Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Doug Williams Polygraph Trial Discussion Thread (Read 134246 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Re: Doug Williams Polygraph Trial Discussion Thread
Reply #225 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 8:29am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Doug Williams wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 4:51am:
Wandersmann wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
You are correct Doug.  It defies logic and anyone with half-a-brain can see not only the logic but the PROOF in the anti-polygraph message.  Our problem lies 100% with corruption.  Corrupt lobbyists, politicians, and bureaucrats.  Let's find one honest man or woman somewhere in authority to start turning things around.

Yes, greed and corruption are at the root of the problem with the polygraph.  Perhaps a phone call and letter writing campaign to Pres. Trump would be effective.  I cannot believe he would allow this to continue if he was made aware of the waste, fraud and abuse in the government polygraph program.

Don't even get me started with greed and corruption in the polygraph industry.  I been fighting it for 10 years now

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #226 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 8:31am
Doug Williams wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:24pm:
Joe McCarthy wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:45am:
Doug Williams wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:05am:
As Dr. Maschke correctly states, this marks the first time that the government has admitted that I can teach a person to pass the polygraph test regardless of whether they are telling the truth  or lying.  I have said for almost forty years that if I can teach a person to control every tracing on the polygraph chart and ALWAYS pass, nervous or not, lying or not, no matter what, that is prima facie evidence that the polygraph is not a "lie detector".  It defies logic that the government continues to use the polygraph while at the same time admitting it is worthless.  I have much more to say in my reply to the government which Dr. Maschke will post when it is filed.

Doug, and I say this with all due respect, the "ALWAYS pass" thing, come on.  They don't "ALWAYS" pass.

Now that being set aside.  I am glad that you are well, and you got out of a very difficult time in your life.  I take no joy in someone else's misery.

Actually, check that.  There are a few I would take pleasure in seeing miserable, you are not one of them.  We may disagree about a lot, but you've never taken things to a personal level with me.  

You are quite correct Joe, they don't ALWAYS pass - not because they didn't produce a perfect "truthful" chart, but because polygraph operators often disregard the fact that the person did in fact produce a chart that should be scored as "NO DECEPTION INDICATED".  It is an unfortunate fact that all too often polygraph operators call a person deceptive and "fail" them even though it is obvious from the chart tracings that they had told the truth - or at least what passes for the truth on the polygraph.  But I can teach a person to do what they need to do to ALWAYS produce a "truthful" chart.  It is very simple to teach a person to produce a reaction on the control questions and show no reaction on the relevant questions, but you are right, I cannot guarantee them that the polygraph operator will accurately report what he/she sees on the chart.  I have taught thousands of people to "pass" the test and for the past 10 years I have used the AXCITON computerized polygraph instrument and in the last several years have used the scoring software which ALWAYS shows a reading of NO DECEPTION INDICATED.

Thanks for the classy (being sincere) response.  Again, I am happy to see you well and heathy.  With all sincerity

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Doug Williams to Be Freed Soon!
Reply #227 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 12:15pm
Doug Williams is scheduled to be released from the federal prison camp in Florence, Colorado this Wednesday morning, 26 July 2017.  Smiley

The court has not yet ruled on his November 2016 motion for amendment of the terms of his upcoming three-year period of supervised release.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Go Doug

Reply #228 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 3:08am
Glad Doug is getting out. Can he go back to running his website, polygraph consultation business, and selling his book?  How was doug able to have access to comment on this forum while he was in jail, or did he talk to George by phone? When I was in jail, I had no computer access and phone calls were monitored.

Jail makes you a better criminal, I have no respect for law or national security any more. I hope Doug and others will continue to teach people how the poly works as just an interrogation game of chance. I have been teaching people about it myself and opening their eyes to how it is all a psych game, but just in casual talk. I would like to see everyone prepared for the interrogation and accusations that are routine with a poly, so less and less confessions are given, and polygraphers start getting more pissed off because their secret has been outed.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #229 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 6:01am
Quote:
Glad Doug is getting out. Can he go back to running his website, polygraph consultation business, and selling his book?  How was doug able to have access to comment on this forum while he was in jail, or did he talk to George by phone? When I was in jail, I had no computer access and phone calls were monitored.

I have been in touch with Doug via the CorrLinks email service while he has been in prison, where he has not had access to websites.  I sent him selected message threads and blog posts and posted his replies on his behalf. The court has not yet ruled on Doug's motion for modification of the terms of his supervised release.

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Doug Williams Is Free!
Reply #230 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 3:59pm
Doug Williams left the federal prison camp at Florence, Colorado this morning and is on his way home:

https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2017/07/26/polygraph-critic-doug-williams-freed-f...

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #231 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 4:34pm
Doug looks stronger and happier than ever. 

Aunty is only an imaginary avatar but if she were real she would want to have Doug's babies. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #232 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 5:08pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Jul 25th, 2017 at 6:01am:
I have been in touch with Doug via the CorrLinks email service while he has been in prison, where he has not had access to websites.  I sent him selected message threads and blog posts and posted his replies on his behalf. The court has not yet ruled on Doug's motion for modification of the terms of his supervised release.

Happy day for truth, justice, and the real American Way !  As far as the court, the judge has, in my opinion, proven herself to be too weak to contemplate government fallibility.  I'm not crossing my fingers for a favorable ruling but hope the Doug can find a way forward regardless of the decision.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.
Very Senior User

Reply #233 - Jul 26th, 2017 at 5:26pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Jul 26th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Doug Williams left the federal prison camp at Florence, Colorado this morning and is on his way home:

Hell Yeah!  Congratulations Doug!  I am confident that you will receive the justice that you seek.

Let's roll.

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Doug Williams Is Again Free to Participate in Polygraph-Related Activities
Reply #234 - Jul 27th, 2020 at 1:32pm
As noted on the blog, Doug Williams' court-ordered three-year period of supervised release, which forbade him from participating in any "polygraph-related activity," expired on Sunday, 26 July 2020.

Williams is again free to teach people how to pass or beat a polygraph "test" and plans to resume doing so.

It is hard to see what public interest was served by his entrapment and imprisonment.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Doug Williams Polygraph Trial Discussion Thread

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X