Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Polygraphers not following rules and generally suck (Read 11189 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Vyvanse378
New User

Polygraphers not following rules and generally suck
Aug 13th, 2015 at 6:43pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi,

I know the sex offender hysteria has died down or whatever with all the Police doing sexual assaults and killings, but I found this board because I was bored.

Long story short, I was a law school student who was accused by my neice who was 13.

So, court came and I got a 1st offender sentence and was advised to withdraw from law school. I am still trying to get back in. I think I need the whole "done with therapy" letter from my therapist.

Currently, I am on my third job that I have had thanks to the economic recovery. The 1st offender stuff really helps keeping my record clean. 

Considering all the scandals, the general public who is not ignorant doesn't really care so much about a person being a sex offender. Or me probably. There is a LOT of stuff going on that causes people to lose faith in the system.   

I am currently very close to maintenance or the last part of my program.

I only messed up a polygraph once. My first one. Problem is that they take all my answers as true. ALL of them. ALL OF THEM. 

So, apparently, while being sarcastic, I claimed to be grooming my probation officer and that I had sex with cars or a fetish for sport cars. Unbelievable stuff. Things that would later come out in a movie with Cameron Diaz. My probation officer is quite heavy set, btw.

Lead to a room with a very serious discussion and I told them dude would not let up and basically tried to coerce stuff out of me. 

So, they let it go. But, I noticed I basically pass the machine always.

The thing is, I have a sleeping sickness and basically I can't sit for too long without sleeping unless I have some kinda thing to do. I slept through the 2nd half of two very good movies.

I tried that polygrapher again and tried to convey to him about involuntary responses and since I was a law student (complete 2L coursework), I used the intent portion of the sexual battery law as a segway. Dude had an attitude. he got angry, yelled and everything about "I know the law". I wasn't trying to teach him the law. he is just an idiot. I still passed with that yelling behemoth (300lbs.) of a guy yelling at me while hooked up to the machine.

So, I got another polygrapher. She was a female who others would call 'butch; in body type. Yes or No questions. She actually did it correctly. No argument. No whole paragraph worth of answers. Just yes or no questions.

So, I looked up how to give a polygraph. It turns out the other guy wasn't applying it right at all. 

Anyways, for some reason she left the business after I guess two tests and I had to have his protege. Now, I admitted to whatever so I could have therapy. Polygraphs aren't admitted by courts so it wasn't an option to take one before trial. 

The problem with lying about doing something is you gotta remember what you said. Well, I forgot. So dude asks what I did to my victim and I give him like my first answer 2 different times. I gave him the same story that fits the police report (also not admissible in criminal trials) about her deleting her entire text message history despite it being the source of the accusation. I'm not even hooked up to the machine.

He then says "So you have a Bachelors and you still ______". So, he leaves to talk to the behemoth and comes back and says what is on record with them and claims I 'caught religion'. Then he claims he'd have a problem believing what I say.

Thing is, what he recited, the sports car fetish (my trust fund isn't that big), the incorrect ages, and whatever else don't match the police report. So, I say, "I don't expect you to believe me, just know that as a police report is an affidavit of truth given on behalf of an officer, there are inconsistencies between that and whatever he got from his boss(the behemoth). 

Then I passed the polygraph. 

In this polygraph, I don't have a facebook and I've never lied to my Probation Officer. The money I used to pay for it came from a job that I hadn't registered and the original interrogation from the police would prove the facebook thing is wrong. 

I also now know he has little to no education.

The reason I don't like the polygraphs isn't just the money, but frankly how unprofessionally and incorrectly they are done. If done correctly, I would be ok with it, but they aren't a lot of the times.

I also have an undiagnosed sleep disorder, but didn't go to trial so they have no idea. I'm half asleep half the time I take them. I also sleepwalk. But hey, they gotta apply the same polygraphs to everyone.

But, I do know someone who basically wrote motions to get himself out of them.

IP Logged

New User

Re: Polygraphers not following rules and generally suck
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 7:05pm
I also think that if he has the answer already, he shouldn't care what my answer is. 

With lie detector tests, when I am not hooked up, there is no point in asking me the answer to something you have already made up your mind on. 

It is like if a Geographer from the 1700s asked me if the "Earth is flat" and I was like, nah its round and lumpy and he gets mad and says, well "You said it was flat last Tuesday!". 

