Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Everyday Sadist - Worst Polygraph Ever? (Read 4496 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box User35
New User

Re: Everyday Sadist - Worst Polygraph Ever?
Reply #15 - Oct 17th, 2024 at 9:42pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
In speaking with an individual who works for the aforementioned company that has utilized Caputo's services over the last 2+ years, I was made aware of a number of allegations concerning Dan Caputo, some of which I've been able to verify (some in whole and some in part) through Public Records Requests and conversations with people in Northern Arizona and the Phoenix Metro. 

In June 2024, this individual told me that "As far as I researched Caputo was skewing results for quite some time and treating examinees poorly in order to make more profit and get return exams." In September and October of 2024, I received the results of Public Records Requests from Coconino and La Paz Counties, which appear to validate this individual's claim. In August 2018, multiple members of the Post-Conviction Sex Offender Treatment (PCSOT) team, independently of each other, expressed their frustration at the fact that Caputo and his brother Erik (who appears to be as much of a piece of human garbage as Caputo himself) were failing 88% (!!!) of examinees. In other documents from La Paz County, Caputo and a Probation Official named Kelly Solano, who also appears to be a genuinely terrible human being, laugh and joke about how a probationer is going to have to save up $250 to resolve a failed polygraph. 

Screenshots are attached, and I will be posting more information soon.

CreepyDanCaputoAllegation1.png ( 93 KB | 4 Downloads )
CreepyDanCaputoAllegation1.png
CreepyDanCaputoAllegation1II.png ( 221 KB | 4 Downloads )
CreepyDanCaputoAllegation1II.png
CreepyDanCaputoAllegation1III.png ( 335 KB | 3 Downloads )
CreepyDanCaputoAllegation1III.png

IP Logged

Everyday Sadist - Worst Polygraph Ever?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X