Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program (Read 91508 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Re: Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program
Reply #15 - Jun 17th, 2017 at 2:52am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Doug Williams wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 2:45am:
"I'm just a man whose intentions are good - oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood".

Bennie Benjamin 1964; Burdon's rendition still gives me goose bumps.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Re: Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program
Reply #16 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:01am
Doug Williams wrote on Jun 17th, 2017 at 2:45am:
You have nailed the most salient point yet - relying on the results of a polygraph test is most certainly a very serious threat to national security.  And the thugs in the polygraph profession who lie about the validity and

Let's not forget that the ranks of the thugs include not only the polygraph charlatans, but one must also not overlook the rest of the bottom-feeding scavengers that staff the various Offices of Security throughout the IC.   Shocked

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #17 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:07am
Doug Williams wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 5:40am:
John - I will be out in 40 days and will be working with the attorneys who have indicated a willingness to prosecute these tort actions and start the class action.  We will begin putting the cases together and I'll be soliciting people to be a part of the class action on my website POLYGRAPH.COM and

Please consider enlisting me in your class action suit.

The presence of trolls like quickfix provide confirmation that this forum is causing consternation and alarm in the various Offices of Security that plague the IC. Shocked

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #18 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:10am
John M. wrote on Jun 13th, 2017 at 12:48am:
Is Doug Williams a political prisoner, or just another victim of government corruption? 

I believe that he could certainly be regarded as a political prisoner or prisoner of conscience, but of course the DOJ Bureau of Prisons insists that there are no political prisoners in the Federal gulag! Cheesy

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #19 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:16am
CheesyJohn M. wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 8:59pm:
Congress got it absolutely right when they enacted the EPPA, but why on earth does the law stop short and allow the government to abuse its employees?

Because the sacrosanct National Security Act of 1947 (which authorized the CIA and NSA, and legalized their lack of accountability) still takes precedence over the EPPA.   Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #20 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:18am
John M. wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 6:56pm:
Credibility Assessments Branch - what a joke that is.  They said I had a "lack of insight" and a "proclivity to externalize blame". WTF?

You can always count upon the IC to come up with the most creative labels for its various internal components.    Cheesy Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #21 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:23am
Wandersmann wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 10:35pm:
Also, when their ship starts sinking, the polygraph examiners will point their fingers at the security officials and the security officials will point their fingers at the polygraph examiners.  Take them all down! Angry

The security kooks are just as offensive and useless as the polygraphers.
Take them all down is right; straight down to the bottom of the Potomac! Angry

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #22 - Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:47pm
xenonman wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:01am:
Let's not forget that the ranks of the thugs include not only the polygraph charlatans, but one must also not overlook the rest of the bottom-feeding scavengers that staff the various Offices of Security throughout the IC.

Right on Xenonman -  I just spoke to a friend who is currently in Germany and was recently given a tour of the former East German Stasi prison known as Hohenschönhausen.  He went into detail about what he learned about Stasi tactics and it put a chill up my spine to realize that our current polygraphic/security jackasses are just like the former Stasi thugs.  Persecuting innocent people is their specialty.  When we celebrated the fall of the Berlin Wall we never knew that we had already contracted the social disease that infected the Warsaw Pact.  I hope that we come to our senses like the former East Germans did.   

Today is Father's Day.  Remember and pray for all of the fathers who are unable to adequately provide for their families due to losing their livelihood after being falsely accused by these frauds in the polygraph and security communities.   Cool
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2017 at 11:14pm by Wandersmann »  

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #23 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:01am
Wandersmann wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:47pm:
hope that we come to our senses like the former East Germans did. 

My fantasy is that someday Americans will exercise their Second Amendment rights and overpower the checkpoints of entry in Langley.  (similarly to the overpowering of the border crossing points by the East Berliners in 1989).  I don't expect to see such a miracle happen in my lifetime, but then again few West Germans in 1989 had expected ever to see German reunification.