The biggest foible in them is that they don't go past probation. If the court doesn't recognize their veracity, why should I? Heck, I was a law school student who spent 2 years researching if I could take a lie detector test in order to end the case. 

If it is no good for innocence, the things are like admissions to officers in an interrogation. They are something to only be used against you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2015 at 11:12pm
Vyvanse378 wrote on Aug 13th, 2015 at 7:05pm:
I also think that if he has the answer already, he shouldn't care what my answer is. 

With lie detector tests, when I am not hooked up, there is no point in asking me the answer to something you have already made up your mind on. 

It is like if a Geographer from the 1700s asked me if the "Earth is flat" and I was like, nah its round and lumpy and he gets mad and says, well "You said it was flat last Tuesday!". 

The biggest foible in them is that they don't go past probation. If the court doesn't recognize their veracity, why should I? Heck, I was a law school student who spent 2 years researching if I could take a lie detector test in order to end the case. 

If it is no good for innocence, the things are like admissions to officers in an interrogation. They are something to only be used against you.

Polygraphers generally suck, much as Popes are generally Roman Catholic!   lol  Grin

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

New User

Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 5:23pm
http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ga-court-of-appeals/1623997.html ;

I just found a case in which the same guy does the same stuff in order to try to discredit a defendant in the past 2 years. 

He really is a piece of work. 

The funny thing is he is so thirsty for anything to say, he will claim I have the most outlandish fetish (for non-organic things) and act like it is true because it didn't set off the polygraph. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joshua Hurley

Reply #4 - Apr 11th, 2016 at 7:04am
My case constitutes police officer torture using brain scan technology and a plan to get away with murdering me through brain damage over the course of 38 months of amping or "lighting me up" causing tissue damage in my brain as well as synapse blocking . Further damage is done using full body MRI causing sexual assaults and prostate pain . More..use of magnetic audio hailing devices or AREA DENIAL for burning sensations and all out assaults in my home. Lately this has been used on my wife even after her poisoning through the U.S. Mail  by tampering with her hair growth supplements substituting growth hormones and steroids while ..monitoring all electronic communications ,blocking and impersonating doctors to give her false directions concerning stopping her anti-depressants improperly balancing her . We need help . These officers are in Chattanooga City police using licenced polygraphers 'moonlighting ' police officers unfortunately having the audacity to shop in my family's retail store making threats to murder us both. Joshua Hurley , Michelle Hurley victims / officer Eddie Chamberlain /officer George Jackson / Brock and Lang /  these officers may be working for law enforcement officers in the Chattanooga Gibson family attempting to cover up involvement in organized crime and treason pertaining to the sething loose the shooter who may have been allowed to travel long distances so the police could publicly ambush him.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joshua Hurley

Reply #5 - Apr 11th, 2016 at 7:25am
Attention - this is a state of emergency !!!! 
CHATTANOOGA POLICE OFFICER INVOLVEMENT IN TORTURE THROUGH EEG AND MRI TORTURE AND LONG DISTANCE HAILING DEVICE , THIS AGONIZING DEATH HAS BEEN PROLONGED THROUGH TACTICAL PHONE INTERCEPTION DEVICES THWARTING AID / USE OF STALKING THROUGH SECURITY COMPANY CROSSING STATE LINES / USE OF MAIL TAMPERING TO SUB MAIL ORDER MEDS FOR STEROID  AND GROWTH HORMONE ATTACKING WIFE / AFTER DISCOVERY FURTHER ATTACKS USING MICROWAVE ASSAULT ON HER OVARIES WITH EMAILED VINEGAR AND LEMON TONIC SHORTENING HALF LIFE OF ANTI DEPRESSANTS CAUSING EXTREME DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY AND IRRITABILITY --SUDDEN ON SLOUGHT / FURTHER MAGNETIC FIELD FLUX MAY BE PUSHING IUD INTO HER CERVIX CAUSING TRAUMA AND BLEEDING ...I AM BLOCKED FROM SEEKING HELP AS WE ARE ELECTRONICALLY COCOONED WITH 5000 OBSTRUCTION CHARGES WITH POLICE OFFICER GEORGE JACKSON IMPERSONATING OFFICERS OUT OF STATE / Jackson is thought to be guilty of further sexual assault of myself and was filmed after a mock assault and full admission of MRI torture using post conviction offender testing / Jackson is aided and may have sheriff office support / Jackson has used tactics aiding his real estate business Keller Williams and has used sonic devices to destroy one house / 
Victim Joshua Hurley Dalton Georgia 
Secondary police officer Eddie Chamberlain also threatened me with tactical weapons to "talk me out of my life and wife ' and had grown obsessive and impulsive making sexual remarks pertaining to smelling my wife / he and several other officers are attempting to cover up several assassination attempts I filmed in 13 14 15

