Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DIA's Insider Threat Program (Read 129148 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.
Very Senior User

Re: DIA's Insider Threat Program
Reply #210 - Jan 26th, 2018 at 7:37pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quickfix is just like all other serial abusers, they need victims.  I put him in the same category as Larry Nassar.  Could someone really be that cruel?  It’s probably more likely a personality trait – one that attracts people to the polygraph career path.  His taunts and harassment to victims of this abuse are sickening.  I feel sorry for those who have to live with an asshole like that.  Come to think of it, this is the same type of abusive treatment that they used against me in the polygraph chair – five times in three years.  Is this the sort of thing that is taught in polygraph school, or is it learned via OJT?

The worst part is that approved and relevant regulations were created to ensure that this type of thing doesn’t happen.  Senior officials have been deceived into thinking that it is okay to take unfavorable administrative actions against an otherwise innocent individual - based solely on the polygraph “results”.  The polygraph lobby has done considerable damage to our individual rights in Washington, and the Insider Threat Program’s hunt for the next Snowden has gone Deep State.

Maybe Jeffrey Gregory did “fail” his polygraph, but because of that, the investigators did their job and investigated him.  That’s where they got the evidence to convict him.

Sure enough, DoD has the same policy – if someone “fails”, the Head of the DoD Component may initiate a CI investigation in accordance with DoD policy.  Guess what?  They did an investigation on me and there wasn’t a single finding.  In fact, I was granted no restrictions to access, or clearance by the DIA Central Adjudication Facility as a result of that CI investigation.

DIA gives tens of thousands of polygraphs a year to their employees. If the business is to catch spies, brother business must be good.  One minor problem though, if they admit to a failure rate of 18-23%, where are all the other victims?  I’ve been on this site for almost a year now, and I haven’t seen anyone else say that they were punished solely on the polygraph “results”.  I believe that I was sacrificed to perpetuate the lie.

Consider this, since the regulations mandate that no unfavorable actions shall be taken against an otherwise innocent individual, why administer it at all?  If this simple truth gets out, it will severely damage the polygraph industry and affect the way people approach their next appointment with the polygraph!

It’s coming Wandersmann, there will be an awakening soon and those complicit will indeed be sorry, just like Larry Nassar.  Help me to mount a persistent media campaign.  #stoppolygraphabuse is a good start.  It may take the Supreme Court to eventually decide this, but I’m willing to go there.

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #211 - Jan 26th, 2018 at 7:38pm
Any credible claim that the polygraph "caught" a spy would require that it correctly identified someone as being a spy absent any prior suspicion. The Gregory case does not meet that threshold.

That polygraphy has no scientific basis is not a "defense." It is a statement of fact.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #212 - Jan 26th, 2018 at 8:23pm
John M. wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
In fact, I was granted no restrictions to access, or clearance by the DIA Central Adjudication Facility as a result of that CI investigation.

Then what are you doing here?  Oh, that's right, you tried to swindle the government out of disability money for a phony PTSD claim (the big bad powygwaph man was mean to me!)

John M. wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 7:37pm:
It’s coming Wandersmann, there will be an awakening soon and those complicit will indeed be sorry

Just like on planet Vulcan according to Mr Spock.John M. wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 7:37pm:

It may take the Supreme Court to eventually decide this, but I’m willing to go there.

Get on the BW Parkway and head north.  You can't miss it.  And bring "Xenonman" with you!

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #213 - Jan 26th, 2018 at 9:28pm
George, you should know by now that facts and truths don't matter to him.  He's more interested in perpetuating the lie.

Once again dickfix, you don't know what you're talking about.  I am receiving disability benefits.

I am on here to do everything I can to help expose this fraud on the American people. It is unconscionable abuse and a waste of taxpayer dollars.  Not to mention, a national disgrace - seriously.

Did they have twitter on star trek?

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #214 - Jan 27th, 2018 at 7:28pm
quickfix wrote on Jan 26th, 2018 at 8:23pm:
Get on the BW Parkway and head north.  You can't miss it.  And bring "Xenonman" with you!

Don't let him get to you John M.  He is a parasite, like all polygraph examiners (with some exceptions like Dan Mangum and Joe the Irishman[forgot his last name]).  It took awhile for witch burning to come to an end, it will take a while for this BS to come to an end.  Someday Dickfix and his polygraph colleagues will realize their entire adult life was centered around a complete fraud.  Carnival workers contribute more to our society than these Nazi's.   Wink

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #215 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 2:52pm
Wandersmann wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 7:28pm:
Someday [quickfix] and his polygraph colleagues will realize their entire adult life was centered around a complete fraud.

I think he realizes it now. quickfix does not present arguments that the polygraph has ever exposed a spy, criminal, or liar of any stripe. He simply repeats the known fact that there is no cogent defense against a polygraph-based accusation. 

quickfix is well aware that the "lie detector" is a complete fraud that ruins careers and deprives employers of valuable talent. He just likes to get his nut off by coming here and crowing about getting away with it. 

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #216 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 3:38am
Aunty Agony wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 2:52pm:
quickfix is well aware that the "lie detector" is a complete fraud that ruins careers and deprives employers of valuable talent. He just likes to get his nut off by coming here and crowing about getting away with it.

Love your posts Aunty!  You are always spot on and more eloquent than I could ever dream of being.  I've noticed Quickfix never responds to you because  he knows you would own him.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #217 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 3:42am
there is no cogent defense against a polygraph-based accusation.

Just like there is no way to respond with a "yes" or "no" to the question, "have you stopped beating your wife?"  These conniving polygraph low-lifes have hit the jackpot with the polygraph.  Only the devil himself could have dreamed something like this up.  Of course there are always plenty of dirtbags willing to sell their souls to make a buck.   

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #218 - Jan 31st, 2018 at 11:33pm
coming here and crowing about getting away with it

How can this be allowed to happen?

Violating approved and relevant higher command is an abuse of authority.  Why is it that no one will/can hold them accountable?  Attached is DODI 5210.91 and DIAI 5200.002 side by side.  Look at paragraph g on the left, and compare it to 4.22 on the right.  BTW, Encl 4 deals with INITIAL eligibility and allows them to temporarily suspend access, based on a WRITTEN FINDING.  Such temporary suspension may not form the part of any basis for an for an adverse administrative action or adverse personnel action.

It also goes on to say that the individual shall be advised in writing of the determination, that the determination may be appealed to the Head of the relevant DoD Component, and that his or her final determination is conclusive.

I appealed and they blew me off.  Everyone points the finger at each other and they get away with it.  The corruption within the DIA Office of Security is appalling and their deal with the polygraph industry devil is pernicious.

I like what Trey Gowdy said today - comparing politics and law.  It's because of politics that the government is allowed to violate our individual rights.  If rules and laws were enforced, they'd see right through this fraud, waste and abuse.

I remember last year when Wandersmann was pinning his hopes on Mr. Gowdy.  I just hope he didn't take any blood money from the polygraph cabal. 

side_by_side.jpg ( 318 KB | Downloads )
side_by_side.jpg

Twitter  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #219 - Feb 2nd, 2018 at 4:21am
Wandersmann wrote on Jan 31st, 2018 at 3:38am:
I've noticed Quickfix never responds to you because  he knows you would own him.

quickfix does not usually respond to me because I usually attack him ad hominem rather than on the merits of his position. This, in turn, is of course because he rarely takes a position. 

The true tragedy of evil in us is the corruption of the good in us. On the occasion when quickfix argues an issue he is quite capable of defending his opinions. Sadly such occasions are rare. 
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2018 at 4:59am by Aunty Agony »  

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #220 - Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:48pm
This is how they do it.  The lying bastards lie right to their face.

In remembrance for all who have fought against this instrument of tyranny known as the polygraph machine, I have some memos of my own that I will soon be authorizing for release.

Don't worry, they aren't classified. They do however, incriminate several high-level officials of lying under oath and perjuring themselves.  I suspect though, just like the current memos, they'll only serve to embarrass the offenders. (It's not like anyone can hold them accountable or anything.)

DIA_to_Bilirakis.JPG ( 157 KB | Downloads )
DIA_to_Bilirakis.JPG

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #221 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 4:24pm
This is the Defense Intelligence Central Adjudication Facility's advisory letter concerning continued access to sensitive compartmented information.

Despite this favorable decision, senior officials from USSOCOM and DIA Office of Security conspired to take unfavorable administrative actions against me.

These officials have maintained throughout this ordeal, that they were unaware of my psychological disabilities. I have a mountain of evidence - in the form of email correspondence and memos - that they were all very much aware

I have been advised that this evidence will be useful in future court proceedings, so I will not be posting it here yet.

CAF_Advisory_Letter.JPG ( 148 KB | Downloads )
CAF_Advisory_Letter.JPG

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #222 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 4:29pm
Here is another memo that is already in the public domain.

It's a letter from the SOCOM Special Security Office advising leadership that they should adhere to established policies and recommends that they restore my access to classified information.

SSO_to_J2_memo.JPG ( 159 KB | Downloads )
SSO_to_J2_memo.JPG

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #223 - Apr 20th, 2018 at 4:45pm
I apologize if some of this is repetitive - it is a combination of some of my posts on other threads and simply serves to help further explain my experience.

As we all know, people can “fail” the polygraph for several reasons.  These are called false positives, and happen at a rate of 10-50%, depending on who you ask.  The point is, it is an indisputable fact that there are an infinite number of reasons that can cause ones physiological reactions to mimic what is termed the “lie reaction.”

In my case, I was clinically diagnosed with an anxiety disorder – a disorder that was exacerbated by being forced to undergo five polygraph interrogations in three years. Conducting a polygraph examination on an individual with a psychological disability is illegitimate.  Punishing that individual based solely on those ill-gotten results is obvious discrimination.

My first polygraph session lasted for about three hours, and resulted in a score of “No Opinion”.  Throughout that session, the interrogator/polygrapher would stop the “test”, and say that he was seeing “something”.  He told me that it involved the question related to handling classified information.  He said that he was seeing “signs” that something was bothering me - maybe it didn’t even have anything to do with the question.  Maybe I was gay, or I was cheating on my wife, or maybe I did drugs.  He suggested all kinds of horrible things, and said if I just told him about it, we could get past it and get the test over with. I told him about our office’s sometimes confusing policies on handling classified information - he said that wasn’t it.

I was called back two days later.  I already knew which question was causing me to react excessively, and I couldn’t do anything about it.  This time they were ready for me.  They even used a good guy/bad guy approach, telling me that if I would just confess to whatever it was that was bothering me, we could be finished.  I told him more details of how I was tasked to move, or remove classified media from different classified systems – often not knowing if what I was doing was approved or not.  Once again, he said that wasn’t it, and that I needed to come clean with him.

This is a very important point - once they tell you that you are reacting “deceptively” to a question, it is virtually impossible to not, not react again the next time.  This is the fear reaction that Dr. Richardson knew so much about.  Because of my anxiety disorder, I was overwhelmed with fear.  Fear of failure.  When the failure will result in terrifying consequences, this “fear reaction” is intensified.  Once I was accused, it was impossible for me to suppress that reaction.  This fear reaction is fraudulently being labeled as a lie reaction.  Once again, I was judged as “No Opinion”.

10 months later, I was summoned to HQ DIA for another round of questions and interrogations, followed by more polygraph.  My anxiety was out of control from the moment I was notified of the trip to DC.  Predictably, I “failed” miserably, had a nervous breakdown, and was judged “Significant Response”.

I returned to work and continued as if nothing happened until five months later.  I was summoned once again to appear for more questions and interrogations, followed by more polygraph examinations.  I have no idea how, but this time the examination was judged “No Opinion”.  Again, I returned to work without any restrictions.

Two years and two months later, after recently having been stripped of my clearance and physically removed from my workspace, I was sent again to DC.  I was told that if I could “pass” this time, everything would return to normal and I could go back to work.  If I “failed”, I would be forever banished, labeled a vulnerability to security, and forced to relocate to an unclassified position in DC.  My fear of failing was overwhelming, as my career, my reputation and my life were on the line.  They brought in all their “experts” trying to get me to crack – the problem was, I had nothing to confess – other than what I had already told them.  Well, I “failed” miserably and had another nervous breakdown.  Immediately after the session, I was taken to see two DIA psychologists who talked me down.

Ultimately, I acquired PTSD from the inescapable and unavoidable abuse, and was disabled retired from federal service.  So far, I’ve been unsuccessful in getting the Department of Labor to pay for my medical bills and medications – ironically, because senior officials have lied to investigators and federal judges.  They have also perjured themselves in interrogatories, testimonies and affidavits by saying either they didn’t know of my disabilities, or that no regulations or policies were violated.

It is reprehensible that we permit a policy that condones using the polygraph results by themselves, to rule against, or to penalize anyone.  Especially, when there are approved and relevant regulations that prohibit doing so in the first place.  It is a pernicious form of abuse to impugn ones character, to label them untrustworthy and a vulnerability.  I worked 35 years in the IC without a single security related incident – if they can do this to me, they can do it to anyone.

Now is the time to stop the fraud, waste and abuse known as the polygraph.  Let’s all work together to remove the government’s exemption to use this scientifically unreliable polygraph test to punish, abuse or judge an otherwise innocent individual.

#stoppolygraphabuse
#EPPAforall

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #224 - Apr 23rd, 2018 at 4:45pm
Here's the link to the ECAB decision. They mistakenly determined that the decision to reassign me was not solely based on my inability to pass the polygraph (no one ever said that), that two polygraph tests per year was not considered excessive, and that no standards were violated when they took the unfavorable actions against me.

Through interrogatories, affidavits, testimonies, emails, letters to my Congressman and many other memos, I have the indisputable material proof that the only reason for taking unfavorable administrative actions against me was because of my inability to "pass" the polygraph.

It is a fact that approved and relevant DOD and DIA regulations explicitly direct that individuals with emotional, psychological or other mental disabilities should be exempted from polygraph examinations and interrogations. I presented them with numerous medical reports and they continued with the abusive treatment.

They approved my disability retirement based on these reports, but now I can't get them to pay for my medical bills.

They lie and no one will or can hold them accountable.

https://www.dol.gov/ecab/decisions/2017/May/16-1575.htm

#stoppolygraphabuse
#EPPAforall

Twitter  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
DIA's Insider Threat Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X