Normal Topic Re: Doug Williams Vs Antipolygraph.org (Read 10480 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Re: Doug Williams Vs Antipolygraph.org
Jul 30th, 2004 at 10:10pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
"I-SMELL-BS" posted the following to the message thread, Doug Williams Vs Antipolygraph.org on 30 July 2004 at 2:18 P.M.:

Yes George, tell us all about what you did when you failed both of your polygraph tests.  And fill us in on all your expertise on the countermeasures you have used and found to be the best.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2004 at 10:12pm
"I-SMELL-BS" posted the following to the message thread, Doug Williams Vs Antipolygraph.org on 30 July 2004 at 2:26 P.M.:

Quote:
Yes George, tell us all about what you did when you failed both of your polygraph tests.  And fill us in on all your expertise on the countermeasures you have used and found to be the best.

Oh, and by the way "john doe",  Williams and George are both full of shit.

IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #2 - Jul 30th, 2004 at 10:16pm
The following likely forgery was posted under the name "Jack Trimarco" to the message thread, Doug Williams Vs. Antipolygraph.org on 30 July 2004 at 2:43 P.M.:

Why don't you just tell the truth?  I polygraphed George, and the reason he failed is because he lied.  Plain and simple, he lied.

IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2004 at 6:59am
"I-SMELL-BS" posted the following to the message thread, Doug Williams Vs Antipolygraph.org on 30 July 2004 at 8:00 P.M.:

Bite your tongue George, you lying sack of shit.

IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #4 - Jul 31st, 2004 at 7:02am
"I-SMELL-BS" posted the following to the message thread, Doug Williams Vs Antipolygraph.org on 30 July 2004 at 8:31 P.M.: 

Quote:

ISBS:

You sound like you need some anger management therapy.  Consider calling Jack Nicholson.

JD

Jack is a wimp, and yes I am angry at people like George and others like him on this site that blame the polygraph for their problems.   He cannot admit he lied and wants to play the victim - that is enough to piss off the Pope.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box archangel
New User

Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2007 at 2:43am
Any ploygrapher who says that someone won't admit the truth is a blatant liar!!
These people are worst than those institutionalized patients at the psych-ward 
who think that aliens are coming to mama's house on thank giving. Get a life!
What kind of IDIOT uses a machine that even the experts admit doesn't prove 
guilt or innocence, to applicants who are applying for jobs that someday could endup saving that lives of millsions of citizens, from a nuclear terrorist attack.
Are you telling me that you have faith in a machine that can't determine a African-American from a European?
O god this is really sad!
How is the FBI suppossed to perform their counterintelligence operations when their co-workers are OKAY because a machine cleared them( a machine that can only determine my pluse and heart beat).
How can the FBI be so sure that it's SCI personnel are not spying for the Russians or the Chinese or for any other enemy for that matter? I bet that for every one FBI agent caught for espianoge, that their are two or three that never get caught. 
I am socked at the bureau to which it's fidelity loyalty bravery are indeed in deep manuwer!! Maybe given the level of stupidity the FBI has embraced it should be called the Federal Bureau of Idiots. 
Now that reality.

IP Logged

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry