Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Advice for polygraph infidelity test (Read 45981 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr. Truth
Very Senior User

Re: Advice for polygraph infidelity test
Reply #15 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 5:01am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
What if....

The next examiner scores you as being deceptive? Or even if not, do you really think his doubts and suspicions are going to go away? You don't need to be here. You need to be in marriage counseling. Don't waste your money on another polygraph exam.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Chuckles
User

Polygraph Survivor

Read it with him
Reply #16 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 9:02am
You don't need us to give you tips on how to beat the poly behind your husband's back. Just brazenly download the book and read it with him. Refuse to take any more tests. 

If your husband doesn't trust you a polygraph is not going to help anything. Maybe you guys can talk to your pastor or a marriage counselor and talk about your issues. 

If you don't care about working out your issues and just want to beat the test and make your husband think that it proves your innocence, just look it up at the library and print it out and find out how to beat it behind his back. It is very easy to lie and pass the polygraph once you figure out how it works.

Chuckles

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #17 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 8:05pm
Quote:
I need to add to my last post that I'm not going to download this book because it talks about how to pass a polygraph. My husband is going to have me take another one and I do not need that added to the fire when he is now checking everything I do. Please give me some advice here.

Don't take a polygraph.  If you are telling the truth, there is no way for a truthful person to ensure they will pass simply by answering the questions truthfully.  If you are lying, there is no way to ensure you will pass regardless of countermeasure usage.

If the person demanding that you take a polygraph is at all familiar with the polygraph, he or she will know that a passing score does not prove truthfulness, nor does a failing score prove deception.  Given that, there is absolutely no reason to take a polygraph unless it is a requirement for a job that you want.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box David 1

Reply #18 - Mar 26th, 2015 at 6:14pm
My wife took a polygraph test but the administrator seemed to avoid the specific question I wanted asked if she had talked to a certain person on the phone about a month ago. He asked her if she had sexual enter course since March 2013. I told him I was most concerned if she had talked to him on a specific day about a month ago. So. He still asked the sex enter course question but he added the question:have you had sexual contact or any other contact with him since March 2013. He said the second part of the question "any other contact" would cover if she talked to him a month ago. It seems to me that by asking her have you had any sexual contact as the first part of that question may have helped her pass since she has not had sex with him since 2012. Made specifically clear I don't believe she has had sex again with him but I believe she talked to him a month ago. It seemed to me he centered the test around the sex question. She paid for the test and had her name on everything, so do you think if she had told him not to ask about talking to him a month ago, but to ask about sex only because she can pass that question for sure, is why maybe he avoided the question I wanted asked?
Profesional opinion. 
Thanks. Chris Farr

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #19 - Mar 26th, 2015 at 7:07pm
Quote:
have you had sexual contact or any other contact with him since March 2013.

This is referred to as a compound question, and as a "relevant" question, has no validity.  Why?  Suppose one answers "yes" to this question;  what would you ask next?  "Well, which was it?"  Any time someone answers a question and you have to ask "Well, which is/was it?", you know you have an invalid test question.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ben Toto

Reply #20 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 8:44am
To know if my wife is cheating on me with another man.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #21 - Aug 3rd, 2015 at 3:14pm
I hate infidelity tests and avoid them at all costs.  too much aggravation and emotion to deal with.

Seriously people, money is better spent on a shrink or a lawyer if your marriage has gotten to that point

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #22 - Aug 4th, 2015 at 1:15am
Joe, if you truly believe in polygraph's purported accuracy -- claimed by the indu$try to be about 90% or better -- why do you shun fidelity exams? 

Hey, aggravation and emotion are part and parcel of most polygraph procedures. What's the big deal?

Let me go out on a limb...

Do you lack confidence in the "test" when a broken home or domestic violence could be a direct by-product of YOUR decision, better known in progressive  polygraph circles as a Scientific Wild-Ass Guess? Do you fear the emotion that's inextricably linked to a fidelity "test" could unduly contribute to a false-positive result?
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2015 at 12:54pm by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #23 - Aug 5th, 2015 at 5:26pm
Sorry for the delayed response, I don't check this as often as I did back in the day.

anyway

My answer is very simple, I have seen too many fights and arguments in my office regardless of the result.  I have also see too many divorces regardless of result.  I just hate the vibe it leaves.   

No one is happy, everyone is angry, women are with crying if the guy fails, or pissed at me if the guy passes.  If it's the woman who is taking the test, if they fail, I get a lot of crying or worse yet a confrontational woman with a psycho complex; if she passes, they guy is pissed at me.

There is literally no win to a test like this and I decided that offering this services not doing a positive service for anyone.  A couple's money is best spent on a therapist or better yet, mage cone consuling from a priest or paster may be a better way to go.

Maybe I should just give any future infidelity clients the contact info for the Holden's, Hubbard or Clayton Wood.  If one were to take the Walker County TRO seriously, they seem to know a lot about the subject.  We also know they like charging money for a test they either don't believe in or avoid like the black plague.   

Cheating spouses is just a drama I don't want around me.

Just that simple

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Cierra

Reply #24 - Jun 10th, 2017 at 10:45pm
I took a polygraph test yesterday me and my boyfriend both decided to do one just to reassure each other. My heart was pounding the whole time I was taking it and I have bad anxiety that might have caused this. Also the whole time I was taking it I was thinking how this was going to make or break my relationship.. I have never cheated and never even thought about it. EcUse I love him with all my heart he is my world and somehow I still failed the test and there's nothing I can say to make him. Relieve me I was telling the truth on the test. Which can u blame him? Little to say he is now leaving me and I'm devastated.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #25 - Jun 11th, 2017 at 2:10am
Cierra,

I am an American Polygraph Association certified examiner. 

You can look me up at www.polygraph.org or www.polygraphman.com.

Take my word on this...

Scientifically speaking, the polygraph "test" is a crapshoot. In other words, a gamble.

Why? 

Polygraph "testing" accuracy is unknown and unknowable. 

I'll be happy to explain.

Please feel free to have your boyfriend contact me from 9AM to 9PM Eastern time at 603-801-5179.

Meanwhile, don't despair. The truth about the polygraph "test" will set you free.

Sincerely,
Daniel Mangan
603-801-5179

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #26 - Jun 12th, 2017 at 9:26pm
See if "Quickfix" is seeking a mate.  You two might make a great pair!  Cheesy Grin

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anotherjerk
New User

Reply #27 - Jul 24th, 2018 at 6:00pm

Cierra, or any other, who needs to take or re-take an infidelity test - yes it is super stressful - here is what I did to win (lie as well); and beat the box.

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1532451014

IP Logged

Advice for polygraph infidelity test

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X