Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) CVSA First time taker experience (Read 106751 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Kenneth Toste

Re: CVSA First time taker experience
Reply #15 - Mar 10th, 2016 at 3:59pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
How do you download the "The Lie Behind The Lie Detector" I take my first CVSA in about a week and I just want to know what are some of the ways I can pass. I haven't had the best of luck on one Poly I took before. If anyone reads this post please respond give me some feedback.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Suez Smith

Reply #16 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 11:10pm
@ Higgs Bosson

I took this test and failed????
I was shocked , beside myself and completely confused! 
[b]
[/b]i knew I was telling the truth so I didn't think I had anything to worry about! I was nervous because I did drigs the night before and I felt guilty Shocked.  So I thought that was it and I told in myself for no reason at all! 
I was asked 21 questions some controlled and the others were about my daughters being sexually abused by my ex boyfriend  Cry
To speak of any kind of sexual abuse out loud makes me internally upset, I've been to therapy for years because of my childhood.
This test is the worst f***ing in the world right now! The assistant states attorney wants to drop all 8 class x felonies that he threw at my ex for doing what he did to my daughters BASED on the stupid test. I know there's than he is leading on but he made a deal based on this test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Actions will be takin. I am going to try to find out what I can do now since it's not admissible in court , how can he use it for a deal??? HELP

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mary

Reply #17 - Nov 3rd, 2018 at 5:22pm
I took it to be a 911 operator.  Three questions that raised concerns: (1) Have you ever committed domestic violence? (2) Have you ever committed child abuse? (3) Do you socialize with criminal-type people on the weekends?  Um.  I grew up with domestic violence.  I have never been involved in a relationship and do not have children.  I don't socialize with anyone.   Angry Angry AngryI am also 5 feet tall and younger age weighed 110.  I am now 61 and I have three college degrees.  I was a court reporter for ten years, a legal assistant for 20, and a certified teacher.  How can I dispute these things?  I am taking this with a grain of salt as a tool to eliminate me. Angry

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box get-real-already

Reply #18 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 4:51am
Mary,

Sorry to hear of your situation. The CVSA is a joke. An utter, sick joke. 

If you have a few minutes to spare, watch this video. It will tell you all you need to know about CVSA and the huckster who is responsible for it. Complete FRAUD. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3E_2KTxI0

It's disturbing to think that someone like you would have to deal with this machine in order to get a job. 

If I were ever faced with one, I'd flat out tell the clown running it that I saw the video above. Might even bring it along on an iPad.

IP Logged

CVSA First time taker experience

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X