Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DIA's Insider Threat Program (Read 129023 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.

Re: DIA's Insider Threat Program
Reply #60 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 8:02pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Found this to be so appropriate.

ROGUE_DIA.JPG ( 21 KB | Downloads )
ROGUE_DIA.JPG

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #61 - Mar 25th, 2017 at 8:24pm
That logo is just beautiful!   Where did you ever come across it?

Cheesy

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #62 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 6:53pm
Quote:
The overriding mandate in this regulation is that Polygraph examinations are a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of screening or investigation.  No unfavorable administrative action (to include access, employment, assignment, and detail determinations) shall be taken solely on the basis of the results of the polygraph examination

You seem to have ignored the following section; You need to go back and re-read 5210.91:

6. REFUSAL TO TAKE OR COMPLETE A PSS. DoD-affiliated personnel who refuse to take or complete a polygraph examination, and are in positions designated as requiring a PSS polygraph examination as part of determining initial eligibility for access to Top Secret, SAP, or other sensitive intelligence or operational information or for initial assignment or detail to the CIA or other IC elements, may be denied access, assignment, or detail.

Evan S wrote on Feb 17th, 2017 at 11:58pm:
I'll go out on a limb by speculating it was a case of age discrimination.  You may fire away quickfix!

a. If, after reviewing the examination results, the requesting agency determines that they raise a significant question relevant to the individual’s eligibility for a security clearance or continued access, the individual shall be given an opportunity to undergo additional examination.

There is nothing in the reg that MANDATES you to undergo additional testing.  "Opportunity" is not a mandate.  Polygraph testing is voluntary, not mandatory.

« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2017 at 7:12pm by quickfix »  

IP Logged

Reply #63 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 7:53pm
quickfix wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 6:53pm:
You seem to have ignored the following section; You need to go back and re-read 5210.91:

Come on man.  I read 5210.91 so many times, I can recite it word for word.  I neither refused nor failed to complete a PSS.  In fact, I was early each and every time.  I have probably sat through over 40 hours of interrogation and never left until I was dismissed.

Besides, I was already in access – had the same job for 14 years before this happened.  This was not a case of initial eligibility or assignment.

You are correct that there is nothing in the reg that MANDATES me to undergo additional testing.  What it does say though, is if the additional examination fails to resolve all relevant questions, the Head of the DoD Component may initiate a CI investigation in accordance with DoD policy.

What it doesn’t say is, go ahead and use the polygraph results by themselves to take unfavorable actions against the poor sucker.  It is an indisputable fact that it explicitly prohibits it.

The rulings that are coming will be of the LANDMARK variety.

The polygraph industry and those who use it to commit abuse are in for a very rude awakening.

I’ve attached 5210.91 here to clear up any further confusion on this matter.

DODI_5210_91.pdf ( 256 KB | Downloads )

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #64 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 8:26pm
Quote:
I neither refused nor failed to complete a PSS.

a. Polygraph examinations be conducted pursuant to section 1564a of title 10, United States Code (U.S.C.) (Reference (f)). Personnel who refuse to take or are unable to successfully complete the polygraph examination may be denied access to information identified in Reference (f).

If you were deemed No Opinion or Significant Response, then you did in fact complete the polygraph; you simply did not successfully complete it.  You can use all the circular logic and semantics you want, you have multiple unresolved completed polygraphs.  And it also applies to continuing access as well as initial.  You didn't read that part either.

h. Designate positions requiring a personnel security screening (PSS) polygraph as part of determining initial or continuing eligibility for access to Top Secret information, special access program (SAP), or other sensitive intelligence or operational information.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2017 at 8:55pm by quickfix »  

IP Logged

Reply #65 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 8:59pm
Quickfix, do you work for DIA, or what?

Circular logic and semantics aside, the indisputable material fact in this case is that NO UNFAVORABLE ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIONS shall be taken based solely on the results of the polygraph.

Read that again and come to terms with it.

Your reference to Enclosure 2. h. is like something that the DIA Office of Security would use to further confuse the situation.  How the hell does designating the positions that require a PSS have anything to do with using the results as the sole basis for taking unfavorable actions.

Polygraph abuse, pure and simple.

Fire away!

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #66 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 9:04pm
I work for a DoD component, and participated in the creation of the reg as well as its revision.

Quote:
The rulings that are coming will be of the LANDMARK variety.

You're not the first to say that, nor will you be the last.  We're still waiting...

IP Logged

Reply #67 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 9:16pm
Thank you for helping to create the document that will exonerate me.

I really hate to keep you waiting - The judicial process is so slow.  Believe me, I tried to get the abuse to stop over three years ago.  People like yourself can't continue the cover-up much longer.

