Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) CLASSIC EXAMPLE!! (Read 16542 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic3

Re: CLASSIC EXAMPLE!!
Reply #30 - Nov 1st, 2002 at 12:04am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
and if you did ask to see your charts what would you have seen?? The reason for your deception is that you probably read the lame advice offered on this site and attepted to try it.
I am curious as to what dept and when you were tested . If  that indeed really even occured.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #31 - Nov 1st, 2002 at 12:17am
"nolie4u, skeptic7, and skeptic 3":

All one person possibly?  I have heard of people having split personalities but this is getting ridiculous!  
Is this the same way that polygraph exams go?  The examiner has the answers before the test even begins?   George M. and the cult must be getting your goat or you would not go to these extremes.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #32 - Nov 1st, 2002 at 12:37am

Quote:

"nolie4u, skeptic7, and skeptic 3":

All one person possibly?  I have heard of people having split personalities but this is getting ridiculous!  
Is this the same way that polygraph exams go?  The examiner has the answers before the test even begins?   George M. and the cult must be getting your goat or you would not go to these extremes.

Wow -- I thought I was the only Skeptic around here.

Well, you know what they say about imitation and flattery Wink

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box propolyGrl

Reply #33 - Nov 3rd, 2002 at 8:47am
Wrong again. Before speaking first know what you are talking about. I guess I cant blame you. Your delusional like most people on here.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polylawguy

Reply #34 - Nov 3rd, 2002 at 8:49am
Can't you do any better than that George. You are getting very boring. At least change it up a bit

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #35 - Nov 3rd, 2002 at 7:41pm
Quote:

Wrong again. Before speaking first know what you are talking about. I guess I cant blame you. Your delusional like most people on here.

"Wrong again."  About what:  refer to a quote or at least let the rest of the readers know what you are talking about.

"Before speaking first know what you are talking about."  What are we talking about (who, what, where, when)?

"I guess I cant blame you."  Who is "you" and what is to be blamed about?

"Your delusional like most people on here."  Trying to get the facts out of this posting would make any person trying to read it "delusional."

PropolyGirl, I have been corrected by Polyman2002 for my grammatical mistakes.  I thought that the discussion was at least going in a positive direction compared to your unsupported conclusions.  This website is uncensored and your ideas are welcome.

You have to present them first in a clear and coherent manner.  These types of rantings do not reinforce to any reader that you are intelligent and your arguments are based on sound facts or logical opinions.
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2002 at 3:26am by Fair Chance »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
CLASSIC EXAMPLE!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X