Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Cia/Nsa polygraph (Read 32561 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box BigJohn
New User

Re: Cia/Nsa polygraph
Reply #30 - Jan 31st, 2003 at 3:21am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I took a military CI polygraph at NSA in 1992, standard CQT with standard poly machine.  Got yelled at for answering truthfully to one of the control questions "have you ever lied to an authority figure?".

Me?  Shocked Ever lie to an authority figure??   Roll Eyes  HELL YES...I don't know a SINGLE individual who never lied to their parents at least once.

But of course when I told my examiner this (later turns out he was enlisted military wearing a suit) he got all upset and convinced me to do what he wanted (lie) because that was a control question.

So of course I show 'deception' on that question and he goes back over it for about two hours.  First he's yelling at me for breathing to deep (I take a deep breath about every fifth breath or so), then breathing too shallow, then for controlling my breathing (I wanted to slap the stupid git).

I passed...because I did what they wanted, I lied to a control question and got caught...and left the place feeling like I'd just been accused of murdering someone (lasted for at least a week).

Funny thing is, my recruiter had me lie about my pot use on my security questionnaire, but the poly never included any questions about drug use.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box upcomingtest
New User

CIA POLY IN A WEEK
Reply #31 - Feb 15th, 2003 at 12:40am
hey everyone... this is a great site and its good to know there are others out there... in about a week i'm aiming to fool the foolers and need some help... specifically... what questions should i anticipate being asked by the cia during the poly test? what procedures, tactics, info should i be aware of? any additional info would be great... help me be a step ahead... thanks

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jason Bourne

Reply #32 - Jul 30th, 2004 at 2:52am
I took the first poly in mid July of '03 and failed. I took it again in July '04 and passed!!! I am in the process of moving. Thanks for all the info on the board but I have found it to be fictional as it was very straight forward. They just try to intimidate you. Its a shot in the dark. Never the less one of my dreams finally coming true. Good luck to all. Smiley Grin

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-SMELL-BS

Reply #33 - Jul 30th, 2004 at 3:21am
Quote:
  The info on this site...I have found it to be fictional.

You got that right Jason.  George and his loser buddies specialize in fiction - especially the part about them being "falsely" accused of lying.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #34 - Jul 30th, 2004 at 9:01am
Quote:
I took the first poly in mid July of '03 and failed. I took it again in July '04 and passed!!! I am in the process of moving. Thanks for all the info on the board but I have found it to be fictional as it was very straight forward. They just try to intimidate you. Its a shot in the dark. Never the less one of my dreams finally coming true. Good luck to all. Smiley Grin

Congratulations on passing the polygraph, and best wishes in your new career. But specifically what information on this board do you believe to be "fictional?"

Could you also explain in what sense your polygraph examinations were "very straight forward?" This seems inconsistent with your remark that "[t]hey just try to intimidate you. Its a shot in the dark."

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #35 - Jul 30th, 2004 at 1:04pm
Quote:
...George and his loser buddies specialize in fiction - especially the part about them being "falsely" accused of lying.

ISBS,

I recall that in another message thread, you called me a liar. But when I challenged you to back up your claim by pointing out what lie(s) I have supposedly told, you couldn't cite even one.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-SMELL-BS

Reply #36 - Jul 30th, 2004 at 7:11pm
Quote:

ISBS,

I recall that in another message thread, you called me a liar. But when I challenged you to back up your claim by pointing out what lie(s) I have supposedly told, you couldn't cite even one.

Don't like the word liar... well George how about some of these...cheat, con artist, con man, deceiver, deluder, dissimulator, equivocator, fabler, fabricator, fabulist, false witness, falsifier, fibber, jive turkey, maligner, misleader, perjurer, phony, prevaricator, promoter, storyteller, trickster.  They all describe you George and you know it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Cia/Nsa polygraph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X