Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault (Read 131063 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jax Examiner

Re: Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault
Reply #30 - Jan 10th, 2012 at 4:03pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
McCallister, cops charge, then told the woman how she could remedy her purported problem. “If you give me a blow job,” he said, "then I will tell your husband that you passed.” Recalling that she was becoming dizzy and faint, the woman said that McCallister warned that her spouse would divorce her if he found out she failed the polygraph test.
At this point, McCallister reached inside the woman’s shirt and began fondling her breasts. He then “reached his hand down in front of her and rubbed her vagina on the outside of her pants.” While he was groping, McCallister asked the woman a series of questions about her sex life and masturbation.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Orlando Polygraph Examine

Reply #31 - Jan 10th, 2012 at 4:15pm
She told police that she became nervous when McCallister locked the door and lowered the lights. That’s when McCallister offered her a “green-blue pill, which he took from a prescription bottle,” cops reported.

The woman ingested the pill as instructed by McCallister, who she referred to as a “doctor” in a police interview. “The victim believed that Mr. McCallister had the authority to administer medications,” according to the affidavit sworn by a Winter Haven Police Department detective.

As he moved his chair closer to the woman, McCallister allegedly told her that they had a “major problem” since she had shown deception in answers to the three questions he had asked her. “The victim told him that cannot be right because she told the truth,” the affidavit notes.

Angry

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill_Brown
Very Senior User

Reply #32 - Jan 10th, 2012 at 7:28pm
Stefano,   

I did a little research and found the following:

Five of the appeals, including one government appeal, were argued on the grounds that an actual minor, not an undercover law enforcement officer portraying a minor, was necessary for a conviction under the statute. The court held that 18 U.S.C. § 2422 did not require that the intended victim be an actual minor as long as the defendant believed he was communicating with a minor.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jan 10th, 2012 at 10:49pm
Thanks for that insight Bill. I guess it's similar to when they nab these home grown jihadists after purchasing explosives/weapons from an undercover agent. I can understand it objectively, but it still bothers me.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Miami Examiner

Reply #34 - Jan 11th, 2012 at 8:04am
At what point would you have left the room?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Miami Examiner

Reply #35 - Jan 11th, 2012 at 8:09am
Sounds like confabulation.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box William L. McCallister

Reply #36 - Jan 11th, 2012 at 2:31pm
To: Wade Moss, vice president, Florida Polygraph Association

On many occassions you have denied that I filed a suit against you in 1987 for Incompetence.  Well here is the legal site, so check it out.  Polk County, Florida, Clerk of the Court, Bartow, Florida. 33830

WILLIAM L. McCALLISTER,
                          Plaintiff,

vs.                                        Case No.  GCG-87-3098

ARGENBRIGHT & ASSOCIATES,
INC.,        a Florida corporation,
and WADE B. MOSS,

Defendants,

This was settled out of court because you could not defend against the merits of the case.

And, you are one of the high mucky mucks of the Florida Polygraph Association.  Where were they when the public needed protecting from improperly trained and incompetent polygraph examiners like yourself.  You are very impotent.

William L. McCallister

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #37 - Jan 11th, 2012 at 5:11pm
Quote:
This is what happens when you stand up to a crooked Sheriff...

Would that be the Leon County Sheriff in 1979, the Polk County Sheriff in 1985, or the Orange County Sheriff in 1992?

-Aunty Agony.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box William McCallister

Reply #38 - Jan 11th, 2012 at 11:38pm
Polk County Sheriff Dan Daniels 1985.

William McCallister

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #39 - Jan 12th, 2012 at 6:01am
Stefano, 

It bothers me also, we have gone a long way in giving up our rights as citizens.  This particular issue makes sense to me and I can see the purpose of the decisions.  I just hope we don't go too far and create a super secret manner of enforcing laws. 

I don't want my rights infringed upon in any way, however, I do see it coming if we continue on this course of action.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box abusedbygov
New User

Reply #40 - Jan 12th, 2012 at 8:59pm
Bill_Brown wrote on Jan 10th, 2012 at 7:28pm:
The court held that 18 U.S.C. § 2422 did not require that the intended victim be an actual minor as long as the defendant believed he was communicating with a minor. 

I am possessed of a grand ennui *sigh*. "As long as the defendant BELIEVED he was communicating with a minor", you say.  You know nothing of my case, but I had told the so-called 'minor' that I knew he/she was a member of Perverted-Justice.com and that I would bring them down for attacking me publicly for merely disagreeing with them. My email accounts were hacked and shut down by Xavier Von Erck, the owner of P-J. My home phone number was given out, my address published, all LONG BEFORE the event that caused my incarceration took place. I acted in self defense, and the result was near annihilation. And yes, Stefano & Mr. Brown, it SHOULD bother you, and more! We have already gone far far beyond Orwell in persecuting and prosecuting "thought crime". Your rights have already been infringed on-- Hell, they've been stomped into crappity smacking oblivion!!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Jan 12th, 2012 at 10:32pm
Ennui is common among those who have fought the polygraph battle. I can see you are very angry...

It makes me wonder if those folks behind "perverted justice" and "to catch a predator" have given much thought to the future; just as they will be getting old and frail and ready to enjoy retirement, all those whom they helped lock up will be paroled after decades of festering thirst for revenge. That's not the kind of retirement I'd want.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #42 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 4:20am
abusedbygov, 

All I know about your case is what you have published on this board.  I have not convicted you or accused you of anything.  Your conviction was your decision to plea rather than fight.  If you are innocent, I have sympathy for your plight.  I have questions in my mind regarding several issues you have mentioned, and I have not enquired into your private matters, only responded to your public statements.  If you were offended by my posts, i do offer my apologies.  I don't retract what i have posted, it is my honest opinion to which I am entitled.   

Again, I do wish you good luck in your future and hope you find happiness and contentment.  Anger is a destructive force if not released appropriately, even more damaging if internalized and allowed to suppurate.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box abusedbygov
New User

Reply #43 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 9:55pm
ovBill_Brown wrote on Jan 13th, 2012 at 4:20am:
If you were offended by my posts, i do offer my apologies.

No apology necessary. I think I am more frustrated than anything. There is no recourse against the unrestrained juggernaut that is the oxymoron known as The Federal Criminal Justice System. I truly was abused by the government, and they know it and do not give a shit. Even the Judge, at sentencing, had some kinder words for my plight than one would expect he would give some deviant pedophile sex offender. There was nothing I could do. 96 out of 100 people arrested by the Feds take a plea. Of those who do not, only 1 in 10 is exonerated. (Well, 'exonerated' may be too strong a word. They are found 'not guilty,' but the odor of their arrest lingers on.) That means the federal 'justice' system has a 99.6% conviction rate. I believe Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and the Inquisition are the only others in that percentage range. god bless america.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #44 - Jan 14th, 2012 at 2:41am
abusedbygov, 

You may be interested in a current case argued before the Supreme Court Today.  FCC and Free Speech issues, this may be a landmark case and could answer the problems with cases such as yours.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X