Similarly, as the East Berliners stormed the Stasi headquarters after the wall fell, Americans should do likewise at Langley. Shocked

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #24 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:09am
Wandersmann wrote on Jun 18th, 2017 at 7:47pm:
Today is Father's Day.  Remember and pray for all of the fathers who are unable to adequately provide for their families due to losing their livelihood after being falsely accused by these frauds in the polygraph and security communities.   Cool

Let us also remember the families of the hundreds of thousands of unsung American service personnel, including many fathers, who have died in action since 1947.  For them, there was no diplomatic immunity, embassy, or safe house to cower behind.  In that same period, only about 119 "brave" CIA personnel have met a similar fate.   Shocked

YouTube  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #25 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:24pm
xenonman wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:01am:
Similarly, as the East Berliners stormed the Stasi headquarters after the wall fell, Americans should do likewise at Langley.

I think the answer will be litigation.  There is a cauldron boiling that sooner or later will erupt like the Yellowstone caldera.  Hopefully the polygraph cauldron will erupt first.  First, we have junk science that can easily be proven as such.  Second, we have an ever-growing amount of innocent victims.  Third, adverse action resulting in loss of income and prestige solely due to the polygraph absent any proof is the very definition of libel.  The funny part is that the STASI wannabee's running our security divisions claim that removing income and employment is not considered adverse action, only imprisonment is considered adverse action to these nut-jobs.  I think a jury would find that the reasonable man {person} thinks otherwise.  The only thing blocking the path so far has been one or two incompetent Federal judges.  There are plenty of other legal venues to bring suit.  There are other issues involved than the issues ruled on by idiot judges.  All that needs to happen is finding an honest judge and committed attorney.  It will make the tobacco lawsuit look like traffic court.  Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:42pm by Wandersmann »  

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #26 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:48pm
Wandersmann wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:24pm:

I think the answer will be litigation.

Hopefully you are right.  However it has been the courts that generally have protected the ability of the IC to  avoid any real oversight.  It is also the federal courts that continue to pass down the harsh sentences on whistleblowers.

Having observed personally how the limited reforms of the Watergate era have all been whittled down to the point of ineffectiveness, my faith in the judiciary to effect any real reform is indeed very limited.  Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #27 - Jun 19th, 2017 at 10:26pm
xenonman wrote on Jun 19th, 2017 at 5:48pm:
Having observed personally how the limited reforms of the Watergate era have all been whittled down to the point of ineffectiveness, my faith in the judiciary to effect any real reform is indeed very limited.

I totally agree with you there Xenonman.  I have no faith in our judiciary, but I have total faith in capitalist greed.  I think they day will come where the money will be behind the people who oppose the box.  When some smart attorneys smell the potential bucks in this righteous cause, it will be like bloody chum on the water for the sharks. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.
Very Senior User

Reply #28 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 2:45pm
Why would they even need to polygraph more than once?  If they can take unfavorable administrative actions for failing to successfully pass it, why conduct the same procedure over and over and over and over?

Think about that.  If the polygraph works, why would they need to do it five times in three years?

I have it in writing - they said that two polygraphs a year is not considered to be excessive.  I wonder what regulation that came from.

After the first failed attempt, each successive one gets worse.  Fear is a powerful emotion.  And for me, fear of failure is as intense as it is uncontrollable.   

If the actual “test” only has five or six questions, why does it take five hours to complete?  You know why as well as I do, to “crappity smack with you mentally”, as Mr. Williams so eloquently puts it.  The mental torture is real and will live on with you forever.

All in the hype to catch the next Snowden.

Abuse by polygraph must be stopped right now.  Those who are responsible for allowing it continue must be held accountable and forced to follow the approved and relevant laws and regulations.

***** To see what constitutes an unfavorable administration, check out the attached from the Code of Federal Regulations: § 154.3 (bb) and (cc) – p. 754

CFR_154-3.pdf ( 6771 KB | Downloads )

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #29 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 5:08pm
John M. wrote on Jun 20th, 2017 at 2:45pm:
To see what constitutes an unfavorable administration, check out the attached from the Code of Federal Regulations: § 154.3 (bb) and (cc) – p. 754

Now I'm really confused.  Based on the definition of adversarial action, how can one lose SCI access yet still retain a Top Secret clearance?  They are in essence saying we trust you and yet we don't.  It's like saying a woman is sort of pregnant.  It is pure bullshit.   Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Imprisoned Polygraph Critic Doug Williams on This American Life Radio Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X