Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What happened to all the references to Jack Trimarco ? (Read 37002 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box TheNoLieGuy4U
Senior User

What happened to all the references to Jack Trimarco ?
Feb 28th, 2008 at 4:14am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
   Hi,  I used to come here and read about the retired FBI Examiner Jack Trimarco who tested GM !  It seemed GM remove just about all references to him after Trimarco threatened to sue over GM's false claims about him.  I think that makes it Trimarco = 2, and Maschke= 0.  I guess when you claim someone committed perjury, publish their tetsimony, and it all turns out to be true, you then get a false sense of security or something.  I think GM was simply out gunned, and after all, the FBI always gets their man right !!  I have not been on this site in a while, and see much less brass balls now being displayed.  Anyway, just an observation.   Smiley

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: What happened to all the references to Jack Trimarco ?
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 5:47am
TheNoLieGuy4U wrote on Feb 28th, 2008 at 4:14am:
   Hi,  I used to come here and read about the retired FBI Examiner Jack Trimarco who tested GM !  It seemed GM remove just about all references to him after Trimarco threatened to sue over GM's false claims about him.

I have removed no references to Jack Trimarco from AntiPolygraph.org, nor have I made any false claims about him, nor has he threatened to sue me. AntiPolygraph.org did receive three specific allegations of serious misconduct against Mr. Trimarco that were duly investigated and found to be unsubstantiated. See Report of Investigation into Allegations Concerning John R. "Jack" Trimarco.

Quote:
  I think that makes it Trimarco = 2, and Maschke= 0.  I guess when you claim someone committed perjury, publish their tetsimony, and it all turns out to be true, you then get a false sense of security or something.  I think GM was simply out gunned, and after all, the FBI always gets their man right !!  I have not been on this site in a while, and see much less brass balls now being displayed.  Anyway, just an observation.   Smiley

I feel no sense of loss at having documented that the aforementioned allegations against Mr. Trimarco were unsubstantiated. I don't want anyone's reputation to be harmed by false allegations.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Senior User

Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 7:21am
GEORGE !!!!   You cleverly try to third party your answer here about Trimarco, when any fair minded person would see you had a biased piece against him that you relished in.  It must have been very hard for you to have done that retraction given your vile hate for the guy and all.  Don't think the average guy here can't read between the lines as you don't need a PhD for that !!!  It would seem he served his country well, earned his retirement, and continues to do well to this day.  I see the guy on no less than six or seven first rate shows like O'Reily Factor and such and by deduction figure he must be doing something right.  On the other hand, I watched your latest release on YouTube.com and you appeared somehow neurologically damaged or something, or maybe just exhausted that day.  Anyway, how are the boys from Iran treating you there in Holland ?  You know it's true, you can't pick your family, but you DO pick your friends.  How long before yo go native ?  I only know that it would be just about impossible for you to acknowledge the contributions of a guy like Trimarco to this country, and your lack of contribution in this country's time of war.  It sure begs the question in all you have written here that : Why, when a country at war who needs Arabic and Farsi speaking people like never before, would pass you up.  Surely it must be more than your polygraph test alone.  No agent like Trimarco had that much power unto himself without being quality controlled.  I deduce something is missing that your just NOT telling here.  In either case, good luck in your new life in Holland, as we have too many illegal immigrants here, and it was good to see someone as a native move out who was a malcontent.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 11:50am
Where have I made any personal attack against Jack Trimarco? While I have criticized some of his public pronouncements regarding polygraphy (including, for example, comments made on the Bill O'Reilly Show, the Dr. Phil Show, and in a videotape made for the Department of Energy), and note that he erroneously found me deceptive on an FBI pre-employment polygraph examination (see my statement, "Too Hot of a Potato: A Citizen-Soldier's Encounter with the Polygraph"), my criticisms have been substantive, and not personal in nature. The only impropriety I have called attention to is his use of the FBI seal in marketing his polygraph services. (He has since modified his website, featuring the seal much less prominently.)

Although Jack Trimarco's erroneous polygraph results caused me long-term career harm, I don't hold him personally responsible, and I certainly don't hate him. During my FBI polygraph, his comportment was at all times proper, and while I have not had the opportunity to review my polygraph charts (the FBI claims it is unable to locate them), I have no reason to believe that he did anything that was inconsistent with his training as a polygraph examiner.

