Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Dallas Sex offender program (Read 69027 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nopoly
New User

Dallas Sex offender program
Aug 10th, 2004 at 8:58pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
hi!

i am new to the sex offender program and i am xxx old. i understand i need to take a polygraph.

can anyone tell me where to go or where not to go when it is time? i am confused and VERY scared!
« Last Edit: Aug 10th, 2004 at 10:04pm by nopoly »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box POLYSCORE
New User

Re: Dallas Sex offender program
Reply #1 - Aug 11th, 2004 at 4:07pm
JUST GO AND TAKE THE TEST. IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH, YOU WILL PASS. IF NOT, YOU WILL FAIL. YOUR PO, GROUP AND THERAPIST WILL COME DOWN ON YOU (AS THEY SHOULD).

DONT LISTEN TO THESE FOLKS ABOUT COUNTERMEASURES. MOST POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS ARE IN TUNE WITH COUNTERMEASURES AND HAVE DEVELOPED COUNTER-COUNTERMEASURES. I AM AN EXAMINER AND HAVE IMPLEMENTED CONTERMEASURES. I CAN TELL ALL OF YOU THAT YOU WILL BE CAUGHT IF YOU ATTEMPT COUNTERMEASURES! AGAIN, WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD USE COUNTERMEASURES?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sluggo
User

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2004 at 5:12pm
You're lying to him; even if one tells the truth, s/he may not pass, that's the whole point of this board.  You must be new here, so I thought I'd mention that.

So, there are counter-counter measures, eh?  What, is that like double secret probation or something?

And, what constituted the development of counter-countermeasures, the fact that that poly's are so flawed? 

With such inperfection in the polys, once the counter-countermeasures are mastered, are you going to throw another prefix of counter infront of the CCM and make it CCCM? Such crap. 

Don't give advise here; you're a novice.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2004 at 5:55pm
POLYSCORE wrote on Aug 11th, 2004 at 4:07pm:
JUST GO AND TAKE THE TEST. IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH, YOU WILL PASS. IF NOT, YOU WILL FAIL. YOUR PO, GROUP AND THERAPIST WILL COME DOWN ON YOU (AS THEY SHOULD).

If only one could ensure that one would pass a polygraph "test" by simply telling the truth, then this website would not exist...

Quote:
DONT LISTEN TO THESE FOLKS ABOUT COUNTERMEASURES. MOST POLYGRAPH EXAMINERS ARE IN TUNE WITH COUNTERMEASURES AND HAVE DEVELOPED COUNTER-COUNTERMEASURES. I AM AN EXAMINER AND HAVE IMPLEMENTED CONTERMEASURES. I CAN TELL ALL OF YOU THAT YOU WILL BE CAUGHT IF YOU ATTEMPT COUNTERMEASURES! AGAIN, WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD USE COUNTERMEASURES?

Since you are "in-tune" with polygraph countermeasures, why don't you step up to the plate and prove it by accepting Dr. Richardson's polygraph countermeasure challenge?

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

New User

Reply #4 - Aug 12th, 2004 at 5:15pm
hey guys,

been in the business a long time. i am an examiner. you can give them false advice, but you can't fool me.

There is no "Crap" here. If you  try countermeasures, it will be detected. Even IF there are those who can utilize countermeasures to defeat the polygraph..they are VERY FEW and i have never met them.

Sluggo, please be a little more professional. you sound like a child when you attack. Further, you have 11 replies to this message board and two failed polygraphs. Is that what it takes to exclude someone from being a "novice"? 

Thank you George for a respectful response. The reason no one will respond to the "Challenge" is because it does not merit a response from serious polygraph examiners.

Good Luck NOPOLY!

IP Logged

New User

Reply #5 - Aug 12th, 2004 at 5:20pm
Sluggo,

i dont give "advise" i give advice and here it is:

Get yourself a GED!

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #6 - Aug 12th, 2004 at 5:21pm
POLYSCORE wrote on Aug 12th, 2004 at 5:15pm:
Thank you George for a respectful response. The reason no one will respond to the "Challenge" is because it does not merit a response from serious polygraph examiners.

Why not? Especially considering that the polygraph community has not offered any evidence whatsoever that it has any ability to detect countermeasures?

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sluggo
User

Reply #7 - Aug 12th, 2004 at 6:32pm
Someday I can aspire to obtain my GED to become as educated as yourself, since it's obvious "advice & advise" were taught during the curriculum studies when you obtained yours.  A GED is all you need to be an operator, right?

