Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES GROUP FRAUD (Read 36761 times)
ustaxpayercitizen
New User

EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES GROUP FRAUD
Feb 23rd, 2015 at 1:25am

EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES GROUP currently has mroe than 30 former federal and state polygraph examiners running government law enforcement exams while the company and CEO Jeremy Samide are currently charged with numerous counts of fraud and money laudering. Polygraph policies should be changed to prevent contractors with fraud charges from running government exams (see attached for government documents). 
Since March 2010, The Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA) Chief of Credibility Assessment, Brett Stern, has spent over 40 million dollars of US Tax Payer money funding a polygraph contractor, Emerging Technologies Group (www.etg1.com), whose institution in addition to their entire current management team (ETG, Jeremy Samide, Michael A. Knight [Ohio CPA License #18427] and Ann Katigbak) have each been charged with committing numerous counts of financial fraud amounting in over 1 million dollars worth of unaccounted funds in 2011 and 1.1 Million in unaccounted funded in 2012 in several public an ongoing cases since 2012 (DIA’s previous and current funding to ETG in the amount of $43,927,041.83 under a DIA Central Processing Services Contract currently managed by Brett Stern can be verified via the federal government link: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=29462e60beb77e68c028dca1583...). The Metropolitan Police Department’s Chief, Cathy Lanier has also disbursed several hundreds of thousands dollars worth of DC residents’ tax payer money funding ETG to run all of their pre-employment polygraph exams (over 1,500 polygraph examinations annually (Check: http://etg1.com/blog/dc-metro-taps-etg-to-conduct-pre-employment-polygraph-servi...). E-merging Technologies Group (ETG) itself, in addition to its senior management staff Jeremy Samide, Michael Knight and Ann Katigbak have been in litigation since 2012 and are still currently facing numerous charges for committing “fraud” in addition to various other white collar crimes with money derived primarily from government funded polygraph contracts (including financial “fraud,” “illegal activity,” misappropriation of funds, “manipulating financial records,” diversion of funds, “self-serving” and engaging in “self-dealing” in “excess of “1.1 Million Dollars in 2011” and “over 1 million dollars in 2012,” fraudulently creating “unauthorized” employment agreements and contracts and breaching numerous other federal and state laws- see attached for 2 of many official court documents -) are currently managing numerous government funded polygraph contracts and over 40 federal and state law enforcement polygraph examiners who are running exams on all pre-employment applicants on various US government federal and state polygraph contracts (for a list of other government agencies funding ETG’s polygraph activities, see http://etg1global.com/news/). Jeremy Samide has also obtained government funds for polygraph tests that his subcontractors and their examiners conducted and has violated numerous subcontractor agreements by not dispersing the funds appropriately. Yet the institution, all executive members and the federal polygraph examiners from this organization all currently hold US Active Top Secret Security Clearances and are currently being endorsed by the American Polygraph Association (APA). The APA  is currently promoting Emerging Technologies Group’s polygraph activities within the US Federal and State Law Enforcement Sector on their website and currently has 3 separate recruiting postings up (http://www.polygraph.org/section/careers) asking that NCCA trained “federally qualified Polygraph Examiners” as well as state law enforcement trained examiners join ETG to “work in support of several government agencies” in “conducting CI scope screening, specific issue, criminal or expanded-scope polygraph tests and to “screen police, fire and public safety applicants using the Law Enforcement Pre-Employment Test.” What can you do to help stop DIA, the DCMPD and other government agencies from paying exorbitantly large sums of US tax payer money to fund contractors with clear ethics concerns from administrating polygraph exams to pre-employment applicants? Contact legislators and ask that they look into the DIA, DMPD and other government agencies’ continued funding of E-merging Technologies Group’s Polygraph operations in both in the Federal and State law enforcement sector.

Lawsuit_1.pdf ( 856 KB | Downloads )
Lawsuit_2.pdf ( 3373 KB | Downloads )

IP Logged

George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Scuttlebutt on DIA Polygraph Contractor E-merging Technologies Group
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2015 at 12:56pm

ustaxpayercitizen,

It's my understanding that E-merging Technologies Group's DIA contract for polygraph screening examinations was not renewed, and that a competitor, Potomac River Group, received the contract:

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=964f1aa76c25cb1dd9cc065c863...

I've also heard scuttlebutt that E-merging Technologies Group may be going out of business. Can anyone confirm this?
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2015 at 1:33pm by George W. Maschke »  

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

ClevelandITbizness

Re: EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES GROUP FRAUD
Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2015 at 10:01pm

I may not be able to confirm, but I know they declared bankruptcy a few months ago.

It appears that Jeremy Samide is working with his brother Jason Samide at Stealthcare LLC

http://stealthcare.com/

Can anyone else confirm this?

IP Logged

frmrETGpoly

Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2015 at 4:40am

IP Logged

ridiculousbabble

Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2015 at 3:39am

I would just love to see the polygraph results of this blogger after their grandiose story above.  You should get your facts straight before trying to ruin others reputations and lives.  It sounds as if you were pretty "tight" with ETG and have a beef about something......you should focus on leading a better life, being a better person.  What goes around certainly comes around.

images.png ( 5 KB | Downloads )
images.png

IP Logged

Impartial Reporter

Reply #5 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 12:47am

The lady doth protest too much, me thinks”.  Act III, Scene II of Hamlet by William Shakespeare, 1599-1600

IP Logged

ClevlndBnkin

Reply #6 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 8:49pm

I work for a company in the Cleveland area, and this has gotten my attention, as this is a local company I could potentially use.

I assume there are loaded issues from all parties on this website post, but seriously, did he actually bankrupt a company, start a new one, and then not pay people he owed money to?   

Is he a con-artist?  Look at the subpoena (publicly available) on the Cuyahoga website (I’ve attached it, look at the last page).

Pay attention to number 7

(from the attachment)

1. The Articles of Incorporation for Stealthcare, LLC.
2. Any and all monthly, quarterly, and/or annual financial statements for Stealthcare, LLC for the time period June 4, 2015 through the present
3. Any and all records reflecting payments, compensation, or distributions to Jeremy Samide from Stealthcare, LLC for the time period June 4, 2015 through the present.
4. Any and all records reflecting any investment in Stealthcare, LLC or loan made to Stealthcare, LLC by Jeremy for the time period January 1, 2015 through the present.
5. Any and all records reflecting the identity of any individual or entity that has an equity or ownership in Stealthcare, LLC.  This request specifically includes any and all records that would reflect the manner in which such equity or ownership interest was acquired, any amounts paid for such equity or ownership interests, and the present value of any such equity for ownership interests.
6. For the time period June 4, 2015 through the present, please produce any and all statements reflecting any activity in any bank account used by Stealthcare, LLC.
7. For the time period June 4, 2015 please produce any and all records reflecting income received from clients who were previously clients of E-Merging Technologies Group, Inc.

Anyone have more insight?

courtdoc.pdf ( 429 KB | Downloads )

IP Logged

NEOhioCyber

Reply #7 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 8:13pm

I think its frustrating when "Cyber Security" experts say they work with US Gov or on sensitive projects in order to try to create some sort of credibility. 

Customers in the commercial or private arena can't always prove it to be wrong, but you can sure smell if something is fishy.

IP Logged

John M.
Very Senior User

Reply #8 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 11:03pm

ustaxpayercitizen wrote on Feb 23rd, 2015 at 1:25am:
Since March 2010, The Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA) Chief of Credibility Assessment, Brett Stern

I used to be pissed at the polygraphers, but I've come to realize that my anger should be directed at people like this. Do you know if he's still at DIA?

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint