Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Petition the White House (Read 6789 times)
polydoubt
New User

Petition the White House
Mar 15th, 2014 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
I started a petition on the White House website to ban the use of Polygraphs, if it gets 10,000 signatures it will be reviewed by an administration employee.
Short URL: http://wh.gov/lVUdR
Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/eliminate-outdated-government-polygrap...

This post has been edited to fix the hyperlink. -- AntiPolygraph.org Administrator.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2014 at 6:22am by Administrator »  

IP Logged

department of state mate

Re: Petition the White House
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2014 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Good idea, but a correction needs to be made.  In the first sentence on the petition, you wrote "Multiple agencies within the U.S Government including the FBI and State Department use a Polygraph Exam as a method...".  The State Department actually does NOT use polygraphs.

The State Department employees that have TS/SCI clearance are simply read-in to their SCI access (they are given a power point brief and sign a form).  No polygraph needed.  And if you fail another agency's pre-employment polygraph and then apply to State Department, you can still get hired and get your TS/SCI if needed.  That goodness there are some agencies out there that still have common sense and know the polygraph is garbage.

IP Logged

Twoblock
God Member

Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Petitioning the White House is as useless as tits on a boar hog. Dictator Obama pays not a tinkle of attention to petitions. You need to petition Congress and that will take a half million or more signatures to get their attention. Believe me. I have been involved in hundreds of petitions and even with over half million it doesn't change the mind of many politicians.

IP Logged

Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2014 at 3:24am
Print Post  
My God you old Billy Goat, you still got the kick of a big old A**.

I am still alive and I am happy to see that you are too.

Regards.

IP Logged

Twoblock
God Member

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2014 at 1:38am
Print Post  
Fair Chance

It's sure good to see that you're still alive and kicking and monitor this site occasionally.

I will turn 84 in October and people my age tends to downsize. I just upsized. I bought a 30 acre farm with a big two story house on it plus a two story barn, tractor and everything that I need with which to farm. I believe, in the direction this country is going, if can't your food, you might go hungry. If God's willing, I will maintain this good health and strength long enough to see this trouble through. At least, maybe, I can last long to teach my brood how to raise their food. Also, I have deer and wild hogs for meat. God has been good to me.

IP Logged

Ex Member
God Member

Reply #5 - Jul 29th, 2017 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
George,
Have you heard anything from Twoblock?

IP Logged

George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #6 - Jul 29th, 2017 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Ex Member wrote on Jul 29th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
George,
Have you heard anything from Twoblock?

Not recently. He was last logged in on this message board in June 2015.

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: maschke@antipolygraph.org
Wire: @georgemaschke
PGP Public Key: 316A947C
PGP Public Key (offline): 2BF4374B
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo