Normal Topic Northern ca police dept. that use CVSA? (Read 6421 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aldrich
New User

Northern ca police dept. that use CVSA?
Feb 7th, 2012 at 9:45pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Does anybody know any police departments that use the cvsa in central and northern california?  I already know Berkeley, Roseville, most county sheriff departments and chp use them. After reading many forums I would prefer my fate decided by the magical powers of the of the cvsa rather than the polygraph. Thank you in advance for any helpful insight.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Re: Northern ca police dept. that use CVSA?
Reply #1 - Feb 8th, 2012 at 2:26am
Aldrich

Even the maker of the CVSA admitted that it has no ability to detect the truth or lie. Why do you think it's better than the polygraph? They are both FLIM FLAM.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aldrich
New User

Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2012 at 6:58pm
I Agree, there is no doubt that both are bogus.  However, what I've gleaned from these message boards and people I have personally talked to is that the cvsa is less likely to give a false positive.  It seems the only way to fail is to give condemning  admissions.  I could be wrong, but nevertheless I think this would be usefull info for the forum.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anonymous916

Reply #3 - Apr 28th, 2012 at 12:30am
Lincoln PD uses CVSA.  That department is in sad shape though.

IP Logged

Northern ca police dept. that use CVSA?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X