Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Unlawful Referral Scheme Alleged in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Post-Conviction Sex Offender Polygraph Testing (Read 158586 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Re: Unlawful Referral Scheme Alleged in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Post-Conviction Sex Offender Polygraph Testing
Reply #135 - May 14th, 2009 at 7:39am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Once I thought I was out, they pull me back in, again.   

Get ready for a possible bombshell all, Holden has opened the door of confidentiality which may turn up being a Pandora’s Box for a lot of people.   

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Magnus
New User

Re: Unlawful Referral Scheme Alleged in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Post-Conviction Sex Offender Polygraph Testing
Reply #136 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 2:52pm
What is the latest on this situation?  First Irish was suing Holden, then Holden sued Irish, next thing I read, Holden wins the suit, now there is some issue of confidentiality.  Curious process.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box LUIS CANTU

Reply #137 - Mar 28th, 2019 at 3:29am
I was once on DEFERRED ADJUDICATION PROBATION for 10 years back in FEB. 2006 up until MAY 2011 in DALLAS COUNTY and was also forced to ONLY go with whomever the 363rd DISTRICT COURT at the FRANK CROWLEY COURT BUILDING had on there list and you could NOT choose any LSOTP outside of that list which was started by DR. LILES ARNOLD.I felt like it was all setup to put me in prison and had my suspicions and fired my 1st attorney XAVIER DURAN and hired my 2nd attorney LISA A. FOX who happened to be present when the 363rd DALLAS COUNTY DISTRICT COURT PROBATION OFFICER told me if I wasn't pleased with the LSOTPs that were on their list.....to pick someone out of the telephone book.....and I did.It was DR. STEPHEN FINSTEIN from DOWNTOWN DALLAS near the EARL CABELL BUILDING.I went to him to get examined and tested and he could NOT find anything wrong with me and actually questioned the integrity of his colleagues and why they had subjected me to still be under their supervision.When the COURT PROBATION OFFICER found out.....they told me I couldn't see DR. FINSTEIN anymore and put me with LILES ARNOLD who eventually played a big part in sending me to prison.I believed that they were ALL in cahoots in sending MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE TO PRISON and am now trying to get my name cleared and hopefully exonerated by having ALL charges dropped against me because the of a detective lying on the POLICE REPORT that got me in trouble in the 1st place.Please....if I can be included in such a lawsuit feel free to contact me

20180702_163213.jpg ( 4919 KB | 192 Downloads )
20180702_163213.jpg

IP Logged

Reply #138 - Mar 28th, 2019 at 3:32am
I was once on DEFERRED ADJUDICATION PROBATION for 10 years back in FEB. 2006 up until MAY 2011 in DALLAS COUNTY and was also forced to ONLY go with whomever the 363rd DISTRICT COURT at the FRANK CROWLEY COURT BUILDING had on there list and you could NOT choose any LSOTP outside of that list which was started by DR. LILES ARNOLD.I felt like it was all setup to put me in prison and had my suspicions and fired my 1st attorney XAVIER DURAN and hired my 2nd attorney LISA A. FOX who happened to be present when the 363rd DALLAS COUNTY DISTRICT COURT PROBATION OFFICER told me if I wasn't pleased with the LSOTPs that were on their list.....to pick someone out of the telephone book.....and I did.It was DR. STEPHEN FINSTEIN from DOWNTOWN DALLAS near the EARL CABELL BUILDING.I went to him to get examined and tested and he could NOT find anything wrong with me and actually questioned the integrity of his colleagues and why they had subjected me to still be under their supervision.When the COURT PROBATION OFFICER found out.....they told me I couldn't see DR. FINSTEIN anymore and put me with LILES ARNOLD who eventually played a big part in sending me to prison.I believed that they were ALL in cahoots in sending MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE TO PRISON and am now trying to get my name cleared and hopefully exonerated by having ALL charges dropped against me because the of a detective lying on the POLICE REPORT that got me in trouble in the 1st place.Please....if I can be included in such a lawsuit feel free to contact me

