Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Drew Richardson, RIP (Read 12181 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Drew Richardson, RIP
Jul 22nd, 2016 at 7:21pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am deeply saddened to report that our friend Drew Richardson died yesterday in a tragic accident at his home in Greenville, Virginia.

Some eighteen years ago, Drew helped me find the courage within myself to speak publicly about polygraph matters, at a time when I was still a U.S. army reserve officer with a security clearance and he was still a supervisory special agent with the FBI, also with a security clearance, and with a number of years to go before retirement.

I will cherish Drew's memory as long as I draw breath.

News of Drew's untimely death is also posted to our blog.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Re: Drew Richardson, RIP
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2016 at 7:56pm
Speechless

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Raymond Nelson

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 3:47pm
Our deepest condolences to those whom he left.

Regardless of whether we saw completely eye to eye this is a tragic loss.

I had enjoyed only a few exchanges with Dr. Richardson, and found myself enjoying his well mannered and articulate, even if challenging, perspective.

Again, our deepest condolences.

RN

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Perry Mason

Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 4:29pm
I did not know Dr. Richardson, but I feel as if I did because of his involvement with this website.

George, your comments are touching and testify to what a great man Dr. Richardson was.

I send my condolences to his family and friends.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box guest

Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 4:44pm
From newsleader.com

GREENVILLE — The Augusta County Sheriff's Office has released the name of a man killed Thursday night while mowing.

Drew Richardson, 65, died while mowing a secluded field on his property. The accident occurred on High Meadow Lane in Greenville.

"We received a 911 call from a family member around 5:45 p.m.," said Matt Cater, an investigator with the Augusta County Sheriff's Office. "The circumstances are sill under investigation."

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 4:51pm
My deepest condolences to the family, friends and associates of a true giant, Drew Richardson.

Dr. Richardson spoke truth to power in a most profound, intelligent and courageous fashion. On a personal level, I will never forget Drew's valuable advice and kind encouragement.

While his voice has been silenced by his most untimely passing, Dr. Richardson's colossal contributions to the polygraph world will live on.

Unlike the frauds, hucksters and opportunists who continue to peddle polygraph myths, Drew Richardson was indeed dedicated to truth.

Perhaps the best way to honor Drew's memory is to fight harder than ever in revealing the risks, realities and limitations of polygraph "testing."

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box non-conspiracy

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2016 at 6:02pm
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I don't wear the tin foil hat.  But the government has been cracking down and putting an end to all those who speak out against the polygraph.  It all started with Operation Lie Busters a few years ago.  Since then, some major events have included:

Drew Richardson - "accidental death" in 2016
Doug Williams - 2 years in federal prison in 2015, 2 years
Chad Dixon - 8 months in prison in 2013

Is George Maschke next to meet his fate?  There is no one to run this site if George is suddenly put away.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #7 - Jul 24th, 2016 at 12:58pm
The Augusta County Sheriff's Office reports that foul play is not suspected, and the cause of the accident is being investigated. A local television news broadcast with video from the scene of the accident is available here:

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/Serious-tractor-rollover-reported-in-Augusta-Co...

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mark Mallah

Reply #8 - Jul 25th, 2016 at 10:14pm
Drew was a real mensch.  I met him during my polygraph ordeal, and I am forever grateful to him for his support.  He stood up for what is right and never cowered, and did so always in a dignified manner.  I am very saddened that his life was cut short so tragically.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #9 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 1:02am
As a tribute to the late great Drew Richardson, PhD, I am offering confidential counseling about the polygraph "test".

If you are interested -- for any lawful reason -- please feel free to reach out. There is no charge for a telephone consultation under 20 minutes.

My number in the USA is 603-801-5179. For email, send your inquiries to polygraphexam@gmail.com.

Daniel Mangan, M.A.
Full Member, American Polygraph Association
web site: www.polygraphman.com

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2016 at 2:11am by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Memorial Service for Drew Richardson
Reply #10 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 7:51am
A celebration of Drew Richardson's life will be held this Friday, 29 July 2016 at 2 PM at the Henry Funeral Home Chapel at 1030 West Beverley Street, Staunton, Virginia:

Quote:
http://www.henryfuneralhome.net/sitemaker/memsol.cgi?user_id=1832092

Dr. Drew Campbell Richardson, 65, died on Thursday, July 21, 2016 on his beloved property in Greenville, VA.

He was born April 4, 1951 in San Francisco, CA, son of Howard E. Richardson and the late Janie (Helvey) Richardson. 

Drew received his undergraduate degree in Chemistry from UNC at Chapel Hill and his Ph. D. in Cardiovascular Physiology from George Washington University.

Drew was a career FBI Agent.  He was a research physiologist, forensic toxicologist, and the leading polygraph expert for the FBI.  He was Chief of the FBI Chemical and Biological Response Team.    He was also a faculty member at JMU and BRCC and a professional consultant.

He was an avid cyclist, Ural motorcyclist, and a paragliding enthusiast.  Drew traveled the world extensively, but loved the Shenandoah Valley the most.

In addition to his father, family includes his son, Graham Marshall Richardson of Fredericksburg, and his life partner, Eleanor Jane Thompson of Greenville.

He was preceded in death by his mother and his brother, Greg Richardson.

A celebration of Drew’s remarkable life will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, July 29, 2016 in the Henry Funeral Home Chapel.

Memorial donations may be made to Augusta Regional SPCA, P.O. Box 2014, Staunton, VA 24402.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Video of Drew Richardson's 1997 Senate Testimony on Polygraph Screening
Reply #11 - Jul 26th, 2016 at 7:15pm
Video of Drew Richardson's 1997 testimony on polygraph screening before a subcommittee of the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary is now available on AntiPolygraph.org's YouTube channel:

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Eleanor Thompson

Reply #12 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 2:17pm
This is Eleanor Thompson... Drew Richardson was the love of my life and my better half. I just wanted to thank you all for your very kind comments and memories of my beloved Drew. My heart is shattered, but the support I am receiving is overwhelming. If any of you would like to share personal memories of Drew, you may reach me at ejthompson [at] mac [dot] com. George, thank you for your touching tribute to Drew. Thank you all. ET

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #13 - Aug 18th, 2016 at 5:03am
Deepest condolences.  May God greet him as a friend

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #14 - Aug 30th, 2016 at 3:04pm
Dan Mangan wrote on Jul 26th, 2016 at 1:02am:
As a tribute to the late great Drew Richardson, PhD, I am offering confidential counseling about the polygraph "test".

If you are interested -- for any lawful reason -- please feel free to reach out. There is no charge for a telephone consultation under 20 minutes.

My number in the USA is 603-801-5179. For email, send your inquiries to polygraphexam@gmail.com.

Daniel Mangan, M.A.
Full Member, American Polygraph Association
web site: www.polygraphman.com

Very fitting memorial!

I wish I had had the benefit of such an opportunity back some 34-37 years ago!  lol Wink

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Drew Richardson, RIP

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X