Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph (Read 321584 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Re: Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph
Reply #360 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:04am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
7/7

14-88
33/5
Grin

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #361 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:56am
Too far, too far.  I think I will take a few days before I address this.  

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #362 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:39pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:56am:
Too far, too far.  I think I will take a few days before I address this.

From Wikipedia:

"In criminal and civil law, assault is an attempt to initiate harmful or offensive contact with a person, or a threat to do so. It is distinct from battery, which refers to the actual achievement of such contact."

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #363 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 10:38pm
Got home from Vegas yesterday, and just getting to this again now.  Looking at it with fresh eyes is till pissing me off royally.  As such, I really just want to take a couple more days to cool off.

There are so many things wrong about all this; factually and morally.  I will say this though.

The elections were fair, square, and on the level.  I know the guys who were counting the votes, and any implication that these men would do anything, other than what is right or honorable, is completely offensive of my sensibilities.  Both are good men, and men of unquestionable character in my eyes.  I will have no talk about the examiners in question, being anything but good men.  

All the candidates involved were, well qualified, and well recommended.  I lost the elections to good men, who want to serve the membership of the organization, with honor and pride.  I will have words with anyone who says otherwise.  

In an election, someone wins and someone loses, this is the nature of an election.  No matter who won, they didn't win.  No candidate ever wins an election; they win a burden.  It's a burden of service they choose to take on.  The Voters win an election, especially this year.  I say that, because there was not a single bad candidate in my eyes.

The rest of this I will address later, when I have a cooler head.

« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:53am by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #364 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 1:27am
Ok, lets get addressing the rest of this crap out of the way.  

The more I look at this and reflect on it, the more I recognize what it is I think they are trying to achieve.  Up until now, my fight has been one of the truth, and documentation.  Despite predictions on PP that I was going to, "snap," or have a, "falling down moment," I have always strayed away from violence and acting out in any physical manner.  I know this disappointed many, and others were impressed that I didn't.  

Now having said this, every time a stunt like this is pulled, I firmly believe that I’m being trolled into violence; and that is their end game.  I think this is a reasonable conclusion, based on the postings from PP, and that the postings from these anonymous posters, seem to be increasingly taunting and trollish.  

The reason their attacks get worse and worse, is because they want to keep pushing buttons, until they achieve the desired result.  Personally, I think this is both a dangerous and a stupid game.  

It's stupid because, if I haven't done it yet, clearly, I'm not going to.  All they are doing is showing what a bunch of moronic jackasses they are; and they are showing their desperation. 

It's a dangerous tactic, because it's all fun and games, until the bullied finally does give the desired response.  When the bully achieves the desired response, it never ends well for anyone. You never know what a person in that state of mind will do, or how they will target.  You see this all the time on TV for those people who do snap.  It never ends well, and usually, it's the most innocent who get hurt the most.  This just shows how irresponsible these people are.  

In any case, it has become clear to me that a violent end to this feud is their end game.  I have spoken with others, and they agree with my assessment of this situation.  Well, the violent end they seek will only materialize, if or when, they are dumb enough to bring it themselves.  I haven't and I will not lower myself to a level they expect of me.  

So I really wish they would move on from this tactic.  It hasn't worked up to now, clearly it won't work.  MOVE ON!

It’s become clear, that they are examiners who are very desperate.  I have my theories, but that is for another post.  

I will say this.  

Over the years of my wife watching my struggle up close and personal, she has become very anti polygraph, and anti polygraph industry.  I have asked her to keep her opinions in the home, because this is how I make a living.  Crap like this makes it very hard for me to ask her to remain respectful to how I make a living, and not do anyting that would put the industry in a bad place.  

Now that someone has been stupid enough to involve her, in a very personal way, I cannot, in good faith, ask her to tolerate personal attacks and not retaliate.  It is important to note, she has been though polygraph school and is very aware of what she calls, flawed studies.  In short, she is not someone in which you people want to start a personal war.  I would be on the phone with her very quickly with assurances, that the personal attacks on her, at least will be addressed, and dealt with accordingly; Just a suggestion.  Trust me, you people don't want her involved on a personal level.  She will make, Von Behren, and Dansby, look like a morning without coffee.  

I am done asking her to leave it alone.  If I were certain examiner in the industry, I would talk her down before GM gets smart and gets her on the phone.  Because Karen can do way more damage than Dan or me put together.  I’m done talking her down, and I am done defending this industry to her.  

Good luck
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2017 at 2:12pm by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #365 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 3:04pm
Ex Member wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 4:35am:
This is the personality type that is administering PCSOT exams in Texas?

I am honestly getting to a point, where I believe that PCSOT testing in Texas should be suspended until it is properly and fully licensed and regulated by the TDLR, and under the total control of the TDLR.

With the past behaviors of the Texas polygraph establishment, it has become clear that that all licensing and regulation powers should be taken out of the hands of any entity that is not TDLR.  

« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2017 at 6:03pm by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box girl2

Reply #366 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 4:23pm
"THEY WILL NOT poly exam a pregnant woman as "it can be stressful", as they put it and if it would even remotely stressfully affect the pregnant subject, as they know it would, then THEY would be held liable if any complication occurred."

just so you know. i am 30 and 27 weeks pregnant and i have 10 years probation and i have had to take a poly 4 times in the last year... in Arizona they absolutely WILL polygraph you pregnant. they dont care. oh and i keep failing telling the truth. ironically the only time i passed was when i made up something to "admit" to them and they were satisfied.

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #367 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 7:08pm
did i miss something?

Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X