20180702_163223.jpg ( 4875 KB | 183 Downloads )
20180702_163223.jpg

IP Logged

Reply #139 - Mar 28th, 2019 at 3:33am

20180702_163501.jpg ( 4442 KB | 157 Downloads )
20180702_163501.jpg

IP Logged

Reply #140 - Mar 28th, 2019 at 3:34am

20180702_163602.jpg ( 4775 KB | 183 Downloads )
20180702_163602.jpg

IP Logged

Reply #141 - Mar 28th, 2019 at 3:35am

Screenshot_2019-03-27-22-35-16.png ( 389 KB | 160 Downloads )
Screenshot_2019-03-27-22-35-16.png

IP Logged

Reply #142 - Mar 28th, 2019 at 3:41am

Screenshot_2019-03-27-22-35-16_001.png ( 389 KB | 171 Downloads )
Screenshot_2019-03-27-22-35-16_001.png

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #143 - Mar 28th, 2019 at 9:49am
Note that it is possible to include multiple attachments in a single message board post. To do this, click on the down arrow to the right of "Attachments," as illustrated below.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Luis Cantu

Reply #144 - Mar 28th, 2019 at 2:53pm
Yes,thank you for that bit of info on the multiple attachments on my post(s).Hopefully,someone can and will be willing to help on my various issues.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Control Freaks
New User

Reply #145 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 8:06pm
Someone please provide me with the name and phone number of the attorney that handled this case? I am search of one now to sue the City of Waxahachie, Woods and Associates of Arlington, and the Tarrant County CSCD.

Ridding the Legal System of Corrupt Polygraphers one Civil Suit at a time. I'm coming for you Bobby Jones of Woods and Associates in Arlington Texas.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #146 - Jun 20th, 2019 at 10:30pm
Case Synopsis

Actor: ****** S. Served a period of 7 years CS. 21.11 (a)(1)

Investigator – Waxahachie Police - Investigator of original case as noted above. Co-conspirator to secure failed polygraph, the subject of this complaint.

Robert “Bobby” Jones – Polygrapher for Woods and Associates, Arlington Texas – Co-conspirator to secure failed polygraph, the subject of this complaint.

Joy Heather Hallum – Tarrant County CSCD (TC-CSCD) (no longer employed in this capacity) Co-conspirator to secure failed polygraph, the subject of this complaint.

****** S. had been under the supervision of the TC-CSCD for 5 previous years, after having transferred supervision to Tarrant County.

****** S. had secured, as a mandatory requirement of conditions of Community Supervision (CS), the services of Michael Chimarys, a Tarrant County approved provider of polygraph services for the TC-CSCD.

Upon initial transfer to Tarrant County, ****** S. went to Woods and Associates for his initial polygraph assessment, and was uncomfortable with the demeanor of Robert Jones at that moment. ****** S. sought the services of Michael Chimarys afterwards, and remained with Mr. Chimarys until his expiration of CS in the fall of 2008.

In October 2006, ****** S’s oldest daughter, was interviewed by a CPS Social Worker, after the allegation was made of sexual abuse by ****** S. Keep in mind, that after ****** S’s  arrest for the offense of 21.11 (a) (1), both of ****** S’s daughters were interviewed and it was learned that neither child had been previously assaulted or abused.

****** S. was ordered by his then SOTP, Michael Strain, as a condition of continued treatment, to submit to a polygraph, one that was directed by the investigator, a police officer in official capacity, against the protections of the 5th Amendment of the Constitution, and it was clear that a “Deceptive” result was sought.

Upon learning that ****** S. was ordered to submit to the polygraph examination, he made an appointment with Michael Chimarys, as this is the polygrapher that ****** S. had been using for the 5 previous years, without incident, or question, as to the legitimacy of the results returned to the SOTP or the CSCD.

The investigator demanded that ****** S. be examined by Robert "Bobby" Jones of Woods and Associates, to secure a “Deceptive” result, so that ****** S’s ex- wife could then secure an order of protection from the court, as she was seeking to terminate the parent-child relationship, but didn’t realize that she had abandoned the case when she moved from Texas.

****** S. arrived at Woods and Associates on the day of the appointment, accompanied by ****** S.'s best friend. Upon entering the business, Robert Jones met ****** S. in the waiting room, and immediately asked, without any form of greeting or any salutations at all, “Do you have anyone from Waxahachie PD here with you?”. 

This statement was to instill fear in ****** S., to ensure that no matter how truthful he was, the result would show deception, because ****** S. believed that he would be taken into custody immediately following the examination, because of the deceptive result.

