Normal Topic Latest WikiLeaks document "dump" of CIA material (Read 7068 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Latest WikiLeaks document "dump" of CIA material
Mar 9th, 2017 at 6:46am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
It will be interesting to observe just what measures the CIA will be taking in response to the recent release en masse by WikiLeaks of apparently genuine documents from the Agency, concerning its hacking programs.   

I'm concerned that this response will doubtlessly include extensive use of the polygraph in an effort to "find" the miscreants in its supposedly impregnable midst! Roll Eyes

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Latest WikiLeaks document "dump" of CIA material
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2017 at 6:52am
I suspect you are correct. In the aftermath of NSA contractor Edward Snowden's 2013 leak, the NSA tripled the number of polygraph "tests" it conducts annually:

https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2016/05/22/dod-polygraph-operator-says-polygraphs...

It should be noted that the polygraph failed to catch NSA contractor Hal Martin, who last year was arrested for illegally retaining classified information since the late 1990s:

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1475834137

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2017 at 7:16am
George W. Maschke wrote on Mar 9th, 2017 at 6:52am:
I suspect you are correct. In the aftermath of NSA contractor Edward Snowden's 2013 leak, the NSA tripled the number of polygraph "tests" it conducts annually:

An NSA employee I once knew told me that virtually everyone there was being re-polygraphed following the arrest in ca. 1982 of the Soviet mole (Geoffrey Prime ?) at the British GCHQ in Cheltenham UK. Smiley

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #3 - Mar 15th, 2017 at 9:02pm
I have to admit, I love it when information goes public like this.  Because it shows, just like in the Texas polygraph industry, that the government doesn't care about themselves, or people in the "good ole boys club" doing something wrong or unethical; their only response is to punish the whistle blower.   

Let's forget about or not address the actions that lead to the release of information, address the people who thinks the people most affected by the unethical actions, should be warned.   

And polygraph is only a great tool in the polygraph industry, so long as it's not the examiner in the chair.  I think I have proven this beyond any reasonable doubt.  The industry, especially here in Texas, only believes polygraph should be applied to other people, and not to ourselves.   

Still having a hard time figuring out if it is because some examiners don;t believe it works, and don't want to risk it, or if they do know it works, and fears exposure.   

Personally, I would look at any examiner who wouldn't sit for their own test, or feels that polygraph should not be applied, within the industry, and refuse to take the test.   

Charlatans, and snake oil salesmen should not be trusted.  Wow, that fits the bill for a lot of examiners in Texas.  The Executive Board Members of TAPE, and other high ranking TAPE members,  being at the top of the list.  TAPE's position, judging from the Associations actions, feels that examiners should never be hold to our own test.  Having said that Jon Rios still confuses me, because I have him on recording saying he believes that examiners who are afraid to take our own test have something to hide, but actions since 2014 make me wonder if he was just feeding me a line of bull.   

Still waiting for that lawsuit, Kitten.  Guess it's hard to file a libel or slander action, when it's the truth huh?  Anyway Kitten, just call me and tell me when you're filing so I can receive process, file my general denial, and counterclaim on the same day.  This way we can get going on discovery.  Hope the examiners know what "spoliation of evidence" means.  Oh never mind, TAPE doesn't know what I have, I'll just see if they will disclose everything willingly.  That will be fun huh?

Sorry all I was threatened with a lawsuit back in 2014, in an effort to silence me.  I am still waiting for them to be stupid enough to give me my day in court.  I figure if they are going to sue me for the truth, I'll keep telling the truth, and maybe someday they will either get brave or stupid.   

Maybe I'll release some recordings of one of the TAPE meetings since 2014, that I have recently got my hands on.  That has all kinds of interesting conversations on it, especially about yours truly, and what should be "done with me."

Thank god for people with nothing to lose.  Amazing the information they are willing to give.   

Anyway, back on point.  Many examiners believe, (this is based of my experience of the past 8 years), polygraph is all well good and fine, so long as it's not for the examiners.  Trust no examiner who wouldn't sit in the chair him/herself, if their integrity came to question.

Good luck on that search

In short, maybe the CIA, and other Federal Agencies, should respect the privacy of the average citizen, and stop with the Orwellian bullshit

Joe

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #4 - Mar 24th, 2017 at 1:07pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
In short, maybe the CIA, and other Federal Agencies, should respect the privacy of the average citizen, and stop with the Orwellian bullshit

Unfortunately, that's not likely to happen until the IC is finally shed of the aura of mystery that surrounds it.  Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #5 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 4:06pm
It seems likely that polygraph "testing" is on the rise in connection with the CIA "Vault 7 " leak:

Quote:
https://theintercept.com/2017/03/30/meet-the-midwestern-contractor-that-appears-...

