Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program (Read 91547 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Re: Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program
Reply #75 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 6:59pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
quickfix wrote on Jul 7th, 2017 at 10:30pm:
don't think it's funny- IT'S crappity smackING HILARIOUS.

He's complaining about inappropriate behavior on a public forum?   Cheesy

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Re: Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program
Reply #76 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 8:24pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 2:03am:
Wandersmann,

I think quickfix's schadenfreude over Doug Williams' incarceration is testimony to the polygraph community's vexation over Doug's decades of public truth-telling about the pseudoscience of polygraphy, and its frustration over its inability to reliably detect polygraph countermeasures.

Well said Dr. Maschke!  I see your talent as a linguist is evidenced by your use of the word "schadenfreude".

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #77 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 2:56am
Doug Williams wrote on Jul 8th, 2017 at 8:24pm:
Well said Dr. Maschke!  I see your talent as a linguist is evidenced by your use of the word "schadenfreude".

According to Freud, all human beings experience schadenfreude.  I think Quickfix goes way beyond that. I think he's a sociopath, or whatever the current name for this mental illness might be .  He is clearly a bully.  He is also clearly not very well educated which explains why he is a polygraph examiner. (My apologies to the educated polygraph examiners, but you have to admit that your profession allows a lot of ding bats into its ranks) 

Doesn't our PC society now express zero tolerance for bullying by cyber-trolls?  If a Federal law enforcement officer was involved in cyber-bullying a criminal defendant there would be an internal affairs investigation and said officer would be identified, fired, and prosecuted.  Quickfix apparently doesn't realize that he has identified himself as a Federal officer and therefore, by definition, speaks on behalf of the Federal Government.  If his superiors condone this  this unethical and immoral activity they are setting themselves up for legal problems because I do not believe his statements are in accordance with Federal regulations.  If no one in his office is aware of his posting on this site and he is representing himself as an authority and intimidating potential polygraph victims with implied threat then is he not in violation of the Hobbs Act, acting under color of official right (18 U.S.C. § 1951)?  Let's face it, this site has been created to support victims of polygraph abuse.  Quickfix is clearly attempting to intimidate those victims.  If there are no legal issues there are certainly administrative issues.  

A suggestion Quickfix - If you want to defend your cause, try using cogent arguments and quit insulting people like a 6th grader.  Not that it will erase the damage you've already done. 
You should worry, you've broken some rules.  You better practice those polygraph countermeasures.  You might need them when your department starts a witch hunt looking for you.  Cool Cheesy Grin Kiss
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2017 at 3:31am by Wandersmann »  

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #78 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:52am
Wandersmann wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 2:56am:
A suggestion Quickfix - If you want to defend your cause, try using cogent arguments and quit insulting people like a 6th grader.  Not that it will erase the damage you've already done.

It is simply amazing to me that a common "profession" (polygraphy) could accommodate such extremes in human nature as are represented by someone as articulate and understanding as a Wandersmann on one hand, and a common thug or schoolyard bully like Quickfix on the other.  Shocked

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #79 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:58am
when your department starts a witch hunt looking for you

Unfortunately, I don't think that's likely to ever happen as long as the polygraph continues to serve and endure as an ugly, inextricable tumor on personnel and security practices at all the "three letter" and other federal agencies.   

In the short run, there must be Employee Assistance Programs (EAP's)  available at the Pentagon and throughout the remainder of the "federal soup" community, that could provide help and referrals for clearly sociopathic and troubled cases such as Quickfix and, doubtlessly, many others  Sad

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #80 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 1:55pm
Quickfix apparently doesn't realize that he has identified himself as a Federal officer and therefore, by definition, speaks on behalf of the Federal Government.

I represent no one but myself on this site, with the same First Amendment rights any other citizen has.

Let's face it, this site has been created to support victims of polygraph abuse. 

Wrong- this site was created to attempt to help people to cheat their way through a polygraph test through the use of countermeasures. Those like you are also here for my amusement, so please continue to entertain me [/quote]
A suggestion Quickfix - If you want to defend your cause, try using cogent arguments and quit insulting people like a 6th grader.

I have a suggestion for you:  find something productive to do in your golden years.   

You should worry, you've broken some rules.

Me worried?  No, me so happy.

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #81 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 3:24pm
quickfix wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 1:55pm:
I have a suggestion for you:  find something productive to do in your golden years. 

I think he's found it!  More power to him and to all whose careers have been ruined by the "lager" mentality of the national security state.   Cool

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #82 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 3:29pm
Wrong- this site was created to attempt to help people to cheat their way through a polygraph test through the use of countermeasures.

Typical of the bunker mentality of the national security state and its minions:  No type of reform is possible nor is needed; "you're either with us, or you're on the payroll of the GRU"!    Sad

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #83 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:00pm
this site was created to attempt to help people to cheat their way through a polygraph test through the use of countermeasures

This site was created and is maintained to prevent people from being cheated by a polygraph test and to support people who have already been so cheated. 

Whether the polygraph operator is trying to cheat the government employee out of his career, or the government employee is trying to cheat his way past the polygraph operator, depends on what rules they have mutually agreed on. The public activity of the society of polygraph operators is entirely devoted to convincing that government employee, the U.S. Congress, and even themselves that Americans live under a set of rules that require everyone to pretend that the polygraph works as a lie detector and that any attempt to "pass" a lie detector test is "cheating". 