As for your suggestion that I am somehow disloyal to my country, see my Rebuttal of Defamatory Remarks by Polygraph Examiner Dr. Louis I. Rovner, Ph.D. My polygraph results notwithstanding, no one directed me to seek employment with the FBI. I never provided classified information to anyone unauthorized to receive it. I never had unauthorized contact with a representative of a foreign government. I never used or sold an illegal drug, nor did I withhold any important information from my FBI application.

I was honorably discharged from the U.S. Army Reserve after 20 years of active and reserve service. I have done all that my country has called upon me to do. I feel no need to further defend myself against charges of disloyalty from the likes of you.

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Reply #4 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 6:45pm
Trimarco claimed that the polygraph was "95% accurate" on the Bill O'Reilly Show.

My polygrapher at the NSA, Mr. Lingenfelter, claimed the test was "98% accurate".

Either they are badly misinformed (which considering their position is scary), or they are purposely making claims they know are innacurate.   
That would make them "liars".   

How ironic.

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box sackett
Especially Senior User

Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 9:06pm
T.M. Cullen wrote on Feb 28th, 2008 at 6:45pm:
Trimarco claimed that the polygraph was "95% accurate" on the Bill O'Reilly Show.

My polygrapher at the NSA, Mr. Lingenfelter, claimed the test was "98% accurate".

Either they are badly misinformed (which considering their position is scary), or they are purposely making claims they know are innacurate.  
That would make them "liars".  

How ironic.  

No, not liars, just perhaps quoting different research articles.   

Oh, I forgot, "THERE IS BUT ONE RESEARCH DOCUMENT AND ITS NAME IS NAS..."    --   4th Commandment of your movement...

Sackett

IP Logged

Senior User

Reply #6 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 9:12pm
In regard to accuracy, this is about like saying how accurate is my Toyota in getting me from point A to point B  vs.  a Ford.  The answer will be slightly different for different applications / types of tests.  It really is not a cute trick here to try and pit one Examiner against another in regard to a perfect number on this.  What is important is that non-Examiners (Peer Review) researchers such as the Johns Hopkins University (Statistics / Math types / Software Engineers) create the best possible "objective" scoring software for such applications, because most of the complaints here are about the perceived subjective way in which someone was treated.  Did you think these Examiners fell off the back of a turnip truck or something, NO, they are among the best and brightest from their respective agencies prior to attending DodPI / DACA, and have absorbed this training quickly, and have QC over them as well.  This site has attempted to demonize all Examiners.  I've often wondered why it is that you out there who are seeking a career in these same agencies believe in a sheepish flock mentality that someone who is an Examiner would be of a disposition to throw all ethics to the side and use something that did not work as you claim for the many years they commit to this profession.  One thing is for sure; the polygraph, and particularly the computerized version, can NOT both work AND not work at the same time.  Therefore, given the number of confirmed charts from not only confessions, but also other evidence, it must have not only utility but accuracy.  It has been invented, improved, studied, and utilized by better men than you historically who have had their backgrounds confirmed.  They don't take that trust lightly, and like you are looking to make a contribution to the effort of Truth.  I don't think I have ever seen such a generation of self centered snot nosed kids with a sense of entitlement than what I have seen here, along with admitted child molesters on probation and parole.  I just thank God that I don't have to work side by side with you and that somebody did their job and perhaps found better applicants to meet the needs and NOT you Larry.  Stop your bitching and go out into the world and prove something in the private sector or military, or non-profit world--------- before coming here and telling us about how we are missing out by NOT hiring you.  I'm telling you what I think the agency might have been trying to say between the lines------- Park Your Ego at the dam door !

IP Logged

Senior User

Reply #7 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 9:52pm
I never provided classified information to anyone unauthorized to receive it. I never had unauthorized contact with a representative of a foreign government. I never used or sold an illegal drug, nor did I withhold any important information from my FBI application.

Wait a minute buster !!  Were you, or were you Not an Intelligence Officer vs. an Infantry Officer ?  Did you or did not Not sign a secrecies act agreement ?  If so to both, then you ARE in a special and unique catagory compared to G.I. Joe in that whether or not the items you list are discoverable under the freedom of information act, YOU are not allowed, as a part of that oath and executed document, to assist ANY person in the means, methods, sources, or efforts of U.S. intelligence collection, and this may also extend to NATO nations as well of which Holland is one.  You are not John Q. Public and know this well.   

