Normal Topic Sexual History Poly Graph (Read 581 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Alex4794

Sexual History Poly Graph
Jun 22nd, 2023 at 12:09am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am being required to take a sexual history polygraph to determine if the one incident I have admitted to is the only incident in my past (it is). This forum is a great resource on what to expect and I have been poking around a bit but I don't want to miss any relevant information that could help me prepare.

I am extremely anxious about the test as I have been told two fail test results in being booted from the program and going back to court. I have not failed any yet but given the potential consequences I want to be as informed as possible to try and reduce my anxiety. The unknown is scarier than the known.

Could someone link/point out any previous posts that you think would be of use to me? Or any other resources I could/should look into.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Sexual History Poly Graph
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2023 at 6:52am
Alex4794,

I recommend that you see our book, The Lie Behind the Lie Detector. It explains polygraph procedure in detail as well as steps you can take to mitigate the risk of a false positive outcome.

I think that the two posts pinned to the top of this sub-forum (Post-Conviction Polygraph Programs) are of special importance.

In addition, you may wish to search the forum for posts concerning happenings in your state. To do this, click on "Search" in the black menu bar near the top of the forum. (Don't use the search field with the magnifying glass icon in the upper right.) Then enter your search criteria, and set the date range to include all posts.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box phoenix

Re: Sexual History Poly Graph
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2023 at 4:15am
I just had my poly as well.  read this. I passed and remember your only there for your current crime.  Do not tell them anything else.   

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1685574810

IP Logged

Sexual History Poly Graph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X