Normal Topic Counter Measure's and Success Stories (Read 2604 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box confusus
New User

Counter Measure's and Success Stories
Jan 24th, 2006 at 10:36pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Can anyone share some CM sucess stories just for MORALE....

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Counter Measure's and Success Stories
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2006 at 8:58am
confusus,

You are not likely to get any timely replies. You'd be better off browsing this forum for past posts by persons who have used countermeasures.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box confusus
New User

Reply #2 - Jan 25th, 2006 at 9:14am
     Yea, I have thought about that through out the day. I think you are right. I see a lot of posts saying that CM's didn't work for them. My guess is that most of these people just didn't use them right (I think it takes a lot of practice) or they are graphers doing what they do best "lie". It's pretty easy to find those, they usually are new posts and new users. 
     But I suspect that there are a lot of people who have successfully used CM's and are just afraid to tell anyone about them. Or they are past their test and do not need anymore help, so they go on with their life and never thing about posting again. But I am not sure exactly why, yet.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2006 at 10:50am
Confusus,

There are many of us here on this board that have successfully used countermeasures. But to give details would allow for those agencies and organizations to track some of the posters on this board. I will tell you this much, two different agencies each with success and a job offer. Giving anymore would allow them to adjust and check for others who would try.  Just have to take our word for it. Unfortunately from this,  our ever present lurking polygraphers will be out to say we are full of it, especially one who has been getting ripped pretty bad as of late.  But my secrets remain my own !!

Regards ...

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Counter Measure's and Success Stories

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X