Further, are your efforts here to regarded as inconsistent with what your behavior would have been while inside government should you have been hired by LAPD or the FBI ?  Also, I have known many who have served in such places and quite frankly you seem a bit odd to me compared to them.  I will admit that as a PhD that you are probably a great researcher, and have organized this biased site at the level of a PhD. It begs the question though, are you not capable of doing anything "Constructive" with your life, or should we really believe that someone with a PhD simply in middle eastern languages should be taken more seriously than PhD's in the applied use of Psychophysiology ?  Why not save the world from the horrid Iranian regime George.  Your simple ability to talk to them though, as well as others, has not gotten us very far as those folks are NOT listening.  So how much good would your service have really done us anyway should you have been hired.  You are a fine writer, but in seeing you speak I don't believe you fit the image of what the FBI is trying to portray.  You have a fine education, but overall neither you or I were the cookie cutter mold from which they built agents who historically did well.  I think you are very well suited to be a researcher, if and when you do so in an unbiased way, but in this area you are toting too much personal baggage and in each and every day are mentally crippled into a mantra.  In the end, your stop at the polygraph shop was but one stop among many.  Thanks for applying, but you were owed nothing, and now provide nothing in any OTHER way to a country in the middle of a war with radical Islam.  This war IS being won without your help and assistance.  Just know that there is really very little satisfaction in being "Anti" anything in life, as the world remembers "Anti" people as usually scoundrals, and to those who are creators / inventors / practitioners; a thanks for a job well done.  Your not to old to change course, but you have wasted so much of your time and that of the public's.  They may be disgruntled and disappointed at not getting a job, but the sense of entitlement I read between the lines tells me how mentally weak this younger generation really is.  I only rebound from such thoughts in seeing those who do come into service and get the big picture.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #8 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 7:32am
TheNoLieGuy4U wrote on Feb 28th, 2008 at 9:52pm:
Wait a minute buster !!  Were you, or were you Not an Intelligence Officer vs. an Infantry Officer ?  Did you or did not Not sign a secrecies act agreement ?  If so to both, then you ARE in a special and unique catagory compared to G.I. Joe in that whether or not the items you list are discoverable under the freedom of information act, YOU are not allowed, as a part of that oath and executed document, to assist ANY person in the means, methods, sources, or efforts of U.S. intelligence collection, and this may also extend to NATO nations as well of which Holland is one.  You are not John Q. Public and know this well.

I was indeed in the Military Intelligence branch, held a top secret clearance, and signed a classified information nondisclosure agreement that I have fully honored.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Senior User

Reply #9 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 4:25pm
I was indeed in the Military Intelligence branch, held a top secret clearance, and signed a classified information nondisclosure agreement that I have fully honored.

I noted a very short answer for a very big question.  You see George, You need to read the fine print in that classified nondisclosure agreement you signed.  It states that for up to a fifty year period, in most cases, or that in your case the Sec. of the Army's release / Sec. of Def. release; that you will NOT publish anything about the means, methods, or details of intelligence collection.  The fact you completed twenty years of service does not relieve you of that burden, and it is NOT limited to solely classified information YOU were exposed to.  While much of what you place on this site is obtained under the freedom of information act, YOU still maintain a special status in this case based on age until you 90's.  You've clearly tarnished any prior service or contribution ever made in the intelligence community now.

I've often wondered , did you ever think about how crappy your timing has been in life ?  You, trained in Farsi and Arabic, had you not become the Lee Harvey Oswald of the Intelligence community, would probably now be in a GS-14/or 15 position for at least one of the agencies who have been hurting for real talent.  At the very least you would have made Lt.Col. in those twenty years, and even been able to stay on active duty given your wasted skillset.  BUT NOOOOOOOOOO !, You had to throw it all away and missed the opportunity of a lifetime.  It is in reality NOT an old analog polygraph that solely stood in your way toward the career you educated yourself for, but rather you method for living and shortcomings George as an all around package.  We have ONLY been told your perception of why you were not chosen, and again we see a false sense of entitlement by you the king of winers.  The reality is that the polygraph is the best thing we have for the job, and until someone can improve the process via another diagnostic apparatus, good men and women, people of family values, who will NOT compromise this nation, will well serve this nation's intelligence and law enforcement services despite the blemish you represent.  They know where you are, what your doing, and in reality you have assisted them by your little Maschkeites acting in ways wherein they self identify when it comes down to the one on one moment of truth.  Undoubtedly, if you really ever do get out of hand, you'll be swatted like a fly, or placed somewhere as the turncoat on the intelligence community.  Want proof, you brag from Holland that you have acted as no less than a source for Al Queda at your site.  What kind of an American are you ???.  You are no patriot, you piss me off, and I and others have the resources to deal with you if and when it ever becomes necessary. Stay in Holland you traiterous bastard.   

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #10 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 4:44pm
Might you please quote verbatim the portion of the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement (Standard Form 312) that you believe I have breached, and state precisely what act of mine constitutes a breach in your view?

And please point out where I "brag from Holland that (I) have acted as no less than a source for Al Queda at (my) site."

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nopolycop
Especially Senior User

Reply #11 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 10:30pm
George:

I would make this jackass put up or ban him.  If I owned a site such as this, no one would come on and accuse me of what he has accused you of without the proof.  On second thought,  I say ban him anyway, and remove his posts.  Just my take.

"Although the degree of reliability of polygraph evidence may depend upon a variety of identifiable factors, there is simply no way to know in a particular case whether a polygraph examiner's Conclusion is accurate, because certain doubts and uncertainties plague even the best polygraph exams."  (Justice Clarence Thomas writing in United States v. Scheffer, 523 U.S. 303, 118 S.Ct. 1261, 140 L.Ed.2d 413, 1998.)

IP Logged

Senior User

Reply #12 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 10:41pm
George,

How can I Thank You.  Your short post to George has really proved my point.  Guys like you want to ban guys like me and throw out Freedom of expression, Freedom of the press, etc.  Guys like me have spent a career sworn to uphold that constitution and its rights for the individual.  Your knee jerk reaction here shows me your just not fit to serve the public who would have trusted you with those rights.  They did not need a polygraph to weed you out, as your big mouth or expressions would have been test enough. The public did get served well by your being weeded out somehow, and somebody better than you got the job as it got filled.  Did you ever try and go meet them if it was your local P.D. ?  Size them up as to why they succeeded where you failed ?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nopolycop
Especially Senior User

Reply #13 - Mar 1st, 2008 at 12:25am
TheNoLieGuy4U wrote on Feb 29th, 2008 at 10:41pm:
George,

How can I Thank You.  Your short post to George has really proved my point.  Guys like you want to ban guys like me and throw out Freedom of expression, Freedom of the press, etc.  Guys like me have spent a career sworn to uphold that constitution and its rights for the individual.  Your knee jerk reaction here shows me your just not fit to serve the public who would have trusted you with those rights.  They did not need a polygraph to weed you out, as your big mouth or expressions would have been test enough. The public did get served well by your being weeded out somehow, and somebody better than you got the job as it got filled.  Did you ever try and go meet them if it was your local P.D. ?  Size them up as to why they succeeded where you failed ?

Sorry my friend, if you actually did alittle research, you would find that I have 30 yrs in LE, have taken 4 LIE DETECTOR tests, and passed three of them, the first being a false positive.  I still carry a badge, and my last poly was about 8 years ago.  So, go piss up a rope, you have nothing on me in the "enforcing the constitution" department.  Also, as you should know, there is no freedom of expression/speech on a private internet board, except for that which the owner wants to allow.  I think you suck, and would prefer to not read your drivel.  You obviously are just the latest incarnation of polyfools who come on here to attempt to discredit this site, without lending any cogent material for discussion.  Kiss my ass...  Kiss

"Although the degree of reliability of polygraph evidence may depend upon a variety of identifiable factors, there is simply no way to know in a particular case whether a polygraph examiner's Conclusion is accurate, because certain doubts and uncertainties plague even the best polygraph exams."  (Justice Clarence Thomas writing in United States v. Scheffer, 523 U.S. 303, 118 S.Ct. 1261, 140 L.Ed.2d 413, 1998.)

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #14 - Mar 1st, 2008 at 6:17am
TheNoLieGuy4U,

If by addressing nopolycop as "George" you were suggesting that he is me, you're dead wrong.

Once more: might you please quote the specific portion of the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement (Standard Form 312) that you believe I have breached, and state precisely what act of mine constitutes a breach in your view?

And please point out specifically where I "brag from Holland that (I) have acted as no less than a source for Al Queda at (my) site."

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

What happened to all the references to Jack Trimarco ?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X