Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program (Read 91522 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Re: Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program
Reply #90 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:02am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
quickfix wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:55pm:
I'll have a Heineken.

Good choice.  Smiley

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Re: Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program
Reply #91 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:42pm
quickfix wrote on Jul 7th, 2017 at 10:30pm:
No, I don't think it's funny- IT'S crappity smackING HILARIOUS. 

From a macrocosmic standpoint, the overarching hilarity in the persecution of Doug Williams goes something like this...

A scant two years after the government got its pound of flesh -- and the Operation Liebusters task force achieved collective orgasm -- Doug Williams emerges from prison physically stronger, mentally tougher, and singularly more resolute in his anti-polygraph mission.

But wait, there's more.

Having achieved a venerable (and decidedly marketable) kind of martyrdom by being incarcerated after his decades-long anti-polygraph crusade, Williams is well poised to ascend to new levels of fame and fortune.

But wait, there's still more.

When all is said and done, Operation Liebusters will end up having glorified Doug Williams and bringing even more attention to the vulnerability of polygraph "testing." 

Thus, the net effect of Operation Liebusters will likely prove to be an increase in the number of applicants successfully applying countermeasures, and the financial enrichment of Doug Williams.

To many observers of the human condition, that stranger-than-fiction outcome, is, to quote quickfix, "crappity smacking hilarious."

FILE UNDER: Law of Unintended Consequences

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #92 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:06pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Jul 7th, 2017 at 2:22am:
quickfix wrote on Jun 29th, 2017 at 7:17pm:
Xenonman is a perfect example of someone weeded out by not one, but two agencies for mental instability-without the need of polygraph testing.

I can't disagree with you on this, quickfix. Xenonman seems mentally unfit to hold a security clearance, or any position of public trust, as evidenced by his repeated publicly stated fantasies about the death/killing of intelligence community personnel.

Dr. George,
Sending a missive like the above to someone with a temper as volatile as quickfix is not unlike handing a jerry can of gasoline and a matchbox to a pyromaniac.

I think that we can agree, George, that a transatlantic psychiatric evaluation made by a layman holds just about the same degree of reliability and accuracy as does the polygraph.

My derogatory, mostly figurative comments regarding the folks in Langley are merely a fulfillment of the apparent expectations of the Agency's polygrapher when he asked if my application there was intended "to cause the Agency harm".  In those naive days, I could not understand why anyone would apply for work anywhere in order to "harm" an employer.

Now many years later and possessing a more sophisticated awareness of the recruitment and selection policies of Langley, I am merely attempting to fulfill vicariously the expectations made of me by that polygrapher so long ago. Shocked

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #93 - Jul 11th, 2017 at 4:13pm
Wandersmann wrote on Jul 11th, 2017 at 3:02am:
quickfix wrote on Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:55pm:
I'll have a Heineken.

Good choice.  Smiley

Dark or light?    Cheesy

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #94 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 3:43pm
Dan you are absolutely correct.  Everything you have said is coming to pass - that, and much, much more!  As a matter of fact, I remember you predicting this would happen years ago when the government first began their persecution of me.  The Bible says "God causes ALL THINGS to work together for good" - and He is most certainly doing that my case.

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #95 - Jul 12th, 2017 at 5:28pm
How much more time have you in the Federal gulag, Doug?

Will the BOP require to you to report to a "halfway house" upon your release, and/or place you under "Supervised Release" strictures for a defined period? Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X