Normal Topic AntiPolygraph.org Chat Room (Read 5423 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

AntiPolygraph.org Chat Room
Apr 14th, 2013 at 5:31pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
AntiPolygraph.org now has a chat room that visitors can use to communicate with each other with relatively good security and anonymity. To join the chat room, enter a user name of your choice and leave the password field blank:

https://antipolygraph.org/chat/

The messages you send and receive will be protected by SSL encryption and will be deleted from our server, presently located in Reykjavik, Iceland, within 72 hours.

The chat room runs on AJAX Chat, an open-source software project.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EatMyFace

Re: AntiPolygraph.org Chat Room
Reply #1 - May 13th, 2013 at 9:43pm
Investigators are clear to the case the minute you step through the door. You go in thinking you have a fair shot, then com to find out it is their opinion if you fail or pass. Either way if you are in a room with someone and they think you are guilty and they are scoring that test, you are going to fail, truth and all! Check out the 60 Minutes piece on youtube about the lie detector and the three employee's. 3 diff. Polygraphers 3 diff. "suspects. They tested all three but before they did each one was told that a certain person had to of done it. The results? Each one they said may be guilty came back that they were guilty. Funny part, no one did anything they were just trying to see how accurate the tests were. Screw lie detectors. I have a new found hate for them. Yea they can test you breathing, heart and sweat... But does the machine say "THEY LIED" no its the person doinbg the test's guess. You can be doing it for forty years, the only thing you know is how to check heart  Cheesyrate. I wish they would ban these and have no more use of them!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #2 - May 18th, 2013 at 7:55am
Thus far, I have to say I'm very pleased with the chat room. It's given me the opportunity to exchange views with numerous visitors.

By the way, if you go to the chat room and no one is there, so long as you keep the browser tab open, you'll remain logged in and will get audio cues when others enter the chat room or make posts.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Administrator

AntiPolygraph.org Chat Room Discontinued
Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 9:59am
The AntiPolygraph.org chat room has been discontinued. The software on which it ran depended on Adobe Flash, which has been deprecated from modern browsers, for audio notifications, and no good alternative has been found. We are open to suggestions.

In the mean time, those with questions that they would prefer not to post to the message board may contact AntiPolygraph.org by any of the various means listed on our contact page:

https://antipolygraph.org/contact.shtml

IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2019 at 1:47pm
The AntiPolygraph.org chat room is open again! We've edited the AJAX Chat source code so that it no longer depends on Adobe Flash to play sounds.

As before, to join the chat room, enter a user name of your choice and leave the password field blank:

https://antipolygraph.org/chat/

IP Logged

AntiPolygraph.org Chat Room

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X