significant business erosion as well -- a form of collateral damage, if you will -- as the risks, realities and limitations of the polygraph "test" become more widely known.

For some years now, the APA has laid vigorous claim to the mantle of scientific legitimacy for polygraph "testing," but I call BS.

If the polygraph "test" is indeed scientifically legitimate, there would be no objection to a bill of rights for test takers. There would be no stonewalling when it comes to obtaining complete polygraph files for independent review. And finally, there would be no institutional resistance to a countermeasure challenge series.

Yet, the APA fears all of those things.

Now, if the APA were to reverse course and admit the polygraph "test" is merely a pseudo-scientific gimmick that's used mainly as an investigative tool to help elicit confessions, I'd have no qualms whatsoever -- and I'd resign forthwith from the APA.

Clearly, if polygraph is to ever pass muster as a legitimate forensic science, the APA must not shun scrutiny of the "test" and its related practices.

In my view, Joe, the APA needs to be figuratively dismantled and rebuilt
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2017 at 5:36pm by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #47 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:18am
and who's going to do it, you?  In YOUR image.

You are nothing more than a negative image of the establishment who wants to keep the monopolies, anticompetitive behaviors, lack of real oversight, responsibility, and accountability.

It's the same picture, just a different view of the same message.  You are not change, you are the same as them, only other than the appearance of a "democracy," with you it will be outright dictatorship.  

In essence you are Tump and Hillary rolled into one ugly, arrogant person.  

After reading what I just read, I don't see how anyone can vote for a potential despot.  Your way is not the way.  You will never become president, in Fact, you will never gain any office in the APA with your platform.  

You're not even a threat to the industry, Dan.  Which explains why they never tried to actively kick you out, the way they have tried to actually do so with me.  They see you as the Dog who will do little more than run to the end of your chain and bark; even if let off your chain, you would be ineffective and impotent. 

I say this because even if ........ IF you got any office in the APA, it would be you against everyone else, and you lack the one tool needed to get anyone on your side to effect your change, the ability to reason.

I said it before, I'll say it again.  Your way is to destroy and rebuild in your image, on a faulty foundation.  The APA needs people who will square and level the foundation; and build on that.

Yours is a way to benefit only you.  I suspect people voting for you do so out of a lack of real option from the status quo.  It has little to do with your vision.

The other two guys, are viable candidates.  You are the idiot that wants it all handed to you, because you want it your way, to benefit only you.  

I checked the weather in hell, because unlike you, I have been though all nine rings, I paid more than my dues. 

NEWSFLASH:  it's still hot there with zero chance of even a light breeze, much less a snow squall.  

I'd rather the devil I know, before I would accept a despot with only a desire for self ambition.  

What is sad is, I have yet to see anyone who has the balls to enact change that would be beneficial to all.  it is possible 

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #48 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:25am
xenonman wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 7:29am:
Joe McCarthy wrote on May 31st, 2017 at 9:14pm:

What does being, Arab

More interesting than whether or not he is Arab is his surname.   I presume that it is a variant of "Alawite", which was the "ruling house" of Syria, from which sprang such notables as the al-Assad clan! 

Roll Eyes

I will have no part of racism.  If he is dirty, prove it with facts, not an assumption of race.  No good comes from assuming a mans character by race or religion.

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #49 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:28am
Hell i could beat you if it came down to me and you.  that is how little chance you stand

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #50 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:46am
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:18am:
After reading what I just read, I don't see how anyone can vote for a potential despot.

ROTFLMAO!

Pour yourself another one, Honest Joe.

Would you care to make a wager as to what percentage of the votes I'll receive for president-elect?

Think it over and get back to us.

And then, state how accurate a run-of-the-mill maintenance PCSOT "test" is, followed by citations of studies in peer-reviewed scientific journals that support your claim.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2017 at 1:02am by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #51 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:51am
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:25am:
I will have no part of racism.  If he is dirty, prove it with facts, not an assumption of race.  No good comes from assuming a mans character by race or religion.

I was just interested in the fact that his name appears to have been derived from that of the clan from which so many of Syria's leaders and elite have originated. Huh

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #52 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:54am
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 2:30am:
Dan, you might be a lace curtain Irish, but don't insult my kind by being a pretender

Is a "lace curtain Irishman" similar to a "two-toilet Irishman"?  Grin Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #53 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 4:58am
Dan Mangan wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:46am:
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:18am:
After reading what I just read, I don't see how anyone can vote for a potential despot.

ROTFLMAO!

Pour yourself another one, Honest Joe.

Would you care to make a wager as to what percentage of the votes I'll receive for president-elect?

Think it over and get back to us.

And then, state how accurate a run-of-the-mill maintenance PCSOT "test" is, followed by citations of studies in peer-reviewed scientific journals that support your claim.

Alright Dan, you really want to do this?

