Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
AntiPolygraph.org
Make a Donation

Important: We strongly recommend that you use the free Tor Browser Bundle when browsing AntiPolygraph.org. (Here's why.) For an alternative, system-wide implementation of Tor, try The Amnesiac Incognito Live System. For better anonymity, guest posting is enabled, and you may use a fake e-mail address (e.g., nobody@nowhere.com) when posting as a guest.

Be aware that polygraph operators also read the discussions on this message board. If you wish to remain anonymous, be careful not to post enough personal detail that you could be identified (for example, the exact date of your polygraph examination).

Try the chat room to communicate anonymously with other visitors presently online. (Choose a user name and leave the password field blank.)

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
Northern ca police dept. that use CVSA? (Read 1301 times)
Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Aldrich
New User

Northern ca police dept. that use CVSA?
Feb 7th, 2012 at 4:45pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
Does anybody know any police departments that use the cvsa in central and northern california?  I already know Berkeley, Roseville, most county sheriff departments and chp use them. After reading many forums I would prefer my fate decided by the magical powers of the of the cvsa rather than the polygraph. Thank you in advance for any helpful insight.

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
Especially Senior User

AR.
Re: Northern ca police dept. that use CVSA?
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:26pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
Aldrich

Even the maker of the CVSA admitted that it has no ability to detect the truth or lie. Why do you think it's better than the polygraph? They are both FLIM FLAM.

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box Aldrich
New User

Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2012 at 1:58pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
I Agree, there is no doubt that both are bogus.  However, what I've gleaned from these message boards and people I have personally talked to is that the cvsa is less likely to give a false positive.  It seems the only way to fail is to give condemning  admissions.  I could be wrong, but nevertheless I think this would be usefull info for the forum.

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box anonymous916

Reply #3 - Apr 27th, 2012 at 7:30pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
Lincoln PD uses CVSA.  That department is in sad shape though.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
Northern ca police dept. that use CVSA?
Open Live Preview Live Preview

You can resize the message area by dragging the right- or bottom border.

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1: