Normal Topic le exam stim test/control (Read 1519 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box abc

le exam stim test/control
Mar 3rd, 2015 at 5:09am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hello, I am set to take at least 1 or 2 le polygraphs in the next coming months maybe more if the others call back. If i just use the breathing method (blocking) and the biting tongue and/or math problems (should I do both at same time or alternate?) on the stim pretest lie question but do steady breathing on the control and relevant questions would i be suspicious as showing no reaction even on control questions?(I would assume no reaction at all is "too good") I have taken a poly a long time ago almost ten years and I got a failed because inconclusive but said I could retake in a year. At that point I chose a different career path and they weren't hiring so I didn't take another.  I am back in the hiring process again. so I have to take, also could a polygrapher ever stop after the first or second round of questions and ask why im showing a reaction to the control? at that point do I say "oh well about the lying to a loved one I remember my mom told me to walk the dog last week and I didn't but said I did" and from then on answer the control and the relevant the same or that will usually not happen?Also im confused if he does ask and its clarified do I then show no reaction or stay showing a reaction to that exact control question ?If they don't stop SO stay with the reaction on the same control the whole time? The one test I did take he went over the control questions before hand and asked so I just said something along those lines for the ever "have you ever lied to a loved one?" or should I say no or just admit a small thing like "yes one time I went out after work but said i was at work " The stim test was write down a number card and then they would go through each card and on your number lie. 

The other part would be if accused of cm just remain call and say you are telling the truth on everything? which i am because my backround is honest. Just stay calm and keep saying i swear i am telling the truth or dont give in even that much? THANKS for all this!

IP Logged

le exam stim test/control

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X