Ok

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #54 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:03am
xenonman wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 3:54am:
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 1st, 2017 at 2:30am:
Dan, you might be a lace curtain Irish, but don't insult my kind by being a pretender

Is a "lace curtain Irishman" similar to a "two-toilet Irishman"?  Grin Grin

World hates a smarts, except me.   Nice one.  ^5

Joe

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #55 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 12:10pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jun 2nd, 2017 at 5:03am:
Nice one. 

I learned that one from a book which I once read on the Boston school busing crisis of 1975.  The term was apparently used by "Southie" residents in describing those of Irish descent who had "made it" and moved to Wellesley or other choice Boston suburbs!   Cheesy Wink

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #56 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 4:07pm
wow, unlike dan you pay attention.  I knew there was a reason I liked ya.   

Having said that, the busing issue, was more a race issue than that of disdain for those who, "made it" out of places like, Old Colony and a like.   

Even then, it wasn't would out resentment or disdain.  It was a term received for people who forgot their roots, and thought their shit didn't stink, and also for those born with a silver spoon in their mouths.   

Or at least that is how I saw terms like that used.

Dan, talks of struggle of demanding that the APA be more transparent, reliable, accountable, or fair.  Fact is, he has done ZERO to actually put his neck on the chopping block for his so called "ideals."  He has risked nothing, and knows nothing, about what it is like to actually put your neck out for those ideals, and to be made to suffer for doing so.   

Dan puts on a good show, but what he is really good at, is convincing people that he is a hero, by virtue of being brave, or by standing up to the big bad polygraph establishment; when he can't even come to an APA conference and look people in the eye, while he spouts out the garbage that he does.

He has never once, "stood up to them" directly, and at any great risk or peril.  He has never challenged the establishment in a real way. He has never once, to my recollection, sat before any governmental committee and demanded toughing regulations or licensing.  He has never once looked into the eyes of his adversaries and taken them on, eye to eye, man to man.   

He has never outed any real corruption in the industry, on his own, and offered up any proof other than quoting AP or NAS or offered up any direct or damning evidence to support his claims; unless you count ad hominem argumentation (he is awesome at that).  He's also good at ridding the coattails of those who have.   

When it's time to put up or shut up, Dan is MIA.  That is a fact.  He's happy to sit on the hill and survey the battlefield, but cowers at fighting in the trenches.   

All he does, and counts as victory, is ask the same questions over and over; claim no answer has been made; when an answer is offered; it's just not an answer that fits his narrative.  All while, and in an effort to avoid answering any real questions himself.

He has avoided, fair, unbiased, and independent debate, not once, but twice now.  Simply because the moderators will control every aspect of the debate, other than opening statements, closing statements, and their answers to the questions.   

He fails to understand, that if he is running for office, he is the one looking for a position.  It's not up to others to persuade him to let them vote for his ass, it is up to him to persuade the voter to vote for his ass.  But he wants to continue with this delusional belief that people will vote for someone who wants to put them out of business.

Ask Hillary how well that worked with the Coal Miners.

All and all, Dan will do everything he can to actively avoid the debate he asked for, and actively avoid giving any substantive answer to any relevant question, without avoiding it by engaging in clear thinking distortions and attempts to control the narrative with accusations, false claims, lies, and ad hominem argumentation.   

He is welcome to prove me wrong, and he will be given an opportunity soon to do so.

Be careful what you wish for Dan, you just might be getting it.   

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #57 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 4:28pm
Honest Joe is a polygraph indu$try apologist who is opposed to a bill of rights for test takers, as well as a countermeasure challenge series.

Explain why, Honest Joe [/color].[color=#00ffff]

Because both would be bad for business?

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #58 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 4:37pm
I gave the best polygraph challenge in polygraph history, withe REAL consequences, not just bragging rights.  SO don't preach to me about polygraph challenges.   

Here's an idea, you're a polygraph examiner, why don't YOU step up big man?  You won't, because like you just proved in your response, you aren't good at stepping up.

You call me an apologist.  I will answer that charge, after you answer, actually answer some questions.  I say this, because my answer will come from YOUR answers.

But cowards will do what cowards will do huh Dan.  You're good at asking the questions, but bad about answering.   

I sleep just fine at night knowing.... well never mind, you haven't answered my questions or my statements yet. 

You are not controlling the narrative anymore Dan. 

Stop being a pussy and back up what you say

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #59 - Jun 2nd, 2017 at 4:42pm
It is strange isn't it everyone; how he avoids addressing why he avoids any ordered debate, but yet he says he stands up against the apa and polygraph examiners?

Funny, what I see is a coward, running from the very thing he asked for.  Why I wonder?

Could it be, that he is sacred of being eposes as someone who is all talk and no thingy?  That he is someone who has done nothing off this message board or outside his comfy office to practice what he preaches?

He is just like the people he cries about.  A charlatan, a snake oil salesman, and a coward

Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
FL Polygraph Examiner Denny Connor & Mike Alaiwait Background?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X