******’s ex-wife, used that result of the failed polygraph to secure the protective order that was provided to her when she sought the services of the civil court, because she learned that all of the attached orders from the case would, because of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, become void as a result of her abandoning the case in Texas. ****** S's ex-wife had moved from the jurisdiction of the original court.

The police investigator, Joy Heather Hallum, and Robert Jones, all conspired to violate ****** S’s Constitutional rights, and to deprive ****** S. and his daughters of each other, for the purposes of assisting ****** S's ex-wife in her attempts to further destroy the Parent-Child relationship of ****** S. and his daughters.

****** S. and his daughters are seeking civil litigation relief from what has been inflicted upon them, as a result of the actions of the people in positions of law enforcement authority, and extensions of the court, to impose upon and violate the Constitutional Rights of all involved.

The parties are seeking a civil judgment of not less than $3,000,000.00, ($1MIL each party).

It should be noted that ****** S was never prosecuted for the offense claimed in the allegation. There were too many witnesses to state the allegations were false.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2019 at 10:04pm by Control Freaks »  

Ridding the Legal System of Corrupt Polygraphers one Civil Suit at a time. I'm coming for you Bobby Jones of Woods and Associates in Arlington Texas.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Verdex
New User

Reply #147 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 7:32am
My specific experience with this was that Texas government code make all requirements on parole be clearly provided at the time of signing your "contract of release"

They then do not even give you the option, instead just scheduling it.
They may argue that they are "better" or something. 

But I recently recorded a whole interaction where I specifically read things off on the documents and had her verify them out loud. 
Then, they changed the paperwork later.
The license board  are currently investigating the issue. 

It was against Ruiz in Ft Worth
There is a difference I believe in denying you the choice of a person shown to be corrupt, or having suits against them. 
And promoting without the option of any other a person shown to be corrupt.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #148 - Apr 19th, 2021 at 1:34am
Update - April 2021 - ****S's daughter, the subject of the unfounded and coached allegations, is now telling her story to her local police department on how her mother trafficked her for prostitution at the age of 14, and how the scheme as I detailed in my previous post was acted upon by all of the people listed there. ****S's ex wife used the allegations against him as a cover for her trafficking. The FBI is also investigating this, and if found guilty, she's looking at a minimum sentencing guideline of 10 years. 

Any help with good attorney information?

Michael Strain - SOTP - Fort Worth Texas
Tarrant County CSCD
Waxahachie Texas Police Dept
Richard Woods and Assoc - Arlington Texas
Joy Heather Hallum - Former CSO TC-CSCD
"Toni" Laitsch - Atty - Madison Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin DCFS - Dane County, Madison

****S is coming for each and every one you. You will answer for the wrongs you've committed against ****S's children. ****S will not stop until each of you are either out of business, your insurance has provided for his children, or you are disciplined by the appropriate agency governing your licenses, but you will be held accountable for all of the harm you've caused.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2021 at 1:54am by Control Freaks »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #149 - Apr 21st, 2021 at 6:37pm
Wow, um, ok.  A lot to go over here.  

Having said that, I'm here for another reason.

Polygraph consumers have bigger problems to worry about other than the regular cast of characters that is normally discussed here.

There is a very good chance that after this year, polygraph examiners will not have to be licensed anymore and will have zero accountability.  No more standards and no more oversight.  The law is being sunset.  

I'll set up a different string for that though.

Anyway

I see a lot of talk on here about suing examiners, CSCD's, SOTP's, and blah blah blah.

I'm still kinda looking some of this stuff over and trying to make sense of it.  It seems disjointed and confusing.  I am not poking fun at you, because at first that is how some of my stuffed looked.  Anger can be a hinderance to clear communication.  No one knows that better than me.  

I see no cause number.  Is this a case that is currently in the system?  Do you have an Original Petition and Exhibits?

All this is kinda important information.

Also know this, any advice I can offer you, you may not like.  But, it will be the truth.  

I speak from experience when I tell you, this is going to be a long and ugly road.  It will be costly, financially and emotionally.  

If you are going to step up, you better do it proper.  I assure you, there will be many spectators, but you will stand alone.  

« Last Edit: Apr 22nd, 2021 at 2:45am by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Unlawful Referral Scheme Alleged in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Post-Conviction Sex Offender Polygraph Testing

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X