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #6 - Apr 11th, 2016 at 6:43pm
Must be that you just forgot to put on your tin foil hat and forgot to break the Prozacs in half!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #7 - Apr 11th, 2016 at 7:26pm
Quote:
LONG DISTANCE HAILING DEVICE

Joshua, 
Can you give me some technical details on this device? And, just in case you are unable to:

Behaviors that are early warning signs of schizophrenia include:
-Hearing or seeing something that isn’t there
-A constant feeling of being watched

Also:

SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline – 1‑877‑SAMHSA7 (1‑877‑726‑4727)

Get general information on mental health and locate treatment services in your area. Speak to a live person, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #8 - May 8th, 2016 at 2:51am
I have found many cases, testing behind other examiners, mixing issues, not following time bars, it's amazing the things some people do to keep the favor of a few providers.  Because that is what it is in most cases.  It's providers and PO's demanding this or that, and rather then the examiner having the balls to say, "no, there are rules and guidelines to follow," they do what they it to please the provider or PO.  In Texas, it is not unusual for the PO or the provider to totally run the polygraph room though money.  The examiners know what they are doing is wrong, but they don't want the provider to stop using him, in favor of using someone who will.  

Moreover, they will never get caught, because no one is checking behind us.  No one is checking behind us to make sure we are doing it right.  Even if they did, PCOST is not regulated by the government in many states.  While basic polygraph is, an examiners can do a test, that does't resemble anything in the "guidelines," in PCSOT and never be held accountable for it because no law was broken.  This is why examiner, especially in Texas, love the word "guidelines."

An examiner can run A PCSOT test anyway they want, and the consumer has no recourse, and I would be willing to be, a lot falls though the cracks that should not have, had the test been performed correctly.

Of course, I am only speaking from a Texas standpoint
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2016 at 8:32am by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #9 - May 18th, 2016 at 2:53am

That is exactly their purpose -- to interrogate a subject/applicant without having to worry about little annoyances like Miranda! Cool

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #10 - May 18th, 2016 at 3:11am

Well, I've heard of autoeroticism, but I always thought that it referred to  another "forbidden" activity!   Smiley Smiley

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #11 - May 18th, 2016 at 3:14am
quickfix wrote on Apr 11th, 2016 at 6:43pm:
Must be that you just forgot to put on your tin foil hat and forgot to break the Prozacs in half!

Guess his application won't get too far in Langley!   Smiley

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #12 - May 18th, 2016 at 3:21am
Quote:
USE OF STALKING THROUGH SECURITY COMPANY CROSSING STATE LINES / USE OF MA

Well, Chattanooga is right on the GA state line and isn't too far from AL either! Smiley

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box guest

Reply #13 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:26pm
The polygraphers in my state, who are I assume as all, trained and licensed by the state sex offender board, are notorious for asking questions that encompass disclosures into the questions to force you to fail.  E.g. if I disclosed I had seen sexually explicit images in a certain time frame, say May 8th, they'd still ask "since January 1st, have you seen any sexually explicit images".  I will tell them, well, yes, I just disclosed to you I saw some on May 8th.  But their response is it doesn't matter, you already disclosed it.  So I'm expected to answer no to a question that I'm obviously lying to because I did in fact see those images in that time frame.  I've brought it up so many times I can't even count anymore, and every one of them, my PO, treatment provider, and polygrapher tell me I'm hiding something or holding secrets.  You litterally can't pass these things here.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box guest

Reply #14 - Jun 24th, 2016 at 7:34pm
Also, just as a note, my horrible, horrible crime was for seeking an adult, on an adult website, to role play a school girl.  My victim is literally a fantasy.  According to my treatment provider, I'm minimizing though, because WHAT IF a real school girl responded to my profile?  And I invariably respond with, what if you're a murderer; should we lock you up too?  I'm living 1984.

IP Logged

Polygraphers not following rules and generally suck

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X