Normal Topic poly test ruin my relationship[ (Read 11242 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box DQ

poly test ruin my relationship[
Jun 20th, 2013 at 8:26pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
BEEN ACCUSED OF CHEATING AN DLYING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING SO I SUGGESTED TO TAKE A LIE DECTOR TEST AND I FINALLY ENDED UP TAKING ON LAST WEEK ON A SATURDAY THE ONLY TIME I COULD CAUSE I WORK DURING NORMAL HOURS AND COULDNT GET TIME OFF WORK I SET UP AN APPT WITH WILL MARTY EGERT FROM AAA ADFORTABLE OLYGRPH IN SCOTTSDALE AZ AND IT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE FIRST HE WAS LATE TO HIS OWN TEST BY AN HALF HOUR WHEN TRYING TO CALL HIM TO LET HIM KNOW THAT  WE WERE THERE HE WOULNDNT ANSWER FOR ABOUT 20 MIN THEN MY BOYFRIEND CALLED HE DIDNT ANSWER THE FIRST TIME THEN HE CALLED BACK SAYING HE WAS RUNNING LATE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN OFFICE THAT HE RENTED OUT FROM RED FLAG #2 THEN WE WERE DOING THE POST INTERVIEW I WAS ALREADY FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE BUT I ALREADY PAID THE DEPOSIT TO TAKE THE TEST SO WE STARTED TO SET UP BUT ALSO THRU THE INTERVIEW I WAS YAWNING I ONLY HAD ABOUT 4 HRS OF SLEEP AND WORKED THAT MORNING FOR A FEW HRS. DURING THE TEST I WS KEEPING MYSELF FROM YAWNING CAUSE HE SAID DNT MOVE I WAS IN AND OUT OF THERE IN LESS THEN AN HOUR ANOTHER RED FLAG THEN HE SAID I WILL CALL YOU WITH THE RESULTS ANOTHER RED FLAG SO DIDN'T HEAR FROM HIM UNTIL THE NEXT DAY AND THAT I HAD FAILED 2 QUESTIONS AND PASSED 2 QUESTIONS HUH WIERD AND THE MAJOR ONE WAS HAVE I WAS HAVE I EVER CHEATED ON MY OTHER HALF SINCE WE HAD BEEN TOGETHER NO BUT SAI DI FAILED HELL MO THATS NOT TRUE THAT ENDED UP TO THE BIGGED FIGHT WE EVER HAD AND ITS A FIGHT FROM THE TIME WE WAKE UP AND TIME WE GO TO BED BUT THAT DAY HE TOLD US OVER THE PHONE MY RESULTS I HAD ASKED FOR A PRINT OUT OF THE RESULTS HE SAID NO HE COULDNT BUT I CAN RETAKE IT FOR ANOTHER FEE I SAID YEA I WANTED TO TAKE IT AGAIN BUT NOT FOR ANOTHER FEE HELL NO THEN I SAID I JUST WANTED THE PRINT OUT HE SAID NO HE CAN HAVE IT READ IN A FEW DAYS NO WHAT THE PRBLEM TO SEND IT TO ME NOW YOU CAN FAX IT TO ME HE SAID HE CANT THEN I HUNG UP ON HIM THAT ANOTHER RED FLAG!!!!! THEN STARTED TO LOOK UP WILL MARTY EGERT BY NAME THIS TIME AND NOT COMPANY WOW A BUNCH OF BAD REVIEWS ABOUT AND NOTHING BAOUT HIS CREDITALS MAJOR RED FLAG NOW JUST WISHED I WOULD OF DONE MY HOMEWORK BETTER NOW MY RELATIONSHIP IS WORST THEN WHAT IT WAS BEFORE THE TEST DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO IT WAS SUPPOSE TO SAVE IT NOT RUIN IT

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Re: poly test ruin my relationship[
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2013 at 11:41pm
DQ,
Ask him if you can have the charts and question set so that you can have them evaluated by a third party. If he refuses, then take him to small claims court to get your money back. Once there is a case number filed, you should be able to subpeona the charts to support your case. I would be happy to critique them.
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2013 at 5:16am by Ex Member »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dq

Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2013 at 3:29pm
when i had asked him for the results the day that he gave it to us over the phone i had him on speaker phone so my boyfriend could hear him and he had said at first no he couldn't give them to me an dthen he said well i can have them ready for you in a few days then i was thinking wtf in a few what do u mean why cant u fax them to me rite now he said well thought u said u wanted to re take it i said not rite now i just want the results in writting then he try to talk his way around it and i just hung up cause i was furious . that ws my next step my life has beena living HELL since all i hear from my boyfriend is what are you having sex with someone else especially at work we fight from the time we wake up til the time we go to bed i want to do what i have to do for MR EGERT to know that what he is doing is not rite he runined my relationship and now im suffering for something i didn't do and my boyfriend just wont believe me even with the eveindece i have been showing him about MR EGERT but he wants it in writting i just dont know what to do i dont want to give up but i feel helpless

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dq

Reply #3 - Jun 21st, 2013 at 5:00pm
I REALLY HATE THAT MR EGERT FOR REALLY DESTORYING MY RELATIONSHIP MY LIFE JUST GOT EVEN MORE WORST THEN WHAT IT WAS THIS MORNING ALL BECAUSE HE WONT PROVIDE THE PROOF I WANT MY BOYFRIEND WANTS TO LEAVE ME HE SAID HE CANT STOP THINKING THE FACT WHAT I DID WHEN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #4 - Jun 22nd, 2013 at 9:12am
Sometimes a girl has a problem: her boyfriend accuses her of lying to him.  So she says, I know -- I'll take a polygraph test.

Now she has two problems.

-Aunty Agony.

IP Logged

God Member

Re: poly test ruin my relationship
Reply #5 - Jun 22nd, 2013 at 6:57pm
In all fairness to the polygraph operator DQ, I don't think he was the one who destroyed your relationship. Seems like the trust was already gone or not there to begin with.  Submitting to this polygraph folly only aggravated the mess. My suggestion: dump the polygraph operator and the boyfriend and find a healthy relationship. Good Luck.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aguzman
New User

Reply #6 - Oct 15th, 2013 at 9:40pm
The samething happened to me! I paid 500$$$ to fricken take a test that was going acusse me of something i was nowhere close to doing the test said i had sexual contact with someone i did not even see maybe the test works for some people and for some people it doesnt but this test ruined my relationship also made me lose 500$$ and falsely acussed me of things i was no where close to doing the test literally changed my life forever! I trusted this test and now i feel so stupid even relying on something like this. The examiner had said i passed teh practice quesitons but i failed the real questions i dont understand what happened! but polygraphs ruined my relationship also! I took mine with JERRY SMITH AT EAST TEXAS POLYGRAPH SERVICES he also works for the lufkin PD and from what ive heard hes also had false results of honest people in the police department!

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2013 at 3:22am
Aguzman wrote on Oct 15th, 2013 at 9:40pm:
The examiner had said i passed teh practice quesitons but i failed the real questions

I'm curious about this. Can you go into more detail? Were you given some kind of a "practice test?"

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box qblnfrt1

Reply #8 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 10:10pm
Quote:
I REALLY HATE THAT MR EGERT FOR REALLY DESTORYING MY RELATIONSHIP MY LIFE JUST GOT EVEN MORE WORST THEN WHAT IT WAS THIS MORNING ALL BECAUSE HE WONT PROVIDE THE PROOF I WANT MY BOYFRIEND WANTS TO LEAVE ME HE SAID HE CANT STOP THINKING THE FACT WHAT I DID WHEN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING  

You don't sound very intelligent.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #9 - Jan 4th, 2014 at 2:19am
Quote:
You don't sound very intelligent. 

And this pointless blurb is not demonstrative of any intellect; the pot calling the kettle black.

IP Logged

poly test ruin my relationship[

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X