Normal Topic Petition the White House (Read 11079 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polydoubt
New User

Petition the White House
Mar 15th, 2014 at 2:28pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I started a petition on the White House website to ban the use of Polygraphs, if it gets 10,000 signatures it will be reviewed by an administration employee. 
Short URL: http://wh.gov/lVUdR
Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/eliminate-outdated-government-polygrap...

This post has been edited to fix the hyperlink. -- AntiPolygraph.org Administrator.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2014 at 6:22am by Administrator »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box department of state mate

Re: Petition the White House
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2014 at 10:55pm
Good idea, but a correction needs to be made.  In the first sentence on the petition, you wrote "Multiple agencies within the U.S Government including the FBI and State Department use a Polygraph Exam as a method...".  The State Department actually does NOT use polygraphs.  

The State Department employees that have TS/SCI clearance are simply read-in to their SCI access (they are given a power point brief and sign a form).  No polygraph needed.  And if you fail another agency's pre-employment polygraph and then apply to State Department, you can still get hired and get your TS/SCI if needed.  That goodness there are some agencies out there that still have common sense and know the polygraph is garbage.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 12:40am
Petitioning the White House is as useless as tits on a boar hog. Dictator Obama pays not a tinkle of attention to petitions. You need to petition Congress and that will take a half million or more signatures to get their attention. Believe me. I have been involved in hundreds of petitions and even with over half million it doesn't change the mind of many politicians.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2014 at 3:24am
My God you old Billy Goat, you still got the kick of a big old A**.

I am still alive and I am happy to see that you are too.

Regards.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2014 at 1:38am
Fair Chance

It's sure good to see that you're still alive and kicking and monitor this site occasionally.

I will turn 84 in October and people my age tends to downsize. I just upsized. I bought a 30 acre farm with a big two story house on it plus a two story barn, tractor and everything that I need with which to farm. I believe, in the direction this country is going, if can't your food, you might go hungry. If God's willing, I will maintain this good health and strength long enough to see this trouble through. At least, maybe, I can last long to teach my brood how to raise their food. Also, I have deer and wild hogs for meat. God has been good to me.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #5 - Jul 29th, 2017 at 8:10pm
George,
Have you heard anything from Twoblock?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #6 - Jul 29th, 2017 at 8:41pm
Ex Member wrote on Jul 29th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
George,
Have you heard anything from Twoblock?

Not recently. He was last logged in on this message board in June 2015.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Petition the White House

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X