Normal Topic I am guilty but passed. Here is how. (Read 118 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T

I am guilty but passed. Here is how.
Sep 24th, 2024 at 10:16pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am not going to get into the details of what I am guilty of.  Let's just say it isn't even a gray area.

How I passed:
I read every page of the pdf on this site.   
I made sure I understood what was going to happen and the environment that I was going to be in.  No surprises to mess me up.
I made sure I knew the 3 types of questions asked

Here is what I thought made the biggest difference.

I practiced.   
I recorded multiple tests on my phone.  With all three types of questions.  I created a 20 second pause between questions.  I mixed up the questions with multiple questions.
This got me acclimated to the questions and there was no shock factor.

I used my iphone watch to monitor my heart rate
I practiced elevating my heart rate during the control questions and lowering my heart rate for the relevant questions.
I practiced my breathing
I did this every day for two weeks.

I passed on all questions which I lied to pass on all relevant questions.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box goodie

Re: I am guilty but passed. Here is how.
Reply #1 - Today at 12:02am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
I am not going to get into the details of what I am guilty of.  Let's just say it isn't even a gray area.

How I passed:
I read every page of the pdf on this site.  
I made sure I understood what was going to happen and the environment that I was going to be in.  No surprises to mess me up.
I made sure I knew the 3 types of questions asked

Here is what I thought made the biggest difference.

I practiced.  
I recorded multiple tests on my phone.  With all three types of questions.  I created a 20 second pause between questions.  I mixed up the questions with multiple questions.
This got me acclimated to the questions and there was no shock factor.

I used my iphone watch to monitor my heart rate
I practiced elevating my heart rate during the control questions and lowering my heart rate for the relevant questions.
I practiced my breathing
I did this every day for two weeks.

I passed on all questions which I lied to pass on all relevant questions.

Good job!  You are not the only one who has made this claim.  There have been several posts on this forum from people who say they lied and passed.  I have linked a few of the stories below.  There are other TS/SCI+poly cleared individuals who commit crimes and keep their clearance.  The main reasons for this are that if someone commits a crime, gets away with it, and nobody knows about it, then they can't really be caught.  This happens all the time.  Think of how many people that travel overseas, get drunk and drive, gamble, get into fights, buy hookers, and/or maybe just bribe the police out of the situation.

Not many people will risk drug use because of those random drug tests, but hookers, fights, and alcohol are standard.  Plus, once you have the job, it is rare that you will lose the job for failing your periodical polygraphs.

There have also been many news stories of people convicted of crimes that they committed while passing a polygraph.  The news doesn't like to exploit this information but it is there if you do your research.  These are only the people who were caught.  One recent story is CIA Officer Brian Jeffrey Raymond who just got sentenced to decades in prison.

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1346867811/0#1

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1323470163/0#0

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1410653918/9#9

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1590902836/0#0

IP Logged

I am guilty but passed. Here is how.

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X