There are no such rules. 

These are the actual rules in effect according to public law: 

Studying the polygraph and training yourself to pass a lie detector test when you are not lying is legal. Seeking an instructor for such training is legal. Putting yourself before the public as an instructor of such training is legal. Training others to pass a lie detector test when they are not lying is legal. Assuming that your trainees are not criminals and do not intend to lie is legal. Taking action to enhance your chances of passing a lie detector test when you are not lying is legal. Passing a lie detector test by any means or technique when you are not lying is legal. 

Lying to a government official in any constructive way is illegal. 

Now that you know the law, there are a couple of things that you should be aware of. 

(1) Just because the polygraph is total bullshit doesn't give you the right to lie to a government official during a polygraph examination. I know it feels like you have a moral position here, but you don't, any more than you have the right to burgle someone who installed worthless locks. If you are caught, no one here will support you or offer any sympathy, and in fact Aunty will shake her finger at you. 

(2) There are many deluded or malicious people out there who don't want you to know the law, and will continue to argue that refusing to meekly submit to the randomness of a polygraph examination is the same as lying to a government official. Some of those people have even gone so far as to jail Doug Williams for the one and pretend they jailed him for the other. Know the law and remain vigilant.

[I originally included the following paragraph but then edited it out. In the meantime someone commented on it so I'm putting it back]
Remember, studying how to pass the polygraph is legal and within your rights, and lying to a government official is illegal and you can go to jail. 
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2017 at 7:42pm by Aunty Agony »  

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #84 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:20pm
Aunty Agony wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 5:00pm:
Remember, studying how to pass the polygraph is legal and within your rights, and lying to a government official is illegal and you can go to jail.

Aunty, I can see why people hold you up as the best contributor...once again you nailed it !!!!!!!! Even Quickfix can understand and must agree with what you have said.  It is 1+1=2 logic and can't be disputed (by a sane person).  When the mother of all law suits finally happens it will be the plaintiff attorney's  greatest challenge to represent legitimate victims and not include criminals who attempted to subvert the system, even though that is what criminal defense attorneys get rich by doing.  I am ready with 30 years of accommodations, citations, and awards.  I never had as much as a verbal reprimand in those 30 years and I believe it is countless cases like mine that will carry the day.

Quickfix, don't kid yourself.  You are speaking on this site as an official of the U.S. Government and you are way outside of regulations, at a minimum.  You love to spew the "you don't have a right to a security clearance" cliche over and over but you forgot the fact that military personnel and government civilians surrender many of their rights while serving.  Think of government employees who must volunteer to be polygraphed.  Based on your postings it is clear that you are either enlisted, warrant officer, or government civilian.  Accordingly, you've crossed several lines.  You are also crass and insensitive.  What about the innocent children of a polygraph victim who loses his/her livelihood to your witchcraft?  Do you think it is funny when they also suffer and go hungry?  Cry

Xenonman is correct, the serial narcissists running our government don't have the integrity to do what's right in your case at this point in time, but that doesn't negate the fact that you are non-reg and possibly breaking the law.    Tongue

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #85 - Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:35pm
[quote author=64525D575641405E525D5D330 link=1496928010/84#84 date=1499620808]What about the innocent children of a polygraph victim who loses his/her livelihood to your witchcraft? [/quo

Are there no prisons?  And the union workhouses- are they still in operation?
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2017 at 7:12pm by quickfix »  

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #86 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 1:13am
quickfix wrote on Jul 9th, 2017 at 6:35pm:

I love it !  You are a real piece of work.   Cheesy  You are so over the top I can't help suspect you are a plant to help Anti-Polygraph.org.  You've probably recruited more people to the Antipolygraph crowd than George Maschke.   

Just in case you really are for real and serious, take some Ritalin and try to follow my logic.  You have identified yourself as a government official and in some postings, between deranged insults, you've discussed U.S. Government points-of-view and procedures.  This makes you a government spokesman.  Your medium for communicating with the American public is this site.  There are as many people who can access this site as there are that can access White House press briefings on all the networks.   

Based on the above, your status is absolutely no different than the current White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.  You are both government employees speaking on behalf of the U.S. Government through the media that can reach millions of people.  Now, imagine putting your missives and profanity-laden dribbling in Sean Spicer's hand and have him read them to the public.  What do you think would happen to him ?  That's what could happen to you.  Grin Cheesy

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #87 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 4:32am
And the union workhouses- are they still in operation?

Some of our Fenian members might not appreciate the reference to "workhouses"! Sad

YouTube  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #88 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:12pm

Quickfix, I'm beginning to really enjoy your posts.  I'm going to make you a promise that if I ever meet you I will buy you a beer.  I appreciate an asshole who is proud to be an asshole.  Most of today's assholes try to pretend they are nice people and that is hard to take.  Sorry for my vulgarity to those who don't like profanity, but I can't think of a more effective descriptor.   Smiley

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #89 - Jul 10th, 2017 at 7:55pm
I'll have a Heineken.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X