Normal Topic Re: What type of test is this? (Read 2895 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box palerider
Senior User

Re: What type of test is this?
Sep 17th, 2007 at 1:24pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
honeywell wrote on Sep 17th, 2007 at 3:48am:
A friend and I applied for a law enforcment job.  He allready took the polygraph last week and told me it basically consisted of a stim test with using the "number game" lie.

Awesome----like totally cool. Like, are you guys going to the mall later?

Then the test itself consisted of about 100 questions that came directly off his background questionaire he filled out just before the test.  These questions inlcuded sex on duty, drug history, theft, etc.

Once the questions were asked, that was it.  No challenges, to second tests, no post-interview, no info on results, nothing.  He just got unhooked and was told, 'thanks."

He said it took about 1 hour to complete and he was hooked up during the entire questioning.  One week later and he still hasn't heard anything but he is still being processed with his medical and stuff.

We are both retired cops for other agencies and are trying to come out of retirement to get a local cop job.

Can you say 401K?I guess not.

What kind of test was this?  I have no confidence in the poly and, while I dont have anything to cover up, I want to be eductaed as much as possible before I take my test.

Please help with any info or thoughts you might have on this test and how CM's should be applied to insure no false readings.

An oxymoron. Ox plus Moron

Since you and your girlfriend like to cheat on tests that you don't want to take, you should also eat several Alka Seltzer's before the swim test so you can float better.

Good Luck Cowboy,
Palerider

IP Logged

Re: What type of test is this?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry