Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Jeremy Samide creates Stealthcare LLC after filing ETG Bankruptcy (Read 21082 times)
frmrETGpoly

Jeremy Samide creates Stealthcare LLC after filing ETG Bankruptcy
Aug 21st, 2015 at 4:37am

After Jeremy Samide filed bankruptcy (allegedly), he's created his new company...

Stealthcare LLC    ... see link.   
http://ylnp.bostonglobalforum.org/?p=641

are they doing polygraph work again also?

Is this an attempt to dodge the fraud charges previously mentioned on this thread?
https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1424654729

Can anyone shed any light here?

IP Logged

ClevlndBnkin

Re: Jeremy Samide creates Stealthcare LLC after filing ETG Bankruptcy
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 8:52pm

I work for a company in the Cleveland area, and this has gotten my attention, as this is a local company I could potentially use.

I assume there are loaded issues from all parties on this website post, but seriously, did he actually bankrupt a company, start a new one, and then not pay people he owed money to? 

Is he a con-artist?  Look at the subpoena (publicly available) on the Cuyahoga website (I’ve attached it, look at the last page).

Pay attention to number 7

(from the attachment)

1. The Articles of Incorporation for Stealthcare, LLC.
2. Any and all monthly, quarterly, and/or annual financial statements for Stealthcare, LLC for the time period June 4, 2015 through the present
3. Any and all records reflecting payments, compensation, or distributions to Jeremy Samide from Stealthcare, LLC for the time period June 4, 2015 through the present.
4. Any and all records reflecting any investment in Stealthcare, LLC or loan made to Stealthcare, LLC by Jeremy for the time period January 1, 2015 through the present.
5. Any and all records reflecting the identity of any individual or entity that has an equity or ownership in Stealthcare, LLC.  This request specifically includes any and all records that would reflect the manner in which such equity or ownership interest was acquired, any amounts paid for such equity or ownership interests, and the present value of any such equity for ownership interests.
6. For the time period June 4, 2015 through the present, please produce any and all statements reflecting any activity in any bank account used by Stealthcare, LLC.
7. For the time period June 4, 2015 please produce any and all records reflecting income received from clients who were previously clients of E-Merging Technologies Group, Inc.

Anyone have more insight?

courtdoc_001.pdf ( 429 KB | Downloads )

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint