Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) CIA Polygraph Thoughts (Read 20704 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ptrckhsu

Re: CIA Polygraph Thoughts
Reply #15 - Jan 23rd, 2016 at 2:24am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
It is 1/22/2016, and I still haven't heard back from the agency yet. I received the letter that stating they received my response to SOR in 1/2014. I was denied a clearance in 10/2013.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bevis and Butthead

Reply #16 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 11:54am
When I failed my two CIA polygraphs, it took two years before I heard that my appeal was denied.  You should be hearing something soon.  The letter will come in a super-security sealed envelope, certified, and you'll have to sign for it.

Everyone at the CIA that I know now is telling me to just re-apply and start over from scratch, but my life is going just fine without them.  One thing I've learned that if you are a single guy and want to bang foreign chicks, don't even think about that.  You have to report contact with any foreigner and the CIA frowns on this stuff.  CIA would rather you just bang the slutty American girls that work at the CIA with you.  Ya know, keep it all in the family.

ptrck123 wrote on Apr 24th, 2014 at 9:33pm:

I did not sign any kind of confession paper. The question I failed on was "have you ever committed a major crime?" I did not confess to anything of that nature, but I did tell them some embarassing conduct I have committed, which they thought "If this applicant did this sort of action, then he must have committed this related crime." After an intensive interrogation from a polygrapher and the two adjudicators, I did not at all confess to any kind of crime, but the SOR made it sound like I did. I'd rather not talk about the exact details. 

What exactly was the "embarrassing conduct" that you committed?  Did you drop your pants and moon the police? lol.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #17 - Feb 19th, 2016 at 5:42pm
Quote:
One thing I've learned that if you are a single guy and want to bang foreign chicks, don't even think about that.  You have to report contact with any foreigner and the CIA frowns on this stuff.  CIA would rather you just bang the slutty American girls that work at the CIA with you.  Ya know, keep it all in the family.

I hope our national security is being safeguarded by agents who have higher priorities.
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2016 at 11:48pm by Ex Member »  

IP Logged

CIA Polygraph Thoughts

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X