In the meantime, I'll continue to admire folks that have posted on this site stating their use of the countermeasures proposed herein to beat the bogus poly equipment. Grin

Re: professional... are you one of the 'professionals' that get in the examinee's face, pointing and yelling "Liar! Liar!"?  Tell us true, polyman.

As for novice, yeah, buddy, I'm one.  Should have taken the time to read up on the debunking of the equipment before I so foolishly initiated using it to disprove allegations.
« Last Edit: Aug 12th, 2004 at 8:57pm by Sluggo »  

IP Logged

New User

Reply #8 - Aug 13th, 2004 at 5:49am
George,

The only thing I can GUARENTEE is that if someone is deceptive about the issues at hand and/or utilize any form of countermeasure, they are MUCH LESS likely to pass a polygraph. Those chances are far greater than the opportunity for a "false positive".

George, i catch guys on a weekly basis that try these countermeasures. We are in tune with them. The type of person that would attempt a countermeasure on a chart simply DOES NOT have the ability to "fool" a "qualified" examiner. they don't have the experience. we know what a true reaction is. we know what countermeasures look like. how can one coverup a true reaction with a countermeasure?  I promise you that you cannot! one might beat that particular examiner, but one will not beat a savvy examiner. Again, we are in tune with what is going on.

If you are simply just afraid of a false positive and express that, it will be noted, but PLEASE FOLKS, do not put your faith in "helping" an examiner with grading your charts... it doesnt look good. But if you are guilty of that crime and want to cover that up, i GUARENTEE i will catch you! There is now new information, new players and new equipment that is not available to the vast majority...

thanks folks,

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nopoly
New User

Reply #9 - Aug 13th, 2004 at 5:56am
ok Polyscore... i was just nervous about a false reaction beacuase i am nervous about this whole thing. I believe you. you seem far more conviencing than the opposing group!

chau!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #10 - Aug 13th, 2004 at 6:14am
Note that both "nopoly," who started this message thread posing as a convicted sex offender, and "POLYSCORE," who claimed to be able to detect countermeasures, posted all of their posts from the same IP address.

Here we have yet another sad example of a frightened polygrapher attempting to spread disinformation.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box cesium_133
Senior User

Mendacium est dicere "Animum
tuum lego!"

Reply #11 - Jan 10th, 2006 at 2:20pm
Interesting... same IP addy.  Looks like our omniscient examiner got caught with his polygraph down!  Tongue

George, good idea on the IP logging.  I always thought it was used mostly to catch true harassers or people who wanted to damage the site, not just idiots who stand in the line to rob a bank with the bag already on their head.

How, pray, is an examiner to know beyond doubt when someone uses a mental countermeasure?  Neither they nor their cute BFB machine can do so; one can only read physiology, and the other can only opine.

BTW, has anyone noticed how rudely interrogators reply to our concerns and questions?  I took a poly once, and the guy acted the same way as do polygrapher respondents on here.  Swore at me.  Mocked me.

I guess IP logging is George's counter-countermeasure.  WTG, guy Smiley

Polygraphers escaped from among the evils of Pandora's box, which might have been an old analog polygraph... only God can tell whether you're lying or not, and He will judge you in His own time...
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polyrized
User

Reply #12 - Feb 2nd, 2006 at 10:07am
The only down side to this forum is that it gives comfort to lying sex-offender cons.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anti-anti
New User

Reply #13 - Feb 2nd, 2006 at 7:42pm
caughtinthe system correctly identifies seveeral items about his nature and abilities.  He is an accomplished liar, has had polygraphs administered by incompetent examiners and believes he is above the law.  That is why I am anti-anti polygraph.  This site tells you how to lie and pass a polygraph.  Great thing for convicted sex offenders, they can continue aberant behaviors and molest your children too, never get caught and then brag on this site about it.  Congradulations to the great persons that designed this method on this site.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #14 - Feb 2nd, 2006 at 8:27pm
anti-anti wrote on Feb 2nd, 2006 at 7:42pm:
caughtinthe system correctly identifies seveeral items about his nature and abilities.  He is an accomplished liar, has had polygraphs administered by incompetent examiners and believes he is above the law.  That is why I am anti-anti polygraph.  This site tells you how to lie and pass a polygraph.  Great thing for convicted sex offenders, they can continue aberant behaviors and molest your children too, never get caught and then brag on this site about it.  Congradulations to the great persons that designed this method on this site. 

anti-anti,

Considering that polygraph "tests" have no scientific basis, and that liars can easily pass through the use of simple countermeasures that polygraphers cannot reliably detect, is it not sheer idiocy for government to rely on polygraphy to monitor probationers and parolees?

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Dallas Sex offender program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X