It's incredible to me that people actually believe that they can punish someone based solely on the results of the polygraph.

I really hope for your sake, that you're not involved in this type of abuse.

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #68 - Mar 26th, 2017 at 9:31pm
quickfix wrote on Mar 26th, 2017 at 9:04pm:
You're not the first to say that, nor will you be the last.  We're still waiting...

...and unfortunately I'm afraid that you're absolutely correct. Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

Reply #69 - Apr 2nd, 2017 at 2:24pm
"When the wicked advance against me to slander me, it is my enemies who will stumble and fall."

- Psalm 27:2

IP Logged

Reply #70 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 1:21am
I posted this over on the “Latest WikiLeaks” post the other day.  Posting here in case you missed it…..

I hope and pray that the upcoming rulings in my cases will be the klieg lights that finally expose this crap for what it is.  It's way past time to put a stop to this pernicious form of abuse.

Here it is.  DIA created a classified document to help cover-up their abuse - DIAI 5200.002.  Signed by David R. Shedds for Michael T. Flynn on 3 Jul 2014 and marked "UNCLASSIFIED/FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY".

I guess that they classified it to keep it out of the public eye - paragraph 4.22 on page 10 directly refutes DOD policy.

I obtained a copy of this Instruction in one of my requests for discovery - you won’t be able to find it anywhere. I put the attached together for my congressman as well as several congressional and senate committees.

Fire away quickfix.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #71 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 6:37pm
Once again, you are quoting only the sections that appear favorable to you.  You ignore the part of 5210.91 that says "except as provided in Sections 6 and 7 of Enclosure 4".

Now here is what section 6 and 7 of Enclosure 4 say:

6. REFUSAL TO TAKE OR COMPLETE A PSS. DoD-affiliated personnel who refuse to take or complete a polygraph examination, and are in positions designated as requiring a PSS polygraph examination as part of determining initial eligibility for access to Top Secret, SAP, or other sensitive intelligence or operational information or for initial assignment or detail to the CIA or other IC elements, MAY BE DENIED access, assignment, or detail.
7. FAILURE TO RESOLVE A PSS. DoD-affiliated personnel in positions cited in section 6 of this enclosure who are unable to resolve all relevant questions of a PSS shall be so advised. The results of the examination shall be forwarded to the requesting agency.
a. If, after reviewing the examination results, the requesting agency determines that they raise a significant question relevant to the individual’s eligibility for a security clearance or continued access, the individual shall be given an opportunity to undergo additional examination.
b. If the additional examination fails to resolve all relevant questions, the Head of the DoD Component may initiate a CI investigation in accordance with DoD policy.
c. Additionally, the Head of the relevant DoD Component may temporarily suspend an individual’s access to controlled information and deny the individual assignment or detail that is contingent on such access, based upon a written finding that, considering the results of the examination and the extreme sensitivity of the classified information involved, access under the circumstances poses an unacceptable risk to the national security. Such temporary suspension of access may not form the part of any basis for an adverse administrative action or an adverse personnel action.
d. The individual shall be advised in writing of the determination, that the determination may be appealed to the Head of the relevant DoD Component, and that his or her final determination is conclusive.

If you're going to wave regs around, make sure you have the ENTIRE reg, not just the pages you like.

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #72 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 6:48pm
quickfix wrote on Apr 5th, 2017 at 6:37pm:
determining initial eligibility for access to Top Secret, SAP, or other sensitive intelligence or operational information or for initial assignment or detail to the CIA or other IC elements, may be denied access, assignment, or detail.

I know that the CIA requires military personnel assigned to the Agency to undergo the polygraph.  I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA would also require personnel from even other IC agencies to undergo its own polygraph ordeal prior to allowing entry into the sanctum sanctorum of Langley. Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #73 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 6:53pm
Quote:
"UNCLASSIFIED/FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY".

What exactly is the definition and purpose of the "FOUO" classification?  Huh

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #74 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 7:06pm
Quote:
I obtained a copy of this Instruction in one of my requests for discovery - you won’t be able to find it anywhere. I put the attached together for my congressman as well as several congressional and senate committees.

One major thing you've overlooked John, and it's easy to understand.  Your reg refers to "no adverse action" to be taken as the result of a polygraph.  What you don't understand is that the evil, twisted Nazi's that run our security divisions do not consider falsely accusing you, taking away your livelihood, ruining your reputation, etc, etc, etc, to be an adverse action.  They consider themselves nice guys because they don't send you to prison for not passing a polygraph.  They define adverse action in a way that benefits only them.  It's like the character played by Ned Beatty, portraying a U.S. Senator,  in the movie Shooter says, "truth is what I say it is". Angry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
DIA's Insider Threat Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X