Normal Topic Can people with physcological disorders pass a c (Read 6727 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box kyahlee
New User

Can people with physcological disorders pass a c
Oct 8th, 2005 at 3:55pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi I am from Australia, I am in desperate need of help. Is it possible for people who, on the  outside show no signs of any disorder, but function in a normal world however hide bouts of depression, be a pathological liar, manipulator, someone who with out a doubt beleives their own storys, ie: escalating a lie over a 3 year period to the point where the person is so convinced that what they believe has happened, therefore  pass a cvsa, although that person is blatantly lying. This is the case with me, I demanded (for personal reasons) my own mother (who I obviously new well)??? ( of her behavior) have a cvsa to prove what she was telling everyone was a lie ( the 3 year build up), I was convinced she would fail but my worry was that she beleived in her story so much over a long period of time that she would pass, even the instructor who took the test was convinced also that she would fail due to what she knew, and she was surprised that my mother passed, but said the test NEVER fails, and i should just accept it, NO WAY i know she is lying, therefore she now beleived my mother, i was devestated although bought on by yours truely, i now am out to try to prove them wrong that she is so delusional that she beleives her own crap therefore passed this test.  Now I don't have a leg to stand on, as she now waves her test to show every one, see... see... i'm not a liar.   
I have researched her behavioral patterns and she shows alot of symptoms of bipolar, she beleives she does not have a problem and that it's every one else, always in denial, blames everyone else, spends mountains of money, gets very depressed, very euphoric, VERY contolling, etc etc, the instuctor dismissed all of this and said that the test NEVER FAILS!!!!!  Please some insite in phycological disorders
(diagnosed or not)  and the way they can affect an outcome of a cvsa. Thanking you.  Cry

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Can people with physcological disorders pass a
Reply #1 - Oct 8th, 2005 at 5:07pm
kyahlee,

CVSA is a pseudoscientific fraud. Like the polygraph, it has never been proven to reliably differentiate between truth and deception in people without psychological disorders, let alone those who do. The National Institute of Truth Verification, which produces and markets CVSA, has admitted in a U.S. court that it "is not capable of lie detection." You were bamboozled, and you should demand your money back.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box kyahlee
New User

Re: Can people with physcological disorders pass a
Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 1:20pm
Hi George, 

Thank you for your reply and extra info.

You are right. I was  naive about all this subject, as it's not a common thing here in Australia, as it is in your country,  i thought it would be my answer.

I never researched it  until i recieved the results only a few days ago, then reality hit that i was being naive then  i sought an answer. 
Lucky for me I made her pay for it. So she thinks it's money worth spendings seen as it showed what she wanted it to show.

All I did was make things worse for myself... oh well learn from ones mistakes.. and i learnt i have a real nasty mother...oh and lie detectors are BS!

Thanks George.   

kyahlee

IP Logged

Can people with physcological disorders pass a c

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X