Meet the Midwestern Contractor That Appears Hundreds of Times in the CIA WikiLeaks Dump

Jenna McLaughlin

March 30 2017, 5:49 p.m.

In a suburb of Cincinnati about 30 minutes north of the Ohio River, right down the street from the local Hooters, a little known subsidiary of defense giant Northrop Grumman works on contracts for the Central Intelligence Agency.

Xetron Corporation, whose products range from military sensors to communications systems to information security software, shows up in nearly 400 documents published earlier this month by WikiLeaks. Those documents describe some of the tools the CIA uses to hack phones, smart TVs, and other digital products to conduct espionage overseas—and some of the partners that help them do it, like Xetron.

Now Xetron employees are facing additional scrutiny in the wake of the WikiLeaks dump, according to one source familiar with the matter, with some of them suddenly pulled in to polygraph examinations. It’s unclear if the government is conducting an active investigation into the company as a potential source of the leaks or if the firm is simply responding to stepped-up security requirements on some of its projects.

According to the source, it typically takes months for contractors to schedule the polygraph examinations required on certain sensitive government contracts—sometimes up to a year. “But if it was really important for a mission it would happen immediately…or [if there’s] concern about the project,” the person said. Another source familiar with Xetron’s operations said being suddenly asked to sit for a polygraph in the context of normal project requirements is unusual. The sources requested anonymity to preserve their employability in the buttoned-up world of defense contracting.

The FBI, Xetron, and Northrop Grumman all declined to comment. “Thank you for reaching out to us.  At this time we’re not able to provide a comment on this matter,” Northrop Grumman spokesperson Matt McQueen wrote.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.

Reply #6 - Mar 30th, 2017 at 10:33pm
Is there any evidence of polygraph abuse here too?  DODI 5210.91 prohibits taking unfavorable administrative actions against someone based solely on the polygraph results.

What regulations govern the use of the polygraph outside of DOD?

Joe McCarthy wrote on Mar 15th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
Still waiting for that lawsuit, Kitten.  Guess it's hard to file a libel or slander action, when it's the truth huh?

Another irony.

First they ruin your career to help advance their own, then they call you a liar while they lie and say that they didn't violate approved and relevant regulations, then they slander you by calling you a "vulnerability" and a "security risk", then threaten to sue you for slandering them!

Make it stop.

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #7 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 4:18pm
Quote:
What regulations govern the use of the polygraph outside of DOD?

Certainly none for most of the other so-called "three-letter agencies" !   Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

Reply #8 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 5:10pm
xenonman wrote on Mar 31st, 2017 at 4:18pm:
Certainly none for most of the other so-called "three-letter agencies" !

Seriously???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There must be governing regulations for a policy or something.  I didn't know about DODI5210.91 until after DIA violated it in punishing me.

Funny thing about that is, in the intelligence community, they warn you "not to do any research into the polygraph".  They don't want you to find out that they can't do anything to you based solely on the results.   

And they don't want anyone to know that those instructions/regulations exist either.  That is how they are able to continue committing polygraph abuse - and covering it up.

Someone, for God's sake, make it stop.

IP Logged

Reply #9 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 5:52pm
It just came to me...  The instructions/regulations are probably classified.

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #10 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 7:33pm
Quote:
It just came to me...  The instructions/regulations are probably classified.

Yes, exactly!  (At least in the case of the CIA, where even the number of polygraphers that work there is classified! Not even the NSA goes that far) Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #11 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 9:10pm
Quote:
Another irony.

First they ruin your career to help advance their own, then they call you a liar while they lie and say that they didn't violate approved and relevant regulations, then they slander you by calling you a "vulnerability" and a "security risk", then threaten to sue you for slandering them!

Make it stop.

John M -  Good for you !  I've never heard anybody say it better.  They are the most corrupt and evil government institution that has ever existed.  They are as twisted and evil as the worst of the Nazi's and Bolsheviks.  The truth is that they are traitors, nothing more.  By they I mean the Federal polygraphers, the security divisions of the three-letter agencies and career seeking heads of the three letter agencies who allow this atrocity to continue on a daily basis.   GrinIt will eventually be revealed and understood just as easy as we now know that the Salem witch burners were twisted and evil. 

IP Logged

Reply #12 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 9:54pm
I hope and pray that the upcoming rulings in my cases will be the klieg lights.  It's way past time to put a stop to this pernicious form of abuse.

DIA created that very kind of classified document - DIAI 5200.002.  Signed by David R. Shedds for Michael T. Flynn on 3 Jul 2014 and marked "UNCLASSIFIED/FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY".

I guess that they wanted to keep it out of the public eye because paragraph 4.22 on page 10 directly refutes DOD policy.

I obtained a copy of this Instruction in one of my requests for discovery and I put the attached together for my congressman as well as several congressional and senate committees.

IP Logged

Latest WikiLeaks document "dump" of CIA material

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X