Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DIA's Insider Threat Program (Read 42617 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.
Very Senior User

Re: DIA's Insider Threat Program
Reply #225 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 5:55pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I realize now, that not hiring a lawyer was a mistake. One that allowed the government to take advantage of me, and deny my request. This is what I submitted:

Petition_redacted_pg1.jpg ( 212 KB | Downloads )
Petition_redacted_pg1.jpg
Petition_redacted_pg2.jpg ( 290 KB | Downloads )
Petition_redacted_pg2.jpg
Petition_redacted_pg3.jpg ( 309 KB | Downloads )
Petition_redacted_pg3.jpg
Petition_redacted_pg4.jpg ( 299 KB | Downloads )
Petition_redacted_pg4.jpg
Petition_redacted_pg5.jpg ( 125 KB | Downloads )
Petition_redacted_pg5.jpg

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation. No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results." ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #226 - May 1st, 2018 at 12:09pm
In January last year, DIA implemented a new policy to require all of its contractors to successfully complete a Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CSP) examination.

http://www.dia.mil/Portals/27/Documents/Business/Contractor%20Personnel%20Securi...

If DIA has tens of thousands of contractors worldwide, and they openly admit to a 21% annual failure rate for CSP examinations, it would be expected that thousands of people would be/are being punished.  Is this happening?

#EPPAforall
#stoppolygraphabuse

New_DIA_Policy.JPG ( 74 KB | Downloads )
New_DIA_Policy.JPG

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation. No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results." ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #227 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 1:06am
I recently ran across this story on clearancejobs.com - https://news.clearancejobs.com/2017/05/23/new-security-clearance-criteria-releas...

I was astonished to discover SEAD-4, National Security Adjudicative Guidelines. http://ogc.osd.mil/doha/SEAD4_20170608.pdf

This directive, signed by Clapper, took effect on 08 June 2017 and is consistent with existing policy under DODI 5210.91.

Appendix A states; "No adverse action concerning these guidelines may be taken solely on the basis of polygraph examination technical calls in the absence of adjudicatively significant information."

If no one cares to enforce DODI 5210.91, will they enforce SEAD-4?  There are 13 guidelines to consider when adjudicating access to classified information. I note that nowhere is the polygraph mentioned under these guidelines.

You know why? Because the polygraph is a supplement to, not a substitute for other methods of investigation.....

SEAD-4_and_the_polygraph.JPG ( 32 KB | Downloads )
SEAD-4_and_the_polygraph.JPG

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #228 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 9:25pm
Check out this video. "How DIA Monitors Employee Behavior Steve McIntosh".

This is the guy that this whole thread is about. Makes me sick to even listen to him. Notice how he says they have oversight on what the IG is doing?

https://www.govtechworks.com/talking-tech-how-dia-monitors-employee-behavior-ste...

Twitter  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
DIA's Insider Threat Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X