Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph (Read 321697 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Re: Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph
Reply #315 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 3:54pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I have been put back on the war path again.  You'd think they would want me to stop digging.

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #316 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 4:54pm
Joe,
What exactly would TAPE and others have to do in order to make peace with you and make this thing go away?

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #317 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 5:16pm
This was the original demand TAPE sent me in 2014

NOTE: Item #4 was not done, I know that it wasn't going to be done according to the bylaws, but I did give them a chance to prove to me that they would.  Instead, they violated their own bylaws, again in regard to item.  This leads one to believe, either this Tiger guy lied to me, or TAPE lied to him.  I'm assuming it was more of the former than the latter

Image_0069.pdf ( 464 KB | Downloads )

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #318 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 5:21pm
This was my counter

TAPE_letter.pdf ( 11 KB | Downloads )

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #319 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 5:30pm
After meeting with John Rios, without the lawyers, we agreed to TAPE's original demands, but with a reciprocity agreement.  Basically it amounted to, everyone play nice and go home.

I was still extremely happy with that agreement, at least I was getting reciprocity, and it's better than anything I got before.  I also believe a good settlement is one where both parties walk away feeling like they got less than they expected.   

I was just happy to have it over

This is what I received the day after that Agreement was made between me, John Rios, and Jack St John.  It seems, I was lied to, again.  I don't know why it shocked me

Image_0071.pdf ( 485 KB | Downloads )

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #320 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 5:33pm
Oh and on my counter, please strike anything that involves Bill Parker, The Holdens, and behavioral Measures.

As everyone knows, peace was made with that at APA Chicago, and they have more than kept their word, and I will keep mine.  I will in interesting to note, that peace was made with a cigar, a handshake, and pleasant conversation, and the peace stuck.   

So yea, anyone who says I won't let it go, might want to look at that history.

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #321 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 5:37pm
And this ten-year war is all about your rightful place at the TX PCSOT feeding trough?

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #322 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 5:45pm
Now it's going to require a mix of what they want and what I want, with a few additions.   

As usual, I'm sure I'll be required to be the bigger man, just like I tried to be in 2014; until they slapped me in the face with my willingness to act in good faith.   

One of the demands, is TAPE will convene an independent ethics committee investigation for not only the complaint I sent them on maria, but the complaint filled earlier this year by that woman she went bat shit crazy on for mentioning my name.  TAPE will also have to agree to put the same leash on her, than they would expect on me.

I don't think that is at all unfair

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #323 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 5:45pm
Joe, how is that you, a flaming Masshole, have any right to stake a claim on long-established business turf in Texas?

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #324 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:06pm
It's about everyones right, to compete in a market that is about healthy competition.  Not just mine.  Everyone has a right to compete, without being restricted, and without fear of anti competitive behaviors.

Also, every examinee has a right to a fair, independent, and unbiaed polygraph test. 

There is more than enough business to go around for everyone, and while no one will ever like everyone, that doesn't mean you have to step on anther persons business unfairly, just to be a douche.

I am all for fair competition, and that means contesting your product, or personal service against someone else's.  This is capitalism.   

I don't want to be the big boy on the block, I never did.  I just want to compete.   

I also do think I am owed some apologies.  I don't see what the problem is with this.  Rick and I did it just fine and shocked the hell out of everyone at APA.  Rick, Jay, and I, all walked out of there feeling better, and no one walked away with their tail between their legs.   

It is possible, problem is Maria, and a few others, don't want it to be possible.  They resent me for standing up for myself, they resent me for being right, they resent me for being able to prove it, and they resent me for hang the guts to fight toe to toe.  When they got dirty, I got dirty.  I gave as good as I got.

I deserve some vindication.  At minimum, I deserve what I was entitled to in 2008 and 2009; a fair shot.

The polygraph community deserves to have this DONE.  Just like I feel I have been punished disproportionate to my crime, I think the polygraph community has put up with this longer than needed.  This could have all been done in 2014.  But someone had a problem with that, and she has been screaming bloody murder since.   

Again, I know some might see me as beating a dead horse, but a dead horse doesn't go around kicking sleeping dogs.

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #325 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:17pm
Dan Mangan wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 5:45pm:
Joe, how is that you, a flaming Masshole, have any right to stake a claim on long-established business turf in Texas?

Capitalism, antitrust laws, and the fact that everyone has a right to go out there and build a business with good service and an affordable price.  What gave walmart claim when Sears had the market?  They had a different business model, a good product at a good price and convenience.   

What right did Dominos have in a market that Pappa Genos had established?

What right did the MGM, have on a market that the Tropicana already had?  Or Caesars Palace across from the already established and Mobbed up Flamingo? 

If you have a good product, at a good price, and treat people with some common respect, you will do well, in an open market.   

My intern instructor said it best, "there is more than enough business to go around for everyone."  Having said that, he also warned me about the fiefdom like market. I didn't helve it could be as bad as found that it was.   

What makes you or anyone else think I am not entitled to a fair shot to succeed or fail, other than you hate polygraph?

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #326 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:17pm
Joe, what would Whitey Bulger have done if Texans blew into Southie and started running rackets there?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #327 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:34pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:17pm:
What makes you or anyone else think I am not entitled to a fair shot to succeed or fail, other than you hate polygraph?

Joe did you notice that Dan dodges all of your questions? He answers your questions by asking other questions which pivot you in a different direction. Stop allowing yourself to be manipulated by a guy who portends to be knowledgeable but only backs it up with meaningless vitriol.

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #328 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:41pm
Funny you mention that.  There would have been an understanding made.  I don't know what movies you're watching, but clipping someone is not the first thing that happens.  It's too high profile, and bad for business.   

I can tell you this too.  Jimmy would have taken someone like me, and made me someone he could count on.  You don't waste talent.  If the guy gets kick down, and he gets back up, and keeps getting back up, you make that work for you; because making it work against you means more work for you to handle it later.   

If you have an earner, or someone with potential, and you chase it way, the only person you hurt was you.

This is street 101.   

Never run anyone out, you think might come in handy later; and if you're not strong, you better be smaht 

Even Jimmy knew enough to make friends with the Italians

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #329 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 6:43pm
I know what he's doing, this is a game he's playing.  Let him play it.  It tells me more about where he is going than it tells him where I am going.   

I know where he's trying to lead me.  He knows where I'm from, and he's seen too many movies

Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X